Page 519 of 948 FirstFirst ... 19419469509515516517518519520521522523529569619 ... LastLast
Results 10,361 to 10,380 of 18943

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

You really don’t personally know any nurses around the country? Hospitals are filling up, especially in rural areas. Those areas typically have shittier healthcare systems anyway, doesn’t take much for them to get overwhelmed.
    I'm not doubting hospitals are getting busy.

Nobody is being sent home without care, or left to die in the waiting room, though.

My issue is with the attention whore doctors and nurses who run onto Twitter and try to go viral with their stories -- all of which conveniently are shaped to make Republicans look bad. These messages are dripping with condescension and grandstanding.

It's only a very small percentage of healthcare workers doing this, but they're really insufferable.
    Heaven forbid if some of the stories are true.
    Druff in his infinite wisdom has decided these stories are all untrue... all just a sham to discredit his beloved GOP and false stories to grandstand.

You haven't left your house in nearly a full year. You have too much time on your hands to be bashing frontline health workers.

Your words are dripping with hypocrisy.
    Last edited by Salty_Aus; 11-16-2020 at 08:55 AM.

Load Metric
    I have my first colonoscopy ever scheduled for January. I wonder if they will cancel it on me. Right now they're still allowed to happen.

California hasn't been slammed though. It got semi-bad in the late summer, then improved some, and has sat fairly flat for awhile. A little worse now, but nothing like the midwest. The numbers look bad until you adjust for population. For example, population-wise, California is 50 North Dakotas.
    If they cancel it just go to OSA

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    You realize that there are a lot of equally stupid right-wing videos going around about the Pfizer vaccine containing receivers for 5G signals, right?

Tons of crackpots, liars, and attention whores from both sides have shown up to get their 15 minutes of fame during this pandemic.

The smart thing is to believe credible news stories, not "OMG OMG OMG I'm a nurse and you gotta believe me!!!!!!!!!111"
    The worst part about it is something NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT and the media REFUSE TO COVER. They're going to use it to take the beef tallow out of McDonald's french fries! TYRANNY!

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    You realize that there are a lot of equally stupid right-wing videos going around about the Pfizer vaccine containing receivers for 5G signals, right?

Tons of crackpots, liars, and attention whores from both sides have shown up to get their 15 minutes of fame during this pandemic.

The smart thing is to believe credible news stories, not "OMG OMG OMG I'm a nurse and you gotta believe me!!!!!!!!!111"
    The worst part about it is something NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT and the media REFUSE TO COVER. They're going to use it to take the beef tallow out of McDonald's french fries! TYRANNY!
    Speaking of Mcdonalds was going to try and order a chicken salad for my dad, they no longer serve salads, wow. I realize im probably 1 month out of touch.

Load Metric

Smile

Druff is going to have to face it, Disneyland won't re-open until 2025.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I have my first colonoscopy ever scheduled for January. I wonder if they will cancel it on me. Right now they're still allowed to happen.

California hasn't been slammed though. It got semi-bad in the late summer, then improved some, and has sat fairly flat for awhile. A little worse now, but nothing like the midwest. The numbers look bad until you adjust for population. For example, population-wise, California is 50 North Dakotas.

Why wait? Do it now. I would definitely have some edibles around for aftercare.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

huge mistake.

i saw some footage of the mass burials in nyc just from local sources and it was fucking freaky. and we all saw footage of the bodies on the floor in wuhan waiting rooms etc.

to exclude footage of our hospitals feels irresponsible.
    The NYC thing wasn't quite what it appeared to be.

Many of these were old people feeling non-COVID-related symptoms which would normally send them to the hospital, but they were terrified to attempt to go because of the COVID danger. So they stayed home, and it turned out that was a

Others didn't understand COVID well (it was still relatively new at the time), and didn't seek treatment until it was too late and they died.

This wasn't a case of people being left to die at home because hospitals couldn't see them. That never happened.
    That's not what happened in New York City.

They were exposed to a different strain of the virus.

They were exposed to the same strain that hit Italy.

It killed a lot more than just elderly people.

You must think that Donald Trump did a great job with the coronavirus.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

I'm not doubting hospitals are getting busy.

Nobody is being sent home without care, or left to die in the waiting room, though.

