Page 577 of 947 FirstFirst ... 77477527567573574575576577578579580581587627677 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,540 of 18923

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

I don't have to click on the link. You're telling me something I already know. I know all about the race between the Americans and the Russians to acquire the German scientists at the end of WW2. I watched John Kennedy announce we would put a man on the moon before the decade was out. Our German scientists were smarter than the Russian's german scientists. I remember Werner von Braun and the space program very well. I knew all the astronauts by name. This is just more of your arrogance and condescension when talking to conservatives. You think we are rubes that don't know jackshit. Here's a clue, dipshit. You're the dumbass.

PS: I speak to libtards exactly like you idiots talk to me. Arrogance and condescension in reverse. You dish it out but get highly offended when its dished back to you. Stupid people. Grow up.
    Yea i'm not that big on taking credit from other peoples work. That's what started this exchange.

Making an order is just that. It doesn't fund anything. The whole moon landing business was just a funny coincidence since you were crying about Israel getting their order delivered.

Oh please tell me what us libtards do and how i'm a part of that group. Consider me offended.

It allows you get capital on Shark Tank tho.

Big ups to Lori G. I rode an elevator with her once.

Load Metric
    Did I hear this correctly? In addition to id and passport to travel, a bill being introduced that you have to have covid card that shows you are not covid positive. Here in Ny don't know if going to be country wide.

Load Metric
    Name:  ab0c32e.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  153.2 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  5f8fa76.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  31.5 KB

Comments

OSA: this was me at the restaurant today

Tellafriend:

Load Metric

I don't have to click on the link. You're telling me something I already know. I know all about the race between the Americans and the Russians to acquire the German scientists at the end of WW2. I watched John Kennedy announce we would put a man on the moon before the decade was out. Our German scientists were smarter than the Russian's german scientists. I remember Werner von Braun and the space program very well. I knew all the astronauts by name. This is just more of your arrogance and condescension when talking to conservatives. You think we are rubes that don't know jackshit. Here's a clue, dipshit. You're the dumbass.

PS: I speak to libtards exactly like you idiots talk to me. Arrogance and condescension in reverse. You dish it out but get highly offended when its dished back to you. Stupid people. Grow up.
    Yea i'm not that big on taking credit from other peoples work. That's what started this exchange.

Making an order is just that. It doesn't fund anything. The whole moon landing business was just a funny coincidence since you were crying about Israel getting their order delivered.

Oh please tell me what us libtards do and how i'm a part of that group. Consider me offended.
    You offended? Good. Now fuck off and die ignorant bitch.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

"I speak to libtards exactly like you idiots talk to me. Arrogance and condescension in reverse. You dish it out but get highly offended when its dished back to you. Stupid people. Grow up." -mickeydim

Any other hissy fits we should expect in the near future? You're a fucking tourist. Know your place.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Ignorant, arrogant and nasty... the holy trinity of fuckwitts.

Load Metric
    Larry King is infected with coronavirus.

He is 87 years old with other health problems.

Larry King has been in the hospital in Los Angeles for the past week.

King is believed to be in isolation in Cedars-Sinai medical center in Los Angeles.

He revealed in 2017 he had been treated for lung cancer. In 2019 he had an angioplasty and suffered a stroke. He survived a major heart attack in 1987.

Load Metric
    Larry King- Can’t be good at 87.

Load Metric

"I speak to libtards exactly like you idiots talk to me. Arrogance and condescension in reverse. You dish it out but get highly offended when its dished back to you. Stupid people. Grow up." -mickeydim

Any other hissy fits we should expect in the near future? You're a fucking tourist. Know your place.
    You're the tourist, dimwit. Know your place. You and Salty Ass are typical libtards. Ignorant, arrogant and nasty. You hurl the insults but you can't take them. Little fairy bitches. Now go away. You are depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.

Load Metric

You're the tourist, dimwit. Know your place. You and Salty Ass are typical libtards. Ignorant, arrogant and nasty. You hurl the insults but you can't take them. Little fairy bitches. Now go away. You are depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
    Lol once again this exchange started when you cried about Israelis getting vaccines that America funded. And what did you do when i pointed out that Germany funded the Pfizer Vaccine? Did you possibly admit being wrong and learn something? Fuck no. You doubled down with more retarded shit. That's the dictionary definition of ignorant.

Why don't you just goose step back to where ever you came from.

Load Metric

Lol once again this exchange started when you cried about Israelis getting vaccines that America funded. And what did you do when i pointed out that Germany funded the Pfizer Vaccine? Did you possibly admit being wrong and learn something? Fuck no. You doubled down with more retarded shit. That's the dictionary definition of ignorant.

Firmly grab your ears and pull your head out of your filthy ass. Quit scratching your watch and winding your butt.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Wipe your mouth mickey, your diaper is leaking.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-03-2021 at 08:03 AM.

Load Metric

Trump came out and said the vaccine was his doing and funded by his administration.
    Of course this was just another lie.

mickey knows better because the all knowing, all powerful orange one told him so.

Comments

mickeycrimm: retarded

gimmick:

Load Metric
    I just read that over 12% of Israeli's have already received their first pfizer dose. That shit pisses me off. American money pushed a vaccine being developed in just nine months but the rest of the fucking world gets it first. America fucking last. And it's going to get worse under China Joe Biden.

AMERICA!!! THE FIRST TO PAY!!! THE LAST TO GET IT!!!

If they can afford this, makes you wonder why we continue to prop them up.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    I just read that over 12% of Israeli's have already received their first pfizer dose. That shit pisses me off. American money pushed a vaccine being developed in just nine months but the rest of the fucking world gets it first. America fucking last. And it's going to get worse under China Joe Biden.

AMERICA!!! THE FIRST TO PAY!!! THE LAST TO GET IT!!!

If they can afford this, makes you wonder why we continue to prop them up.

Im waiting for Devidee for the answer to this question.

Ill give you a hint. It rhymes with Facade.

Comments

Tellafriend: $$$$

gimmick: they payed about 50% more per dose, than US or EU

zealanddonk: Jewincidence doesnt rhyme with facade

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Having a major heart attack in 1987 and still being alive in 2021 means you've pretty much used up your "one time".

Load Metric
    Name:  Eq1N1K_XMAIW-Pc.jpeg
Views: 304
Size:  225.6 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20210103-150933_Chrome.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  170.8 KB

Load Metric
    please know that if youre quoting mickeycrimm, youre just fucking up the experience here for people who are not literally brain damaged and have him on ignore for this very reason.

oh also florida is using eventbrite to set up covid vaccination appointments.

thats possibly the most republican thing in history.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Cuz even the aides know the vaccine is AIDS!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information