Page 579 of 946 FirstFirst ... 79479529569575576577578579580581582583589629679 ... LastLast
Results 11,561 to 11,580 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Our Governor Steve Bullock, a democrat, recently published the "politically correct" CDC guidelines. He made no changes so a lot of young people are going to be vaccinated before the 65 to 74 age group with pre-existing conditions. I'm in the 65-to 74 group with pre-existing. We aren't scheduled to take the vaccine before March 15 but could be as late as July for some of us. But....we have a new governor, Gianforte, a republican, taking over in a few days. I'm thinking he will be under pressure to make changes. We received 48K doses for December. One of the problems is that those taking the pfizer vaccine have to take it again 21 days later. That slows down new people being vaccinated with the doses at hand.
    Bump. Our new republican governor, Greg Gianforte, has just taken office and his first announcement is he is breaking with the CDC guidelines and moving seniors up in the pecking order to get the virus.

Comments

splitthis:
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Winner of the $555 freeroll

Load Metric
    Name:  a28d114.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  200.9 KB

Even radical leftist tyrannical governors are finally getting a clue!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  a28d114.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  200.9 KB

Comments

dwai: rofl

Load Metric
    Name:  ca5cac3.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  63.0 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20210111-194501_Chrome.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  433.9 KB

ICUs are full bigot!

you're killing grandma racist!

THESE ARE UNPRECEDENTED TIMES!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    My next door neighbor’s father just died of Covid. My neighbor, her son and sister flew to see him while he was still sick at home. He then went to the hospital and died a couple days later. Then they all flew back and all 3 of them are now positive. I wonder how many people they spread it to on that plane.

Anywho, she’s been firmly on the “it’s all a hoax” train for the duration, I wonder if she changed her mind. Will give trip report after I talk to her.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    My next door neighbor’s father just died of Covid. My neighbor, her son and sister flew to see him while he was still sick at home. He then went to the hospital and died a couple days later. Then they all flew back and all 3 of them are now positive. I wonder how many people they spread it to on that plane.

Anywho, she’s been firmly on the “it’s all a hoax” train for the duration, I wonder if she changed her mind. Will give trip report after I talk to her.

you've been pushing this bullshit as hard as sonatine, lay off the shit doomer

Diamond
    Load Metric
    obv from the start to be a scam to grab the #1 power seat in the world and the retarded human race falls for it like it does every time

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1349555241759473666

It's like someone has been saying on this forum for a very long time that you need to stay away from public spaces indoors, and not be distractive by performative cleaning and masking protocols.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Confirmed it was the cleaner

Load Metric
    NARRATIVE SWITCH ENGAGE:

JOHN BINDEN GOOD, VIRUS GONE

ORANGE MAN BAD, VIRUS BIG

Name:  Screenshot_20210113-232558_Reddit.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  542.7 KB

wowww who would've thought......

Load Metric
    If it is revealed China caused this, it will be a disaster for Biden b/c there is no good answer on how to deal with it. Anyone else but Trump, under any other circumstances than now, no way this shit ever sees the light of day. None of the world's leaders will want to/be able to deal with this. Not good for anyone.

Load Metric
    'Trump's an outsider, lets give him a chance. Whats the worst that can happen?'

"When HHS Secretary Azar announced this week that the federal government would begin releasing coronavirus vaccine doses held in reserve for second shots, no such reserve existed, according to state and federal officials"
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    If it is revealed China caused this, it will be a disaster for Biden b/c there is no good answer on how to deal with it. Anyone else but Trump, under any other circumstances than now, no way this shit ever sees the light of day. None of the world's leaders will want to/be able to deal with this. Not good for anyone.

if i was quarterbacking this, id just arrange for china to engage in some sort of humanitarian gesture and take a victory lap talking bout 'see what diplomacy and dialog can accomplish?'.

once you force the media cycle to challenge that sort of assertion, youve lost the attention of the clickbait attention span audience and essentially won regardless of what mud they throw at you over its accuracy.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

"When HHS Secretary Azar announced this week that the federal government would begin releasing coronavirus vaccine doses held in reserve for second shots, no such reserve existed, according to state and federal officials"
    -trump has long history of being antivax he only supports so much that it helps economy

- on record stating vaccines cause autism

- on record stating he doesn’t take flu shot cause doesn’t want to put bad stuff in his body

- has done very little to encourage people to get vaccine or promote it.

- still hasn’t received vaccine himself. Biden just got his second dose

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

-trump has long history of being antivax he only supports so much that it helps economy

- on record stating he doesn’t take flu shot cause doesn’t want to put bad stuff in his body

- you talked to a dead man for 3 hours

Comments

Tellafriend: it really doesn't get old

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

I personally wouldn’t get the vaccine if I just had it a few months ago. I mean I’d have them put some vitamin mix in a tube and shoot me up to set a good example, but I wouldn’t actually take it if I just had it.

Load Metric
    west virginia is leading the vaccination race.

funny thing about west virginia... they were the ONLY state not to sign trump's corporate distribution scam.

Load Metric
    If the vaccine was so safe they wouldn’t need to be protected from litigation.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Must be nice to make millions and millions unfettered.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information