My issue is with the attention whore doctors and nurses who run onto Twitter and try to go viral with their stories -- all of which conveniently are shaped to make Republicans look bad. These messages are dripping with condescension and grandstanding.

It's only a very small percentage of healthcare workers doing this, but they're really insufferable.
    Druff in his infinite wisdom has decided these stories are all untrue... all just a sham to discredit his beloved GOP and false stories to grandstand.

You haven't left your house in nearly a full year. You have too much time on your hands to be bashing frontline health workers.

I'm bashing the small percentage of frontline healthcare workers who are exploiting their jobs for Twitter fame.

It's a credibility issue.

The longtime hard leftist healthcare worker who tries to get famous via Twitter by Republican-bashing has no credibility.

Do you think it's accidental these these tweets are going viral? Do you think these people are tweeting just to make their feelings known, and not with the hopes they will become famous?

It's all so transparent if you look closely.

Amazing how every time you scroll back in the Twitter history of one of these "concerned nurses", you find hard left rhetoric in 2019. Totally unbiased!

Comments

Sanlmar: Unhinged

splitthis: Offset

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

I'm bashing the small percentage of frontline healthcare workers who are exploiting their jobs for Twitter fame.

The longtime hard leftist healthcare worker who tries to get famous via Twitter by Republican-bashing has no credibility.

Do you think it's accidental these these tweets are going viral? Do you think these people are tweeting just to make their feelings known, and not with the hopes they will become famous?

Amazing how every time you scroll back in the Twitter history of one of these "concerned nurses", you find hard left rhetoric in 2019. Totally unbiased!
    And you keep re-posting milkshake Andy's tweets exactly why?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

And you keep re-posting milkshake Andy's tweets exactly why?
    Because Andy posts mostly raw footage and police mugshots. I don't post his tweets describing situations where there's no way to verify they're really happening.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Here is a good story for Dwai's "well they shouldn't have gotten so fat" speech.
    (Like Dwai is some specimen, right?)

Dwai is a f'ing scumbag, (and an ignorant coward. Don't take that personal, all racists are, why OANN exists)
    As you know he has never used the n word in front of a black person,
    or told someone they deserve to die because they are overweight.

A boy lost both parents to Covid-19. His family asks Texas community for help celebrating his 5th birthday

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/17/us/bo...rnd/index.html

At just 4 years old, Raiden Gonzalez has lost both his parents. Coronavirus stole their lives four months apart, leaving Raiden with only a few years' worth of memories to cherish for a lifetime.

Comments

splitthis: Too bad parents chose obesity and death over their child.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Here is a good story for Dwai's "well they shouldn't have gotten so fat" speech.
    (Like Dwai is some specimen, right?)

Dwai is a f'ing scumbag, (and an ignorant coward. Don't take that personal, all racists are, why OANN exists)
    As you know he has never used the n word in front of a black person,
    or told someone they deserve to die because they are overweight.

A boy lost both parents to Covid-19. His family asks Texas community for help celebrating his 5th birthday

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/17/us/bo...rnd/index.html

At just 4 years old, Raiden Gonzalez has lost both his parents. Coronavirus stole their lives four months apart, leaving Raiden with only a few years' worth of memories to cherish for a lifetime.
    Name:  Screenshot_20201117-103336_Chrome.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  326.0 KB

Load Metric
    another team retard senator just tested positive.

grassley is 87 years old, jesus.
    Last edited by sonatine; 11-17-2020 at 02:55 PM.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  JEFFERS.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  75.6 KB

Load Metric
    Pfizer opened with a 90% vaccine
    then the Russians raised by claiming they had a 92% one
    Madera followed with a claimed 94.5% drug

and now Pfizer has re-raised their claim to 95%

don't ya just love the honesty and competitiveness of capitalism?

#corporate pecker contest
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Nyc shuts down schools , thousands don't have laptops or computers to do at home learning hop fizer will have the cure.

Load Metric

You better not be talking about splitthis
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Just got pandemic shamed for trying to invite someone over to have a glass of wine and hookup.

Not to go out to a bar, and interact with people, but to COME OVER AND HAVE A FUCKING GLASS OF WINE AND TO HOOKUP.

Apparently he is only willing to hangout with "friends who he can hold accountable". LOL @ thinking that you gonna shame other people to follow your way of living.

ITS FUCKING NOVEMBER PEOPLE.

Thread Information