Page 503 of 946 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503504505506507513553603 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,060 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    i made a post stating that 410k deaths are being predicted by jan 1

you made a post questioning if it was my prediction "Is that your prediction or is it coming from someone who actually looks at the data ?"

I posted a link to where i got the data

this is straight from the model

Daily deaths is the best indicator of the progression of the pandemic, although there is generally a 17-21 day lag between infection and deaths.

410k(now 415k) is the middle its as low as 300k and as high as around 600k

You came at me acting like you're the only guy in the world who is smart enough to navigate one of these models

Even mulva could navigate on of these things

wrecked

not talking to you about this anymore

you're a fucking asshole

next time you accuse someone of pulling numbers out of their ass be sure to actually look and be certain that number isn't actually accurate before spouting off

like I said you got wrecked you dork

hows your boy larry laffer doing? you still meeting up with that sociopath for beers when in town?

Load Metric

Load Metric
    errrrr no this is the post you made that i replied to which i proved to you was wrong you really are incredibly stupid

Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    1000 dead a day

Soon to be 1500+

prediction is 1907 dead on election day

Comments

big dick: LOOK HOW DUMB I MADE YO LOOK
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    errrrr click the link

fkin idiot

Load Metric
    that's where I got those numbers you stupid cocksucker

WRECKED

Load Metric
    Act like A man now and admit you were wrong and apologize

Comments

JACKDANIELS: Act like A man now and admit you were wrong and apologize

Load Metric
    lol i have looked at the link it doesnt even back up what you are saying

Comments

splitthis: Lol
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    for one it appears to be recording daily deaths as an average as the line is smoothed

Load Metric
    anyway on sept 9th when you posted the "1000 dead a day" the site you just linked as proof states 852.56

you literally cant even read your own sources

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Pretty much everything i said besides contact tracing. Had you started properly testing even few weeks earlier you likely would have been better informed to pull the trigger on quarantine measures. And that's the biggest thing that caused avoidable deaths.

You and Sonatine went trough a few things that proper leadership does. In short it creates an enviroment where people can do their job, general populace stays calm and everyone focuses on doing sane shit.

What Trump gave you was anarchy. Contrary to popular belief here i don't actually prefer that. I like proper governance. Functioning police force is essential to that and none of it happens when they lack the trust of the general populace. That trust is earned. It should never be given. Once upon a time your country stood for that.
    Prior to the Ferguson incident in 2014 (which turned out to be a reasonable shooting), there WAS trust in police. That trust has been eroded in the last 6 years by the left, not the right.
    Well that's mighty white of you and what fucking world do you live in?

I didn't say lack of trust is Trump's fault. It started decades ago. But i guess we can blame Obama for the LA riots in 92 while we're here.

You have ridiculously low murder clearance rate at urban areas. Your national clearance rate is among lowest in the world and it has been like that for the last 3 decades. You have an entire PD that was declared a criminal enterprise under Rico act in 84.

When Obama was born in the 60s you cleared 90% of all murders. It's been going down ever since.

Gold
    Load Metric
    The videos I keep seeing coming out of Australia are disturbing.

https://twitter.com/SydneyLWatson/status/1305049797309747202

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

A few weeks ago it looked like we were about to join you in plaugesville, but our strict control measures have avoided this.

Saving thousands of lives really.

Hey I don't really like it either, but it appears to be working.

Sometimes you really need a harsh government response and position, that backs the science not the vocal morons.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

A few weeks ago it looked like we were about to join you in plaugesville, but our strict control measures have avoided this.

Sometimes you really need a harsh government response and position, that backs the science not the vocal morons.
    You’ve surrendered your liberties for a virus with a 99.7% survival rate. It is bad enough what has happened in the US with our government power grab and the social control but your government truly treats your population like cattle. I am grateful I do not live there.

Until you reach some level of herd immunity your country will not have conquered the virus. Your country is only delaying the inevitable.

Comments

splitthis: It’s unbelievable

Load Metric

lol @ this guy's response to being in a total authoritarian government.

"hmmm it's okay i guess, if we save lives"

lol what a huge faggot

Comments

Salty_Aus: Everyone is a faggot to you. Overly homophobic cunt, eat a dick at confront your desires.

splitthis: Offset

Load Metric

You’ve surrendered your liberties for a virus with a 99.7% survival rate. It is bad enough what has happened in the US with our government power grab and the social control but your government truly treats your population like cattle. I am grateful I do not live there.

Until you reach some level of herd immunity your country will not have conquered the virus. Your country is only delaying the inevitable.
    Seriously, if I didn't know any better I'd not even know there is a pandemic going on.

No real restrictions is my local area or state other then a limit on crowded places like the football grounds. (60% max) in my local community of about 800,000 we have less then a handful of active cases.
    Victoria which was getting smashed a couple of weeks ago is nearly back to being relatively safe.

Herd immunity did exactly what to the flu?... or other forms of corona virus like the common cold?

As I said, I don't really like governments that force folks to do things they don't like.... but every now and then they might be right.
    Last edited by Salty_Aus; 09-13-2020 at 09:35 AM.

Load Metric

Seriously, if I didn't know any better I'd not even know there is a pandemic going on.

