Page 469 of 948 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479519569 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,380 of 18948

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric

What was Druff saying about the GOP and being the partynof logic?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Guy is a fucking hero. Owned libtards so hard throughout his whole life he got them hoping he dies. Fucking champion.

Load Metric
    250 record in deaths for Florida, wife and son got home few days ago tested negative still quarantining . Hurricane possible on top of everything

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    250 record in deaths for Florida, wife and son got home few days ago tested negative still quarantining . Hurricane possible on top of everything
    good choice not listening to that idiot tellafag

Load Metric
    They are saying can be transmitted thru the eyes people being encouraged to wear masks.

Gold
    Load Metric
    They are saying can be transmitted thru the eyes people being encouraged to wear masks.
    Are they really trying to make people wear goggles in Florida?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Are they really trying to make people wear goggles in Florida?
    Not forcing just letting people know can be treated thru the eyes. No way people are going to wear facemasks. Ive seen an increase in peops wearing facemasks in ny

Load Metric
    Premature reopening led to a surge in infections: Adjusted for population, Americans are currently dying from Covid-19 at around 15 times the rate in the European Union or Canada. Yet the “rocket ship” recovery Donald Trump promised has crashed and burned: Job growth appears to have stalled or reversed, especially in states that were most aggressive about lifting social distancing mandates, and early indications are that the U.S. economy is lagging behind the economies of major European nations.

THANKS TRUMP

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Have you ever seen a drug politicized like hydroxychloroquine?

Have you noticed the left's obsession with rooting for its failure, just because Trump touted it early on? Have you seen the glee from the left whenever a negative story comes out about it, and then the silence when a positive story comes out?

I'm not convinced it's effective, and honestly there's been mixed results, but I've never been rooting for it any more than other treatments being attempted. I simply want them to find effective treatments to save people's lives, regardless of what Trump likes or dislikes.

The whole hydroxycholoroquine thing is peak TDS. The left would be happier to see it completely flop and kill people than they would seeing it save lives, simply because Trump likes it.

Same reason the left keeps mostly quiet about Hong Kong. Trump bashed China this year, so the left now has to avoid also bashing China, or they appear to be siding with Trump on something.

Sad!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Have you noticed the left's obsession with rooting for its failure, just because Trump touted it early on? Have you seen the glee from the left whenever a negative story comes out about it, and then the silence when a positive story comes out?

I'm not convinced it's effective, and honestly there's been mixed results, but I've never been rooting for it any more than other treatments being attempted. I simply want them to find effective treatments to save people's lives, regardless of what Trump likes or dislikes.

The whole hydroxycholoroquine thing is peak TDS. The left would be happier to see it completely flop and kill people than they would seeing it save lives, simply because Trump likes it.

Same reason the left keeps mostly quiet about Hong Kong. Trump bashed China this year, so the left now has to avoid also bashing China, or they appear to be siding with Trump on something.

Sad!
    very well said, quite sad

Load Metric

Sad!
    The FDA pulled it

Studies proved it doesn't work for cv19 and not only does it not work it can be harmful

Load Metric
    Real talk folks,

Started feeling like shit on Monday out of nowhere a day after my wife did. My wife told me she was going to get the RONA test and suggested I come along. Since they raped my nose with the 6 inch q-tip I’ve only felt worse. I have a sore throat, runny nose, and tightness in my chest. I kinda feel like it’s just a regular cold since I haven’t had a high temp and neither has my wife. Anyways, Should get the results tomorrow or Monday.

Been super careful too. I’ve done all the suggested preventative measures, but I swear to god if I got this bullshit I will never forgive the dipshits that I was around in the gas stations and grocery stores without a mask on. I mean I know masks are not 100 percent effective, but it’s just a mask and these assholes throw a fit to put one on to buy a pack of cigs.

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: Good luck broham

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    Real talk folks,

Started feeling like shit on Monday out of nowhere a day after my wife did. My wife told me she was going to get the RONA test and suggested I come along. Since they raped my nose with the 6 inch q-tip I’ve only felt worse. I have a sore throat, runny nose, and tightness in my chest. I kinda feel like it’s just a regular cold since I haven’t had a high temp and neither has my wife. Anyways, Should get the results tomorrow or Monday.

