Page 546 of 947 FirstFirst ... 46446496536542543544545546547548549550556596646 ... LastLast
Results 10,901 to 10,920 of 18935

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    WAKE UP PEOPLE

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    Yeah lots of men are disgusting and desperate.

My girlfriend and I used to have fun making fake dating profiles posing as a morbidly obese woman with hygiene problems but down to fuck. Got tons of responses.
    Lol what a monumental loser! Don’t you have a successful radio show to do? My sides!

Comments

dwai: GET EM
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Banned
    Load Metric
    How dare you insult my radio career. I don't go to your job and knock the dicks out of your mouth.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: zing

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post

Y'all were riding this budget Mickey's dick? Jfc

Load Metric
    Something Druff would do:

https://abc7.com/student-wears-hazma...hools/8871458/

Teen takes exams in hazmat suit as family says school district won't take COVID-19 seriously

Mason's mother and father told our sister station KTRK-TV that they tried every avenue to get the district to make an exemption. They also noted they've received multiple letters this month about positive cases on campus.

"I don't want to get sick," Margarita said. "I don't want to end up in a hospital. I don't want my husband to end up in the hospital because the school district doesn't care."

Gold
    Load Metric
    My wife, who works in the healthcare industry, will be getting her mandatory Covid vaccine Monday. I don't see myself getting one for awhile though, but who knows as I have been delivering for Instacart maybe that will facilitate me jumping the line if I wanted to.

I doubt getting a vaccine would change anything for awhile. About a month ago when the weather started changing and things started blowing up in LA County my whole family got sick and we stayed at home and quarantined for a week, so good chance I recently had it, so whatever.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    My wife, who works in the healthcare industry, will be getting her mandatory Covid vaccine Monday. I don't see myself getting one for awhile though, but who knows as I have been delivering for Instacart maybe that will facilitate me jumping the line if I wanted to.

I doubt getting a vaccine would change anything for awhile. About a month ago when the weather started changing and things started blowing up in LA County my whole family got sick and we stayed at home and quarantined for a week, so good chance I recently had it, so whatever.
    Have you ever been propositioned while on a delivery?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

Have you ever been propositioned while on a delivery?
    Most of the time it is the exact opposite. Many of the customers are probably scared I am going to give them Coronavirus. Obviously the Venn diagram of the crowd that orders Instacart is going to have a lot of overlap with the crowd that takes the whole social distancing thing super seriously, especially with someone they know spends half their day in crowded super markets.

A couple times I wasn't thinking about the whole social distancing thing and I got a little too close and I could tell I was making the customer very uncomfortable.

Load Metric
    imagine living life like Druff is right now, how that would mess with your mental health. I give him props, shutting yourself in he's fine, he eats an extra dinner at hot dog on a stick and he's anxious and depressed for a year.

Load Metric
    Name:  3039ffd.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  42.9 KB

Load Metric
    UK:

72 hours ago: there will be not be a lockdown, we wont be 'cancelling christmas'.

yesterday: christmas is cancelled and we are going into a tier 4 lockdown in 8 hours.

i wouldnt worry about it team retard, no liberal hoax can impact your constitutionally protected christmas plans.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/135212...nt-south-east/
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    UK:

72 hours ago: there will be not be a lockdown, we wont be 'cancelling christmas'.

yesterday: christmas is cancelled and we are going into a tier 4 lockdown in 8 hours.

i wouldnt worry about it team retard, no liberal hoax can impact your constitutionally protected christmas plans.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/135212...nt-south-east/
    Name:  6f3a314.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  150.1 KBName:  7e4fb9a.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  38.3 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  22d0075.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  59.2 KB
    Name:  ef59b47.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  75.5 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Soo...

Lots of controversy brewing about the order of vaccine distribution. This matters a lot to me, as my parents are both over 75.

Among the stupidity:

Old people, no matter how old and how sick, will not get the vaccine before healthcare workers, and possibly not before essential workers. This includes young workers who are not likely to suffer many adverse effects from COVID. Additionally, there has been some controversy over non-frontline healthcare workers getting the vaccine, including administrators and other background people.

In the words of one healthy 50-year-old doctor, "I feel extremely guilty getting this vaccine before people who have a good chance of dying if they catch COVID."

The only exception is for nursing homes, which are priority one (as they should be).

Also, young people with a very broad list of "pre-existing conditions" are on the same priority tier as old people. This is also seen as a huge mistake which will result in more deaths.

Also, as I mentioned before, there is a recommendation that young people receive the vaccine before middle-aged people, because of the younger crowd's higher likelihood to act recklessly. This ignores the fact that young people are rarely damaged from COVID, while many middle aged people suffer lung damage or worse.

In other words, this is being botched really badly.

Unfortunately, some of this is due to both political pandering and wokeness. Among the dumb reasons expressed for why these recommendations are being given:

- Very old people are more likely to be white than black/Hispanic, and since minorities have typically had worse healthcare than white people. The woke crowd is saying that it's time to "give back" stop prioritizing white people. Ugh.

- Associated with the above, many healthcare workers are of color, and a LOT of "essential" workers are of color. Therefore, woke lefties claim we need to give those groups the vaccine first, in order to equalize their lacking healthcare for decades.

- Healthcare workers and essential workers have very loud unions and other organized groups going to bat for them. Old retirees do not have such groups backing them, aside from the AARP. Therefore, the squeaky wheel is getting the grease.

- The media's long-running attempt to scare everyone into believing "COVID is very dangerous for everyone" has avoided reporting that 92% of the deaths are people over 55, 80% of the deaths are people over 65, and 1% of the deaths are people under 35. This has led to the incorrect public perception that old people are less in danger than they actually are, whereas there's a belief that young people are in MORE danger than they actually are. In turn, people are stupidly going along with this policy.

Studies have shown that, while essential workers and healthcare workers do indeed contract/transmit the virus at work, it is estimated that more people will die if old people are stalled another month (or more) before receiving the vaccine. The mistake in this policy comes from failing to understand that by simply vaccinating the population which is dying, it won't matter as much if essential/healthcare workers get COVID.

Nate Silver is pissed off about this.

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1340362664455892994

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1340473435156307968

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1340534032501772289

Load Metric
    I think they want to vaccine as many healthy people as they can cause again, this isn't about the virus, the virus isn't killing anyone that wouldn't have died soon anyway.

the virus is a scam, you fell for it Druff, the vaccine is a scam, you're falling for that as well.

it's sad

also if they vaccinate a bunch of old people and they die regardless of covid it's going to look bad for the vaccine, hence why they want to inject healthy people

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    I think they want to vaccine as many healthy people as they can cause again, this isn't about the virus, the virus isn't killing anyone that wouldn't have died soon anyway.

the virus is a scam, you fell for it Druff, the vaccine is a scam, you're falling for that as well.

it's sad

also if they vaccinate a bunch of old people and they die regardless of covid it's going to look bad for the vaccine, hence why they want to inject healthy people
    No, it's really being done partially due to wokeness, and partially due to appeasing unions.

That's really what this is all about. It's a big "fuck you" to old, retired white people.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This shows you how bad the perception is about COVID danger, thanks to our lolbad mainstream media.

There is no excuse for this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

it's sad

No, it's really being done partially due to wokeness, and partially due to appeasing unions.

That's really what this is all about. It's a big "fuck you" to old, retired white people.
    wow I never thought of it like that lol

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20201220-084538_Chrome.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  559.4 KB

lol everything is racist now.

hey if POC want to get the vaccine before old white people be my guest, it's probably going to make everyone sterile anyway, genocide.

Thread Information