Page 474 of 946 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474475476477478484524574 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,480 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Gold
    Load Metric
    There was an anti-mask protest in Canada last weekend. Canada appears to be one of the least masked countries in the world. Interesting. Any Canadians care to weigh in on masks in Canada?

https://twitter.com/now_upside_down/status/1287191007705141249

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Sft

Load Metric
    Watch Dr Fauci wreck this jagoff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Look at all these stupid Americans. Must be Trump voters:

https://twitter.com/QuickTake/status/1289514909286322182

Comments

splitthis: Awesome

Bronze
    Load Metric
    dweeb, we get it - you'll never get the wuhan, chinese, kung flu or whatever else you MAGA morons call it these days because you spend all your time in the basement reposting tweets - just like prez Tweety. And, aren't you tards supposed to be on Parler? So much for social media picking on MAGA turds.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Snead View Post
    dweeb, we get it - you'll never get the wuhan, chinese, kung flu or whatever else you MAGA morons call it these days because you spend all your time in the basement reposting tweets - just like prez Tweety. And, aren't you tards supposed to be on Parler? So much for social media picking on MAGA turds.
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small.gif
Views: 263
Size:  1.18 MB

Comments

Muck Ficon: Dont worry about it

splitthis: Offset dummy

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Again, I'm not saying it's the right drug for COVID, but LOL at your outright dismissal of it because MSNBC told you it's a bad, bad drug promoted by a bad, bad man.
    It’s a drug promoted by a lying politician with an agenda. What exactly is Dr. Fauci’s agenda when he states that there is no evidence it helps, and it may be harmful? Perhaps it’s to protect people’s health.
    Perhaps because Resdemivir costs something like 3500 per dose and HCQ is super affordable. Sorry but I don’t trust Big Pharma.

Studies I have seen haven’t proven that Resdemivir is a game changer but it’s being pushed super hard.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

The US has an economy of $21 Trillion. Japan has an economy of less than $5 Trillion. Obviously all pre-covid. Japan has been economically stagnant for nearly 30 years. They have no military. Your post is just factually incorrect with the exception of one point: We are a fat nation and littered with Type 2 diabetics which has accelerated the Covid deaths. Japan lives off of healthy seafood, and in the US 50% would gag at a piece of fish and routinely lives off of food that comes from a drive thru.
    I mean as far as the virus, not as a country obviously. He’s talking about second waves in countries like Japan and Australia. They had a combined 6 deaths yesterday and he says they are getting bombed and comparing it to us. Combined they have over half our population and had 6 combined deaths. Oklahoma had 8 yesterday. He asked why they get benefit of the doubt. That’s like 150 million people and 6 deaths. That’s why they get the benefit of the doubt. To compare their problems to ours is nonsense.
    Australia is worried enough that they’ve declared a “state of disaster” in Victoria and are enacting more draconian lockdowns. This article is crazy.

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1289885983467401216

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Can you imagine someone from 1979 seeing this political ad with a time machine? Even SNL would have tossed the premise out as ludicrous.

Lol, democracy

You can wish Trump disappears but we can’t go back. Not unless they build a bridge.

Comments

sonatine:

From Louie Gohmert's daughter :

Name:  EeRTEexVoAAwnV5.jpeg
Views: 218
Size:  74.1 KB

The tdlr version - My father is a fucking idiot. Don't be like him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

I mean as far as the virus, not as a country obviously. He’s talking about second waves in countries like Japan and Australia. They had a combined 6 deaths yesterday and he says they are getting bombed and comparing it to us. Combined they have over half our population and had 6 combined deaths. Oklahoma had 8 yesterday. He asked why they get benefit of the doubt. That’s like 150 million people and 6 deaths. That’s why they get the benefit of the doubt. To compare their problems to ours is nonsense.
    Australia is worried enough that they’ve declared a “state of disaster” in Victoria and are enacting more draconian lockdowns. This article is crazy.

Yeah they’re worried, but most countries that aren’t full of idiots get worried and take decisive action. This isn’t really a second wave for Australia. They didn’t really get hit a first time iirc. I seem to recall our Australian poster saying there was basically nothing there. Now they’re getting serious when it’s a minor problem.

They take decisive action like that with their worst day being 700 cases. Like I said, Oklahoma had 1250 the other day. Oklahoma is the second fattest state in the country. In a few weeks Australia will be fine and we will still be burying 7-10k a week.