Been super careful too. I’ve done all the suggested preventative measures, but I swear to god if I got this bullshit I will never forgive the dipshits that I was around in the gas stations and grocery stores without a mask on. I mean I know masks are not 100 percent effective, but it’s just a mask and these assholes throw a fit to put one on to buy a pack of cigs.
    they infect you with coronavirus when you go get "tested"

gg

Load Metric
    GL tommyt

I bet it would be nice to have the results back and not have to wait days or weeks for it.

Feel better man you and your wife

THANKS TRUMP

Comments

tommyt: *crossing fingers*

I'll know my results in 4 days but I have symptoms.

Comments

tommyt: Good luck sir

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Real talk folks,

they infect you with coronavirus when you go get "tested"

gg
    I mean technically you could be correct.

Load Metric
    Real talk folks,

I've had two Covid tests. What are the fuck you talking about you feel worse after the swab? This is just another made up symptom.

As far as masks go, if you are this paranoid, just get your shit delivered and stay at home rather than getting pissed at some guy walking into a gas station. It's a free country and half the country does not even realize there is a virus. Nobody in Portland does for sure, but that does not count because they are peacefully protesting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Real talk folks,

I've had two Covid tests. What are the fuck you talking about you feel worse after the swab? This is just another made up symptom.

As far as masks go, if you are this paranoid, just get your shit delivered and stay at home rather than getting pissed at some guy walking into a gas station. It's a free country and half the country does not even realize there is a virus. Nobody in Portland does for sure, but that does not count because they are peacefully protesting.
    Literally said after I got swabbed I felt worse. I didn’t say the swab caused me to feel worse. I never said I was paranoid I said I took the suggested preventative measures.

As far as masks go you're right. It is a free country. Which means I’m free to feel however the fuck I want to about some dip shit that doesn’t just put a mask on for 2-5 min in a gas station. So what’s your point?

Stay home lol. I have a job.

Load Metric

Sad!

I’ve never cheered against it. It’s true that any failure by Trump is laughed at, but the right politicized that drug first.

The timeline as I recall it was,

That Hasidic Jewish doctor Vladimir Zelenko was the first to use that antibiotic+zinc+ hydroxy cocktail and claim its effectiveness. I think almost everyone just assumed the guy was probably onto something. I did.

Then he started e-mailing back and forth with Jerome Corsi, the right wing birther and conspiracy nutjob, and then Corsi emailed back a prosecutor named Zelenski who was one of those involved in the Russia shit by accident instead of the doctor right as Trump started championing it, and the rest is history.

So yeah, like it’s political, but when the guy who is a giant birther and wrote a bunch of anti-Obama books is the guy who brings the shit to Trumps plate, of course it’s going to turn political pretty quick.

Doesn’t really matter. It either works or doesn’t. Multiple studies say it doesn’t. One, iirc, said it might. Either way, like a lot of things, Trump and the right wing media got way out on their skis on some unproven shit and then want to argue with the science as it rolls in.

I wish it was a cure. Who the fuck wouldn’t? I wish the 15 cases would have magically disappeared too. If you get out in front of shit and it ends up incredibly wrong, or very likely wrong, of course your political opponents are going to mock you.

Are you going to actually pretend it wouldn’t be 24/7 if Obama ever said anything as remotely stupid as the 15 cases would magically disappear into thin air like Trump did? That would be on loop all day every day on every conservative media outlet. That’s one of the dumbest statements of all time. There is a lot of shit that’s up for debate and arguments can be made that others wouldn’t have been better or whatever, but that was instantly recognizable as one of the dumbest fucking things anyone has ever said. It’s been all downhill from there for him.

He just never backs off anything. He has not a single ounce of self-deprecation, and when someone can’t ever admit they made a mistake, they’re going to get crucified for everything. It’s one of the most annoying habits to sane people. It’s amazing how far just being able to say I miscalculated and was wrong about something will carry you. Instead he always doubles down on stupid and will always get crucified for his mistakes, because he won’t ever admit he made one. He never has.

When he was running against the other Republicans and the media was on his side and praying he won because they thought he was so easily beatable, he said he doesn’t have anything to ever forgive when talking to religious groups. Then they supported him. So it isn’t like he can’t admit a mistake because of the liberal media. He couldn’t when they were championing him either because he’s a Narcissist .

Back when you hated him and were cheering against him. Why didn’t you want him? Because he’s an asshole. Still is. Most people like when assholes look stupid. He’s just the asshole on your team now.
    Last edited by BCR; 07-30-2020 at 04:51 PM.

Load Metric
    good lord bro cool it with the paragraphs, let's try to twitter this up a bit, get your thoughts out in 240 characters

Thread Information