Page 482 of 946 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532582 ... LastLast
Results 9,621 to 9,640 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Crushed larynx & broken finger rep OSA.

I am sure OSA hustled his way into taking over a public space in his building.

Virgin plates.

Load Metric
    Name:  202008060552-sJYjswuoQR.jpeg
Views: 388
Size:  40.0 KB

Comments

TheXFactor: BAD MEDICAL ADVICE...DUMBASS ASSCLOWN INTERNET TROLL.

splitthis:

Jayjami: Just go die of AIDS already.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Gyms aren't going to open until 2021 and who knows when that will happen. So glad I have my setup.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

My cousin is making hand over fist doing boot camp classes in parks all over the tristate area, on top of getting unemployment. For him, he hopes gyms never open.
    Doesn't look like an NYC apartment?

Do yourself a favor and sell those dumbbells and get yourself a set of these. I’ve had two sets for 15 and 20 years and could sell them for at least what I paid for them as people prefer the originals. Makes life so much easier, and the grips are superior, and fucking with those spring collars you have is annoying af.

The standard 5-85 set I believe is ballpark $900. If you get strong you can add on all the way to 125-175. The convenience with limited space makes it a no brainer, and you’ll use them for 10 years and sell them for what you paid for them if you make a move or something and don’t feel like taking them along.

Make sure you buy the stand with them if you ever pull the trigger as it all holds it value anyways. You can pick up plates occasionally cheap if someone is moving. You’ll never find a power block cheap.

Bowflex and a few other competitors make similar sets, but I prefer the powerblock ones when I’ve tried others, but they’re all far superior to fucking with those spring collars. They take a minute to adjust to a few movements with hand inside the block, but after you use them, you’ll hate ever going back to the regular ones. I’ve met a few guys through the years that for whatever reason that don’t like them, but most love them, and when space is an issue, so much easier.

Name:  powerblock_11.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  55.2 KB

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: minimalistic but I like it , sweet workout room

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Do yourself a favor and sell those dumbbells and get yourself a set of these. I’ve had two sets for 15 and 20 years and could sell them for at least what I paid for them as people prefer the originals. Makes life so much easier, and the grips are superior, and fucking with those spring collars you have is annoying af.

The standard 5-85 set I believe is ballpark $900. If you get strong you can add on all the way to 125-175. The convenience with limited space makes it a no brainer, and you’ll use them for 10 years and sell them for what you paid for them if you make a move or something and don’t feel like taking them along.

Make sure you buy the stand with them if you ever pull the trigger as it all holds it value anyways. You can pick up plates occasionally cheap if someone is moving. You’ll never find a power block cheap.

Bowflex and a few other competitors make similar sets, but I prefer the powerblock ones when I’ve tried others, but they’re all far superior to fucking with those spring collars. They take a minute to adjust to a few movements with hand inside the block, but after you use them, you’ll hate ever going back to the regular ones. I’ve met a few guys through the years that for whatever reason that don’t like them, but most love them, and when space is an issue, so much easier.

The only reason I have these weights and benches is because I got them for free with points from Sears. My friend bought similar for a few hundred. I already dropped $1300 on this treadmill with installation so I cant really drop another 1k on weights when I got these. Maybe in 2 months or so.

Comments

BCR: Well free is hard to beat, but if this thing drags out, and you want to spend a few $, you’ll get it back eventually.

FRANKRIZZO: only thing i would change would be looking at tv

Load Metric

The only reason I have these weights and benches is because I got them for free with points from Sears. My friend bought similar for a few hundred. I already dropped $1300 on this treadmill with installation so I cant really drop another 1k on weights when I got these. Maybe in 2 months or so.
    Yeah but what's it worth to you to get shredded and sustain a continuous heavy flow of sweet sweet young twink cock?

Comments

OSA: man makes a point

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Yeah but what's it worth to you to get shredded and sustain a continuous heavy flow of sweet sweet young twink cock?
    I thought his “donation” twink posts were just part of his schtick at this point and he was flush after seeing him firing at $1k buy ins on that poker app.

Load Metric
    Name:  202008071005-gaYAYjODQZ.jpeg
Views: 335
Size:  133.9 KB

WAKE UP PEOPLE, IT'S A HOAX

Comments

TheXFactor: Stop peeing in the pool...drink some fucking bleach retard.

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Georgia’s youngest COVID-19 death is 7-year-old with no underlying conditions

https://nypost.com/2020/08/08/7-year...ovid-19-death/

A seven-year-old boy with no underlying conditions became Georgia’s youngest coronavirus death, officials said.