You asked why the rest of the world got the benefit of the doubt. Other first world countries get the benefit of the doubt because they act like it’s serious. Here half our populace thinks masks equals tyranny and it’s all a big hoax. Your post makes my point. That’s what grownups act like when presented a problem.

You think they’re getting “smacked around” and we are doing a good job. That’s why I said you’re either slow or trolling. Our backwater states have bigger problems than they do.

Comments

some user: a good post

big dick: .

Gold
    Load Metric

Yeah they’re worried, but most countries that aren’t full of idiots get worried and take decisive action. This isn’t really a second wave for Australia. They didn’t really get hit a first time iirc. I seem to recall our Australian poster saying there was basically nothing there. Now they’re getting serious when it’s a minor problem.

They take decisive action like that with their worst day being 700 cases. Like I said, Oklahoma had 1250 the other day. Oklahoma is the second fattest state in the country. In a few weeks Australia will be fine and we will still be burying 7-10k a week.

You asked why the rest of the world got the benefit of the doubt. Other first world countries get the benefit of the doubt because they act like it’s serious. Here half our populace thinks masks equals tyranny and it’s all a big hoax. Your post makes my point. That’s what grownups act like when presented a problem.

You think they’re getting “smacked around” and we are doing a good job. That’s why I said you’re either slow or trolling. Our backwater states have bigger problems than they do.
    The Australia to Oklahoma comparison is ridiculous. Australia is a continental island and it’s a lot easier to shut off an entire population for the time being. Oklahoma is in the direct center of the US it’s a lot harder to shut off the entire population of a state. Plus as far as I know, Austrailia was not affected by thousands of idiots taking to the streets in “protests” and riots that spiked cases. All of this helps explain the current overall low amount of cases since the start of the pandemic in Australia.

The fact remains that Australia are now currently experiencing their worst outbreak. They locked down at the start of the pandemic, claimed to have it beat and now they have to lock down again.

If Australia shuts down for six weeks every time there is a surge of cases, how do you think their economy will fare? What will happen to their case numbers when they reopen for tourism and accept international visitors? Is there even any evidence that lockdowns work to eliminate the virus or are you just delaying the inevitable?

Are our backwater states really having a problem anyway? There has been no overflowing hospitals that prevented anyone in Oklahoma or any other “backwater states” from getting care.
    Last edited by BiffCo99; 08-02-2020 at 12:46 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    It looks like they’re not all “adults taking it seriously” in Australia. They’re literally arresting people for not wearing masks. Insanity.

https://twitter.com/7NewsAustralia/status/1289057308811517952

Comments

splitthis: Patriots

Gold
    Load Metric

Load Metric

The Australia to Oklahoma comparison is ridiculous. Australia is a continental island and it’s a lot easier to shut off an entire population for the time being. Oklahoma is in the direct center of the US it’s a lot harder to shut off the entire population of a state. Plus as far as I know, Austrailia was not affected by thousands of idiots taking to the streets in “protests” and riots that spiked cases. All of this helps explain the current overall low amount of cases since the start of the pandemic in Australia.

The fact remains that Australia are now currently experiencing their worst outbreak. They locked down at the start of the pandemic, claimed to have it beat and now they have to lock down again.

If Australia shuts down for six weeks every time there is a surge of cases, how do you think their economy will fare? What will happen to their case numbers when they reopen for tourism and accept international visitors? Is there even any evidence that lockdowns work to eliminate the virus or are you just delaying the inevitable?

Are our backwater states really having a problem anyway? There has been no overflowing hospitals that prevented anyone in Oklahoma or any other “backwater states” from getting care.
    idiots like big dick, bcr and the rest of the Hillary army forget thar this was about slowing the curve, and not overwhelming the health care system, now they want everybody in their house locked down for life, too bad team Hillary lost

Comments

splitthis: Yep fuck this shit

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

idiots like big dick, bcr and the rest of the Hillary army forget thar this was about slowing the curve, and not overwhelming the health care system, now they want everybody in their house locked down for life, too bad team Hillary lost
    The left just keeps moving the goalposts to hurt Trump so they can blame the whole thing on him and tank the economy to win the election.

The crazy thing is that the libs here don’t realize that most of the US is still on some form of ridiculous lockdown.
    Last edited by BiffCo99; 08-02-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Barring an effective vaccine...we are all going to get it eventually, once lockdown is over...cases will go up and hopefully Leronlimab is the ticket or whatever treatment works.

I plan on delaying as long as possible, lucky for me I can work from home.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

1000+ dying everyday you stupid jagoff

Thread Information