No real restrictions is my local area or state other then a limit on crowded places like the football grounds. (60% max) in my local community of about 800,000 we have less then a handful of active cases.
    Victoria which was getting smashed a couple of weeks ago is nearly back to being relatively safe.

Herd immunity did exactly what to the flu?... or other forms of corona virus like the common cold?

As I said, I don't really like governments that force folks to do things they don't like.... but every now and then they might be right.
    most things seem normal here (vancouver) except its super smokey and you always were a mask in public which is seriously no big deal, the only outbreaks i hear about is pubs, nightclubs, restaurants most large public gatherings. 15 of my neighbours piled into a limo bus for weekend golf trip to whistler.... i was a little disappointed in this even though i does not effect me very much but it hinders the Cause and super unfair to folks trying to do there part to stop this.
    crazy thing is the canada/us border remains closed to prevent the tittle wave of corona presumed to be coming if it was opened, hard to really say why people who are sick would intently cross the border and infect random people they may come across.
    we are a bit bummed too as we haven't been at our residence in WA since a new year party, we had some friends from California stay for August and the neighbours will go in once and a while and keep a eye on things but it is locked up tight so not to worried with villains. our other friends that are stuck too rented out there place for a couple grand a month witch would be ok but we so far won't go that route.
    sorry for rambling, stay safe!

(smokey here)

Name:  EhvIZTvUwAAmi0N.jpeg
Views: 303
Size:  89.1 KB
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 09-13-2020 at 10:51 AM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Gold
    Load Metric

I’m confused. I have not heard anyone doubt that herd immunity is achievable from Covid-19. Is that what you’re saying? Evidence from around the globe is showing that certain countries and areas have already achieved a high enough threshold of immunity already to protect the public. Sweden for example and the NYC area are just two examples.

Also, you have no problem with the way Victoria Police are treating your countrymen? It appears from that video that your country’s people are not in total agreement with you.

Comments

splitthis: Sheeple

Load Metric

I’m confused. I have not heard anyone doubt that herd immunity is achievable from Covid-19. Is that what you’re saying? Evidence from around the globe is showing that certain countries and areas have already achieved a high enough threshold of immunity already to protect the public. Sweden for example and the NYC area are just two examples.

Also, you have no problem with the way Victoria Police are treating your countrymen? It appears from that video that your country’s people are not in total agreement with you.
    Honestly, I do not believe it's that simple in regard to herd immunity.
    Yes I agree, certain areas after being hit really hard are showing encouraging signs. NY and NJ come to mind.
    But is this really an indication of herd immunity or something else?
    Could it actually be that these hard hit areas are now showing the result of increased vigilance? All those folks getting sick and plenty of dead could have possibly scared the local community to take this seriously?
    If you look at the models for herd immunity you realize the ability for this virus to be trasmitted is the main factor to consider when figuring out how many folks need to be infected to achieve this. The current figure is really quite high, over 60%... but as there is no guarantee that those who have caught this are actually immune it does make me question the entire concept.
    Also there seems to be data that suggests that being infected with covid causes all sorts of other health issues and even organ damage. I've mostly ignoring these reports as I'm still not 100% sure this is true. If this is true and significant the entire herd immunity concept is flawed if a large percentage of your population end up with other issues.
    NY for example, the figures say 2.5% of the population caught this. But in all seriousness these figures are wrong and the real figure is more like 10%... if 10% of the community have caught this I don't believe it would make a huge difference like we're seeing.
    Have we conquered the flu with herd immunity, or the common cold?
    Sadly I think covid is here to stay. Vaccines at this stage aren't going to eradicate it.

In regard to Victoria. It's a very small percentage of my fellow countrymen who are violently and passively disagreeing with the consensus.
    I like to look at it from this point of view. If I was the ruler of my country and actually gave a fuck about my citizens what would I do?
    The answer is probably something very similar to what's happening, consult scientists, and err on the side of caution.

Also of course it might be costing lives as folks go stir crazy and commit suicide, or fail to see a doctor about other health issues and end up dead because they didn't check the mole on their back (RIP cmoney )
    Or even beat their family to death as they're drowned in bills... so many other factors to consider.
    On the bright side, school shootings are down for you guys.
    Last edited by Salty_Aus; 09-14-2020 at 08:00 AM.

Load Metric
    would take the U.S 4 years to achieve herd immunity and 2 million + dead

yeah sounds like a great idea guys 4 years of this and millions dead

trump2020 if you want 4 years of this and millions dead

he's already got 100k+ dead on his hands with many more to come

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    would take the U.S 4 years to achieve herd immunity and 2 million + dead

yeah sounds like a great idea guys 4 years of this and millions dead

trump2020 if you want 4 years of this and millions dead

he's already got 100k+ dead on his hands with many more to come
    Let's quickly check your math.

330,000,000 people so you'd need 200,000,000 to be infected.

Let's say it's a 1% mortality rate, that equals 2,000,000 dead..
    But 2% could be more like it. I think it's under 1% if you have good healthcare.

Your math appears solid.

Comments

big dick: learned everything i know from jack daniels lol

Thread Information