Page 477 of 947 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487527577 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,540 of 18937

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I'll bet any of you clowns that Australia reduces the virus to safe levels within 6 weeks or so
    And their economy? Small businesses? Depression? Loneliness? Suicide? Drug addiction?
    Their economy will be fine and their small biz will be fine. Idk about the last 3

Last quarter the U.S had a -33% GDP

Germany -10%

China +3%

You can not have an economy and have the virus spreading like crazy.

You can have a functioning economy witht eh virus but the levels of virus need to be low and everyone needs to wear masks and social distance as much as possible.

The way we are and have been doing it is just incorrect and that's why we are where we are

Gold
    Load Metric

And their economy? Small businesses? Depression? Loneliness? Suicide? Drug addiction?
    Their economy will be fine and their small biz will be fine. Idk about the last 3

Germany -10%

China +3%

You can have a functioning economy witht eh virus but the levels of virus need to be low and everyone needs to wear masks and social distance as much as possible.

The way we are and have been doing it is just incorrect and that's why we are where we are
    big dick says the Australian economy will be fine everything will be ok good people of Australia.

And that GDP number is the annualized figure. For the quarter it was much lower. That’s what you get for taking CNN at its word.

Load Metric

Germany -10%

China +3%

big dick says the Australian economy will be fine everything will be ok good people of Australia.

And that GDP number is the annualized figure. For the quarter it was much lower. That’s what you get for taking CNN at its word.
    Want to put your money where your mouth is?

Gold
    Load Metric

Want to put your money where your mouth is?
    In regards to what? The GDP figure? You think it fell 33% in the 2nd Quarter?

Load Metric
    No

I want to bet you that the area of Australia that is locking down will be back v close to normal in 6 weeks

Load Metric
    Current‑dollar GDP decreased 34.3 percent, or $2.15 trillion, in the second quarter to a level of $19.41 trillion. In the first quarter, GDP decreased 3.4 percent, or $186.3 billion (table 1 and table 3).5 days ago

https://www.bea.gov/news/2020/gross-...nd%20table%203).

Gold
    Load Metric
    No

I want to bet you that the area of Australia that is locking down will be back v close to normal in 6 weeks
    LOL what does “close to normal” even mean? No interest in betting on anything virus related.

The draconian lockdown might work to lower the case numbers but they will probably just spike again when they reopen.

You have to remember to that this is Australia’s second lockdown they did the same in March/April. It’s pretty crazy.

Load Metric
    No

LOL what does “close to normal” even mean? No interest in betting on anything virus related.

The draconian lockdown might work to lower the case numbers but they will probably just spike again when they reopen.

You have to remember to that this is Australia’s second lockdown they did the same in March/April. It’s pretty crazy.
    What part of close things down until the virus levels are low enough to re-open don't you get?

Do you know why the virus is spreading out of control in our country?

Australia will now do what we should be doing and in a month or two will be back to pre virus normality

Gold
    Load Metric
    Current‑dollar GDP decreased 34.3 percent, or $2.15 trillion, in the second quarter to a level of $19.41 trillion. In the first quarter, GDP decreased 3.4 percent, or $186.3 billion (table 1 and table 3).5 days ago

Yeah, that’s the annualized rate. The economy did not contract by 33% in the second quarter.

Load Metric

Load Metric

What part of close things down until the virus levels are low enough to re-open don't you get?

Do you know why the virus is spreading out of control in our country?

Australia will now do what we should be doing and in a month or two will be back to pre virus normality

fucking idiot needs to turn off CNN

Load Metric

Yeah, that’s the annualized rate. The economy did not contract by 33% in the second quarter.
    I dont claim to be an expert but I do know that our economy is fucked and it's the longer the virus is spreading everywhere the more fucked the economy is going to be

The virus levels and spread need to be greatly reduced in order to have an economy

Load Metric

I dont claim to be an expert but I do know that our economy is fucked and it's the longer the virus is spreading everywhere the more fucked the economy is going to be

The virus levels and spread need to be greatly reduced in order to have an economy
    Here’s a fun one

To reorder contacts you need a current prescription on file. If prescription is expired you can’t get an eye doctor appointment because they aren’t reopened yet in Mass

If you are an eye doctor who is locked out ...Mitch McConnell feels you need to find work cause $600 is a disincentive.

Now I will grant you shit is fucked up cause dentists are open.

I don’t make the rules.

