Page 599 of 946 FirstFirst ... 99499549589595596597598599600601602603609649699 ... LastLast
Results 11,961 to 11,980 of 18916

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    COVID round 2 for me??

Started having minor symptoms on Thursday. Slowly been getting worse. Today temp is at 100.3. Will be going to urgent care to have my brain poked in the AM. Symptoms are almost same as a year ago. FML.

Finally agreed to go to ER temp is now 100.6. Choices were that or an URgent Care 30-35mins away in downtown Phx. Feel like shit. This sucks majorly.

And for the second time in a year I have Covid. FML

Comments

IamGreek: This is very concerning. Wishing you the best
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 03-21-2021 at 10:57 PM.

Load Metric
    Rest, tons fluids, homemade soup, citrus, rinse repeat. Its the flu. I really don’t get how people forgot to treat the flu.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    COVID round 2 for me??

Started having minor symptoms on Thursday. Slowly been getting worse. Today temp is at 100.3. Will be going to urgent care to have my brain poked in the AM. Symptoms are almost same as a year ago. FML.

Finally agreed to go to ER temp is now 100.6. Choices were that or an URgent Care 30-35mins away in downtown Phx. Feel like shit. This sucks majorly.

Is it possible you never completely got better, and it's the same COVID from a year ago popping back up?

BTW Urgent Care sucks. Good decision to avoid that one.

Gold
    Load Metric
    COVID round 2 for me??

Genetic failure. Weak immune system. I have been sick once in 10 years and I healed myself within hours by sitting quietly and using my mind to eviscerate all traces of illness. Wasn’t an issue was in the boxing gym that night and in bed with a broad by midnight. No big deal!

Comments

some user: We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Load Metric
    COVID round 2 for me??

RIP

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: lolz

Load Metric
    Anyone else find it crazy that California, one of the most draconian lockdown states, also repealed their law that required AIDS patients to disclose their status to sexual partners? Allegedly this is because ARVs are able to reduce the viral load to the point that they’re probably not infectious and hopefully the person is taking their meds as prescribed. So in California a healthy person can’t walk around maskless because there’s a chance someone nearby might have this highly survivable respiratory virus and they might catch it in passing, but having unprotected sex when only one of you knows you have AIDS is totally fine.

Comments

ftpjesus: Thank God OSA takes his PrEP so he can avoid the anal death.

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Anyone else find it crazy that California, one of the most draconian lockdown states, also repealed their law that required AIDS patients to disclose their status to sexual partners? Allegedly this is because ARVs are able to reduce the viral load to the point that they’re probably not infectious and hopefully the person is taking their meds as prescribed. So in California a healthy person can’t walk around maskless because there’s a chance someone nearby might have this highly survivable respiratory virus and they might catch it in passing, but having unprotected sex when only one of you knows you have AIDS is totally fine.
    But muh freedom faggot? LOL AIDS

Mickeycrimm, huge news. You can run anal gangtrains in CA without telling anyone about your AIDS issue. Get your freak on, twinkle toes!

Comments

garrett: lmao.... "Get your freak on, twinkle toes!"
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Funny how the cartoon depicts Honkies in order to further perpetuate the false liberal narrative. Here is are actual pictures of who is actually doing this:

Name:  sub-buzz-7917-1616427154-1.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  84.7 KBName:  sub-buzz-7863-1616427423-37.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  92.1 KBName:  sub-buzz-7902-1616427521-33.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  97.4 KB

How does your false narrative play now?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    California has failed in vaccine distribution big time.

Only 1/3 of the vaccines allocated to the state have been distributed thus far.

People who are 64 years old are still unable to get vaccinated by current rules. In the meantime, neighboring Arizona is about to open it up to everyone tomorrow, and many other states are either completely open or at the 40+-year-old tier.

They had young grocery store workers in the same tier as super old people.

Also, last I heard, there is no 40+ tier. Once they pass 50-64, it's just open to everyone, meaning I will be competing with 16-year-olds. Lovely.

BTW, I know a shitload of people in CA who are cheating the system and getting vaccinated anyway despite it not being their turn. Nobody is respecting it because their entire system is so awful.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

People who are 64 years old are still unable to get vaccinated by current rules. In the meantime, neighboring Arizona is about to open it up to everyone tomorrow, and many other states are either completely open or at the 40+-year-old tier.

Also, last I heard, there is no 40+ tier. Once they pass 50-64, it's just open to everyone, meaning I will be competing with 16-year-olds. Lovely.

BTW, I know a shitload of people in CA who are cheating the system and getting vaccinated anyway despite it not being their turn. Nobody is respecting it because their entire system is so awful.

What are the laws? Would you grab your girl and road trip it to get it done? I wasn’t sure if one must be a resident of the state. I was around the corner when my dad was getting his second, and was waiting in the parking lot to make sure he didn’t have any reaction, and I found a CT drivers license in the grassy area adjacent to the parking lot. The girl was only like 37, and it made me wonder? I just turned it into front desk.

Didn’t make sense as at the time, only 70+ was allowed, so more likely a traveling phlebotomist or nurse rather than vaccine chaser as PA would be much closer and was ahead of us, but if it happened tomorrow, I’d assume a vaccine chaser with how open we are now.

Even here though, it varies within the state. Like Columbus is tough to get in. My buddy and his wife took a road trip to Athens where their daughter is in school at Ohio University, got first shot and had lunch with daughter and turned around and went home.

How far away are you? I’d grab my girl and road trip it if it saved me two months of sitting at home and you could get it across the border. The 21/28 days and then few weeks after is a six week process even once you lock down an appointment.

