Page 517 of 947 FirstFirst ... 17417467507513514515516517518519520521527567617 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,340 of 18936

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Its going up exponentially,10,000,000 nationwide . People have a laissez faire attitude, bar4s here have a closing time of 10pm. I wouldn't be surprised if beds run out. Nursing homes are not a viable option .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    All total bullshit. Ohio has a .02% death rate and 100% fear and control rate.
    So you’re afraid? 100% means you too.

Me, I take it seriously, yet golfed twice. Ate out twice. Drank at night outside when it was beautiful earlier this week. Went shopping yesterday. There isn’t a single thing I’m not allowed to do. There are things I opt out of by choice. That’s not control, that’s a personal choice of risk mitigation.

How are you being controlled and why are you so afraid? 100%? What weren’t you allowed to do this week?

I don’t know what kind of pussies you hang with. I remarked a few times this week to friends you’d never know there was a problem. Particularly early in week when it was beautiful. Everything was jammed.
    Fear and control by dummy governor. Not afraid.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Its going up exponentially,10,000,000 nationwide . People have a laissez faire attitude, bar4s here have a closing time of 10pm. I wouldn't be surprised if beds run out. Nursing homes are not a viable option .
    People are tired of they government tyranny. They won’t let their holidays be ruined by the nazis anymore.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    They should have let it roll in the summer for those wanting to risk getting it. Now they have he winter combo with flu and everything else that gets worse in the winter.

Ronald Reagan

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    They should have let it roll in the summer for those wanting to risk getting it. Now they have he winter combo with flu and everything else that gets worse in the winter.
    I'm as cynical as the next person but in what world is losing a couple million Americans a good idea?

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    this is the kind of misinformation twitter should be censoring, I mean idiots like sonatine eat this up

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Wild shit, hopefully that vaccine is legit.

Comments

sonatine:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    I'm as cynical as the next person but in what world is losing a couple million Americans a good idea?
    Just looking at the elderly, there’s about 35 million people over the age of 65 in the US, Covid kills about 5% of that demographic. So 1.75 million if we hadn’t done anything because they would have all got it. Instead many of those people will live to see a vaccine. Spilt doesn’t give a shit, masks rob her of her freedom.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    People are tired of they government tyranny. They won’t let their holidays be ruined by the nazis anymore.
    Legit question. If you're walking along not wearing a mask and you see someone wearing a mask making their way in your general direction what do you do?

Load Metric

Modern day slavery + out of control pandemic. Shining city upon a hill my ass.

Load Metric

Legit question. If you're walking along not wearing a mask and you see someone wearing a mask making their way in your general direction what do you do?
    Uh continue to walk the way I was walking. Masks don’t work, they are a false security blanket. I see many with masks thinking that makes them safe, it’s both funny and sad.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

So you’re afraid? 100% means you too.

Me, I take it seriously, yet golfed twice. Ate out twice. Drank at night outside when it was beautiful earlier this week. Went shopping yesterday. There isn’t a single thing I’m not allowed to do. There are things I opt out of by choice. That’s not control, that’s a personal choice of risk mitigation.

How are you being controlled and why are you so afraid? 100%? What weren’t you allowed to do this week?

I don’t know what kind of pussies you hang with. I remarked a few times this week to friends you’d never know there was a problem. Particularly early in week when it was beautiful. Everything was jammed.
    Fear and control by dummy governor. Not afraid.
    .02% means 1 in 50,000. Are you really that dumb?
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric

Uh continue to walk the way I was walking. Masks don’t work, they are a false security blanket. I see many with masks thinking that makes them safe, it’s both funny and sad.

Masks do work for the people you're around but you keep doing you

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: yeah that's why since everyone started wearing masks it has slowed down

Load Metric
    Seriously confused Chappelle's version of cold blooded with the Rick James' version. Too lazy to edit.

Comments

dwai: COLD BLOODED

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Well, if one nurse in El Paso says it's happening, then 100% it must be true

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Well, if one nurse in El Paso says it's happening, then 100% it must be true

sorry todd, ill try to find a male nurse so you can trust them.

Load Metric
    this is the 50 minute long version of that video:

https://www.facebook.com/15457260756...1537220742387/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You realize that there are a lot of equally stupid right-wing videos going around about the Pfizer vaccine containing receivers for 5G signals, right?

Tons of crackpots, liars, and attention whores from both sides have shown up to get their 15 minutes of fame during this pandemic.

The smart thing is to believe credible news stories, not "OMG OMG OMG I'm a nurse and you gotta believe me!!!!!!!!!111"

Thread Information