Comments

big dick: They only give money to themselves

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Here’s a fun one

To reorder contacts you need a current prescription on file. If prescription is expired you can’t get an eye doctor appointment because they aren’t reopened yet in Mass
    Mind giving us your thoughts on having a functioning economy and virus levels?

1 more thing if you wouldn't mind?

Would you explain the last quarter U.S GDP to all of us fish?

Load Metric

Here’s a fun one

Sanlmar suffers these fools gladly.

Load Metric

Here’s a fun one

We all know the numbers.

I’ll offer this:

Because of spacing of gym equipment Corona regulations and occupancy code we are only able to accommodate 25% our usual potential on the gym floor.

Alt-right would argue just open up. Just let 300 million get infected and be over with it. You are ruining the economy. Poverty leads to illness yada yada.

Except we have 700 memberships on hold by the customer. Their choice and muh freedom.

One thing we talk about is doing something with kids who will be part time at school. Week on / week off or whatever. Give them a place to go while parents try to work.

Or you wanna talk about the SP500 jammin cause Google, Apple, Facebook etc, are doing great. Those companies get at least half their income from the rest of world.

Some people are getting crushed. Some people will never feel a thing. We are supposed to give a shit about our neighbor.

One thing that is starting to fascinate me is the lost generation of corona kids between 8-18 that are gonna be handicapped to some degree in any number of ways. You can’t miss a year of school or sports and not be penalized. You are freshly graduated and you’re under employed cause economy. That just fucks up your career. There will be another generation right behind the corona kids that will be just fine.

So yeah, does that sound good?

Load Metric

We all know the numbers.

I’ll offer this:

Because of spacing of gym equipment Corona regulations and occupancy code we are only able to accommodate 25% our usual potential on the gym floor.

Alt-right would argue just open up. Just let 300 million get infected and be over with it. You are ruining the economy. Poverty leads to illness yada yada.

Except we have 700 memberships on hold by the customer. Their choice and muh freedom.

One thing we talk about is doing something with kids who will be part time at school. Week on / week off or whatever. Give them a place to go while parents try to work.

Or you wanna talk about the SP500 jammin cause Google, Apple, Facebook etc, are doing great. Those companies get at least half their income from the rest of world.

Some people are getting crushed. Some people will never feel a thing. We are supposed to give a shit about our neighbor.

One thing that is starting to fascinate me is the lost generation of corona kids between 8-18 that are gonna be handicapped to some degree in any number of ways. You can’t miss a year of school or sports and not be penalized. You are freshly graduated and you’re under employed cause economy. That just fucks up your career. There will be another generation right behind the corona kids that will be just fine.

Do you think getting the virus under control and then opening would be better than just saying fuck it and opening up?

Summed up nicely

Thanks

Load Metric

We all know the numbers.

I’ll offer this:

Do you think getting the virus under control and then opening would be better than just saying fuck it and opening up?

Summed up nicely

Thanks
    My personal belief is that we should have focused on cheap quick testing. Self administer daily. If you are sick stay home. Else business as usual.

Those tests exist and are a few dollars each and provide immediate results. They don’t catch the very very early cases but 7-10 days for results of super accurate tests. is useless

I woulda spent my funding on testing before vaccines even.

The federal government explicitly didn’t think testing mattered. To me that was insane. Presently, we are just passing it around and around. Or locking down everyone cause we don’t know who Is sick.

Just dumb but we are ‘Merica and that’s our brand. Buy a gun and wait it out.

Load Metric

Summed up nicely

Thanks
    My personal belief is that we should have focused on cheap quick testing. Self administer daily. If you are sick stay home. Else business as usual.

Those tests exist and are a few dollars each and provide immediate results. They don’t catch the very very early cases but 7-10 days for results of super accurate tests. is useless

The federal government explicitly didn’t think testing mattered. To me that was insane. Presently, we are just passing it around and around. Or locking down everyone cause we don’t know who Is sick.

Testing and tracing so important

Please don't invade us or force Justin to open the borders.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Testing and tracing so important

Please don't invade us or force Justin to open the borders.
    A really cool trend is setting up.

Canada won’t allow Americans. New England won’t allow rest of country without medical paperwork or quarantine.

In the fall, California won’t allow East Coast.

Build a wall around each state, That sounds good for GDP. It’s like trying to run a three legged race. Won’t work.

War between the states. Where did I hear that before?

Thread Information