The child fell ill after attending a Savannah church where he was in contact with two elderly residents who also were infected and died from the virus, the local NBC affiliate reported.

“This child’s death is absolutely tragic, and we are praying for their loved ones in this difficult time,” Gov. Brian Kemp said in a statement.

The boy, who authorities have not identified, suffered a seizure while showering and was rushed to a hospital, where he later was pronounced dead, according to the station.

A small number of COVID-19 patients exhibit neurological problems like stroke and seizures, an April report in The New York Times found.

Dr. Lawton Davis, the health director of the local Georgia district, described the death as “heartbreaking” and stressed the need for everyone to take the virus seriously.

“We know that older individuals and those with underlying conditions are at higher risk of complications, but this is a disease everyone should take seriously,” Davis said.

“Please watch out for each other, wear a mask in public, wash your hands often, and stay home if you’re sick.

“A community-wide crisis demands a community-wide response, and we all must do our part to keep each other safe,” he added.
    We are all going to fucking die.

Stop going to church because you have already been damned to hell.

Comments

dwai: moron

Tellafriend: good flick

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

A seven-year-old boy with no underlying conditions became Georgia’s youngest coronavirus death, officials said.

The child fell ill after attending a Savannah church where he was in contact with two elderly residents who also were infected and died from the virus, the local NBC affiliate reported.

“This child’s death is absolutely tragic, and we are praying for their loved ones in this difficult time,” Gov. Brian Kemp said in a statement.

The boy, who authorities have not identified, suffered a seizure while showering and was rushed to a hospital, where he later was pronounced dead, according to the station.

A small number of COVID-19 patients exhibit neurological problems like stroke and seizures, an April report in The New York Times found.

Dr. Lawton Davis, the health director of the local Georgia district, described the death as “heartbreaking” and stressed the need for everyone to take the virus seriously.

“We know that older individuals and those with underlying conditions are at higher risk of complications, but this is a disease everyone should take seriously,” Davis said.

“Please watch out for each other, wear a mask in public, wash your hands often, and stay home if you’re sick.

“A community-wide crisis demands a community-wide response, and we all must do our part to keep each other safe,” he added.

I’m sure it was all a misunderstanding. This is one big hoax.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

lol this from the idiot who thinks this is legit Trump's fault and China has no blame in this

LOL, fucking retarded

Comments

TheXFactor: Fucking Dumbass ASSCLOWN!!!! If Druff NEEDS TO BAN YOU FOR LIFE BECAUSE YOU'RE RUINING HIS FORUM. YOU FUCKING INTERNET TROLL!

splitthis: Factor needs to go dumb sheep

Load Metric
    250,000 bikers congregating for 10 days of total debauchery and then returning back to every part of the country. What could possibly go wrong?
    Name:  64705A21-49A7-4F9D-AB57-7FB0BF91CBD8.jpeg
Views: 313
Size:  47.6 KB

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: I was just going to post, no masks reqiered

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    250,000 bikers congregating for 10 days of total debauchery and then returning back to every part of the country. What could possibly go wrong?
    Just call it a riot and everything will be fine, that's what the left does

Comments

Jayjami: Agreed

splitthis: They are patriots

Load Metric

maybe get a rower I have the one with fan, great for adominals and thats it your all set but just icing on the cake for the rower.

Load Metric
    Name:  0eb1b458-5ee5-4ec6-ac5f-9c9e65c9f142.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  65.5 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  202008080902-xOzgWELSrR.jpeg
Views: 284
Size:  191.2 KB

Name:  202008080903-PLjl7A5lsQ.jpeg
Views: 260
Size:  221.7 KB

Comments

splitthis: Lol

FRANKRIZZO:

Load Metric
    Food banks struggling to fulfill needs govt needs to step it up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Just call it a riot and everything will be fine, that's what the left does
    Yep if this were a march in Seattle, it would be celebrated by CNN 100%. Bunch of white guys on motorcycles in a red state = virus spreaders.

Load Metric
    Name:  202008080730-vw7iVOENXF.jpeg
Views: 239
Size:  204.8 KB
    Name:  202008080720-Y2oegl7C9G.jpeg
Views: 239
Size:  191.6 KB

OUR ONLY HOPE IS TRUMP.

#TRUMP2020

MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA AND TRUMP, KEEP HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS

Comments

TheXFactor: TRUMP IS THE WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY...YOU ARE THE WORST POSTER IN HISTORY.

Load Metric
    2000+ dead yesterday dumb fuck

Load Metric
    all the white trash and their "old ladies" are gonna spread this shit like nuts in this town of 8000

assholes

Thread Information