Load Metric

Is it possible you never completely got better, and it's the same COVID from a year ago popping back up?

Nah. It’s likely one of those damn variants going around. There’s been some cases of second confirmed infections here in AZ lately. This came on within a couple days and knocked me down hard. I’ve been in bed most of the last two days honestly. Cough was worse yesterday today so so but the headache and nausea has kicked my ass hard. Interesting unlike last time my temp was steady or so last two nights I’ve had a decent spike in my temp late at night both times heading towards 101 when I had been steady around 99.6-99.8 in the daytime.
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 03-23-2021 at 05:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I still prefer the Moderna & Pfizer vaccines, but here's a case as to why the Johnson & Johnson one is better than it appears to be:

Comments

BCR:

Load Metric
    I still prefer the Moderna & Pfizer vaccines, but here's a case as to why the Johnson & Johnson one is better than it appears to be:

Good video. I suggest anyone watching make it all the way to the end where the real payoff is 0 hospitalizations or deaths among vaccinated people in a clinical trial of 43k. None in the other trials.

Load Metric
    Winner of the $555 freeroll

Load Metric

Nah. It’s likely one of those damn variants going around. There’s been some cases of second confirmed infections here in AZ lately. This came on within a couple days and knocked me down hard. I’ve been in bed most of the last two days honestly. Cough was worse yesterday today so so but the headache and nausea has kicked my ass hard. Interesting unlike last time my temp was steady or so last two nights I’ve had a decent spike in my temp late at night both times heading towards 101 when I had been steady around 99.6-99.8 in the daytime.
    FTP I am assuming you didn't get the vax yet. Is that true? 2nd shot today for me. Hope it goes well and wish you a speedy recovery.

Comments

dwai: OPA!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post

FTP I am assuming you didn't get the vax yet. Is that true? 2nd shot today for me. Hope it goes well and wish you a speedy recovery.
    That would be correct however per the discussion with county health it’s possible it wouldn’t have helped a lot. Confirmed I’ve got one of the nasty variants going around. About 10-12% of cases in AZ are UK or Brazil variants and almost everybody who’s gotten it 2X has been sick with the variant. They didn’t tell me which but it doesn’t much matter. Temp broke briefly this morning back up to mid 99s and now tonight I’m at 101.1 another high temp mark sirpassing last nights 100.7. I’m probably going back to bed soon as I’m just beat down and feel like roadkill. Cough actually isn’t bad until I get a nasty coughing fit this just is mostly achy all over headache from hell. Appetite sucks which is dbl edged being diabetic obviously. Sugars had been good but tonight suddenly they shot up to 330. So not sure what to think just gotta keep it monitored and if that wasn’t enough my wife is now indeed getting this crap. Fingers crossed it doesn’t get bad for her since she is somewhat immunocompromised with secondary adrenal insufficiency and long term asthma issues along with an autoimmune issue making the vaccine potentially a non starter at the moment.

Comments

Dan Druff: good luck

IamGreek: I feel for you guys. Speedy Recovery.

Load Metric
    So got our 2nd shots yesterday. Unlike the 1st we hardly felt them and surprisingly no after effects other than slightly sore upper arms. Get them shots guys so we can get back to normal soon.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

What are the laws? Would you grab your girl and road trip it to get it done? I wasn’t sure if one must be a resident of the state. I was around the corner when my dad was getting his second, and was waiting in the parking lot to make sure he didn’t have any reaction, and I found a CT drivers license in the grassy area adjacent to the parking lot. The girl was only like 37, and it made me wonder? I just turned it into front desk.

Didn’t make sense as at the time, only 70+ was allowed, so more likely a traveling phlebotomist or nurse rather than vaccine chaser as PA would be much closer and was ahead of us, but if it happened tomorrow, I’d assume a vaccine chaser with how open we are now.

Even here though, it varies within the state. Like Columbus is tough to get in. My buddy and his wife took a road trip to Athens where their daughter is in school at Ohio University, got first shot and had lunch with daughter and turned around and went home.

How far away are you? I’d grab my girl and road trip it if it saved me two months of sitting at home and you could get it across the border. The 21/28 days and then few weeks after is a six week process even once you lock down an appointment.

My experience in LA County, and the experience of everyone else I know that got vaccinated, is that you sign up online saying you are eligible, and when you get there they never actually check. So you sign up online saying you are in healthcare, or grocery worker, or education or whatever. And then you show up, drive through about 1 mile of cones (I am not even exaggerating, it is a massive distance and amount of cones) and then when you get there they just check your ID and give you the vaccine.

I think the main issue is that no one (especially in the black and Hispanic communities) is getting the vaccine. So even with all the whiteys and Asians cutting in line they still have way more supply of vaccine than demand.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

My experience in LA County, and the experience of everyone else I know that got vaccinated, is that you sign up online saying you are eligible, and when you get there they never actually check. So you sign up online saying you are in healthcare, or grocery worker, or education or whatever. And then you show up, drive through about 1 mile of cones (I am not even exaggerating, it is a massive distance and amount of cones) and then when you get there they just check your ID and give you the vaccine.

I think the main issue is that no one (especially in the black and Hispanic communities) is getting the vaccine. So even with all the whiteys and Asians cutting in line they still have way more supply of vaccine than demand.
    This shit sucks hit 103.0 tonight was about ready to go back to ER but back to 102.5-102.6. If I don’t give an update it’s probably I’m in the hospital. :/

Thread Information