Page 486 of 947 FirstFirst ... 386436476482483484485486487488489490496536586 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,720 of 18936

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Guess masks do work fuckers. Only took this asshole Kemp 5 months to figure it out

im sure tellafriend voted for this piece of shit
    Easy to preach to stay at home and hide, when you send your wife out to work while you lock yourself in your home. There is a word for you, it's called pansy.

Comments

Tellafriend: i would use "pussy"

Load Metric
    Interesting data emerging from colleges returning. When Notre Dame kids showed up, they tested every single kid. Over 11k tests. They had a 99.7% negative rate and quarantined the sick. After one week starting with no known cases, they have 44 cases in a little over 400 tests of suspected cases and a 10% positive rate.

Oklahoma football players had zero new cases for last three weeks. Kids came back, now they have 9 new cases in a week.

Ohio State plans on testing every kid in every dorm weekly, at a cost of around $5-7 million weekly. That said, that’s only 15k of over 40k kids from what I understand as far as living on and off campus.

IU plans to do the same at a cost of $1-5$ million.

Obviously these college kids aren’t at much risk at all. Logic dictates once your kid goes to school, it’s safest for them to visit infrequently with anyone at risk.

My question is what are high schools going to do? A 16 year old is going to catch and spread it the same as a college kid, and I don’t think high schools have a spare million sitting around. Plus they’re going to head home to mom and dad every night unlike the college kid.

Elementary age kids may not catch and spread this to the degree older kids and adults do, but many teenagers are going to be bringing this home at some point. The trend towards having kids later is working against the average family. Most people my age have a kid in high school, or a kid in college and one in high school. Going to be interesting to see how it plays out.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Interesting data emerging from colleges returning. When Notre Dame kids showed up, they tested every single kid. Over 11k tests. They had a 99.7% negative rate and quarantined the sick. After one week starting with no known cases, they have 44 cases in a little over 400 tests of suspected cases and a 10% positive rate.

Oklahoma football players had zero new cases for last three weeks. Kids came back, now they have 9 new cases in a week.

Ohio State plans on testing every kid in every dorm weekly, at a cost of around $5-7 million weekly. That said, that’s only 15k of over 40k kids from what I understand as far as living on and off campus.

Obviously these college kids aren’t at much risk at all. Logic dictates once your kid goes to school, it’s safest for them to visit infrequently with anyone at risk.

My question is what are high schools going to do? A 16 year old is going to catch and spread it the same as a college kid, and I don’t think high schools have a spare million sitting around. Plus they’re going to head home to mom and dad every night unlike the college kid.

Elementary age kids may not catch and spread this to the degree older kids and adults do, but many teenagers are going to be bringing this home at some point. The trend towards having kids later is working against the average family. Most people my age have a kid in high school, or a kid in college and one in high school. Going to be interesting to see how it plays out.
    the tests are garbage, BILL GATES IS INFECTING YOU WHEN YOU TAKE A TEST, STAY INSIDE FOREVER, VOTE DEMOCRAT, EAT YOUR PILLS

Diamond
    Load Metric

I will volunteer testing all the high school boys. They must disrobe and be swabbed in the mouth nose and butt

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

I will volunteer testing all the high school boys. They must disrobe and be swabbed in the mouth nose and butt
    you mean the ones over 18 right? maybe they were held back?

you don't mean actual high school KIDS right?

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i've said it before but I was once a teenage boy and teenage boys are fair game

Comments

OSA: TWINK LIVES MATTER

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

you mean the ones over 18 right? maybe they were held back?

you don't mean actual high school KIDS right?

The 17 yr olds are the best. They LOVE to suck cock and always want me to shoot it down their throat. They are growing boys and need the protein. Perfectly normal.

Comments

duped_samaritan: hello fbi

Buck Nasty: If they are 17 doesn't that make it a crime?

Load Metric
    not sure exactly what point that vid is supposed to be making but things are getting back to normal here in europe too, pubs and restaurants open almost same as before.

people still wearing masks in shops and on buses / trains, no large festivals like that yet and sports still behind closed doors but eventually this will all end too.

china peaked before europe did and the usa was later than we were but you will catch up eventually no doubt lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    not sure exactly what point that vid is supposed to be making but things are getting back to normal here in europe too, pubs and restaurants open almost same as before.

people still wearing masks in shops and on buses / trains, no large festivals like that yet and sports still behind closed doors but eventually this will all end too.

china peaked before europe did and the usa was later than we were but you will catch up eventually no doubt lol
    Things are not getting back to normal in large swaths of the US, particularly in Blue states. There are “scientists” and others here pushing for a second National draconian shutdown for an indefinite period of time and are preparing to push hysteria of “the second wave”.

People here are freaking out about people not wearing masks outside. Just infections in the US are being reported widescale as if there is another crisis looming.

Why isn’t Wuhan scared of the “second wave”?

Load Metric
    really tho looking at the data you guys arent properly over the first wave yet, i posted this link a while ago if you havent seen it and are interested

ourworldindata.org/coronavirus

but like i said you are still a month or so behind us in europe, reckon it peaks in usa around 200k deaths and by then you should see average daily deaths drop down to low hundreds / double digits
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Gold
    Load Metric
    really tho looking at the data you guys arent properly over the first wave yet, i posted this link a while ago if you havent seen it and are interested

ourworldindata.org/coronavirus

but like i said you are still a month or so behind us in europe, reckon it peaks in usa around 200k deaths and by then you should see average daily deaths drop down to low hundreds / double digits
    Is Wuhan past their “second wave”?

Load Metric
    honestly fuck knows whats going on in china cos they stopped putting any numbers out months ago and just pretended everything suddenly disappeared overnight

i never mentioned a second wave but its obv something that could happen, no evidence of any second waves anywhere that i have seen but feel free to do your own research

anyway i wouldnt pay too much attention to chinese propaganda tho which is obv what that video is

Gold
    Load Metric
    honestly fuck knows whats going on in china cos they stopped putting any numbers out months ago and just pretended everything suddenly disappeared overnight

i never mentioned a second wave but its obv something that could happen, no evidence of any second waves anywhere that i have seen but feel free to do your own research

anyway i wouldnt pay too much attention to chinese propaganda tho which is obv what that video is
    That crossed my mind too (CCP Propaganda) but from what I’ve researched this looks legit.

It doesn’t make you wonder at all? What do you think Bill Gates and Lord Fauci think of this, doing this with no vaccine and all.

Load Metric
    make me wonder about what ?

i dont give a fuck what bill gates thinks about a bunch of chinese kids sitting in a swimming pool listening to music lol

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This is the result of a communist style lockdown. Like no one leaves the house for several weeks or you get shot. I'm sure it was painful for them but now the virus is gone.

That kind of lockdown just isn't possible in the USA.

Load Metric
    also just because china arranged for a bunch of kids to sit in a swimming pool listening to music doesnt mean its not propaganda even if it legit happened

Load Metric
    and no the virus isn't gone from china, they are still confirming cases there but something stupidly low like 100 a day for a country of 1.4 billion lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    This is the result of a communist style lockdown. Like no one leaves the house for several weeks or you get shot. I'm sure it was painful for them but now the virus is gone.

come on bro, you really think the virus is gone?

rofl

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Based on what evidence do you know the virus is gone there or there won’t be a second wave?

Bill Gates is literally on the record that nothing in the world can go back to normal until the entire global population is vaccinated.

Thread Information