Page 466 of 947 FirstFirst ... 366416456462463464465466467468469470476516566 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,320 of 18936

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    I believe we need to harness their front line knowledge to learn more about the virus and adjust our approach and get rid of “Dr. Fauci” types who are more interested in TV appearances and political interests.
    What if the front line workers were to say that Dr. Fauci is one of the top experts in the world and you should listen to him.
    I’d say they’re not aware of his track record.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Is the 100% commitment to retardation ever exhausting, Team Retard?
    does having to defend terrorists, anarchists, other extremists and the lefts ridiculous policies and viewpoints ever get exhausting?
    I don't have to. I don't align with the extremist elements of the left.

You can be anti-retarded and still identity as conservative. I don't, but you can.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

What if the front line workers were to say that Dr. Fauci is one of the top experts in the world and you should listen to him.
    He only spent his whole life in anonymity with his nose to the grindstone working to protect Americans from all different kinds of viruses, what does he know?
    Anonymity is relative. He was super tight with Hillary Clinton and the rest of the Washington Swamp.

This time he finally saw his chance to reach that level of fame and boy did he go for it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    does having to defend terrorists, anarchists, other extremists and the lefts ridiculous policies and viewpoints ever get exhausting?

You can be anti-retarded and still identity as conservative. I don't, but you can.
    Why have the Democrats done nothing to suppress it’s extremists who have rioted for 62 days straight?

Platinum
    Load Metric

He only spent his whole life in anonymity with his nose to the grindstone working to protect Americans from all different kinds of viruses, what does he know?
    Anonymity is relative. He was super tight with Hillary Clinton and the rest of the Washington Swamp.

This time he finally saw his chance to reach that level of fame and boy did he go for it.
    He’s an 80 year old man who’s been a public servant his entire life. You really think a chance of being famous drives such a man? If fame and fortune were his aspirations he would have taken the private sector route where the pay is infinitely better.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Fauci now saying that everyone should wear goggles along with masks. This man is drunk with power and is dangerous.

https://twitter.com/ABCNewsLive/status/1288525735603441665

Comments

splitthis: Fauci is a criminal

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

He’s an 80 year old man who’s been a public servant his entire life. You really think a chance of being famous drives such a man? If fame and fortune were his aspirations he would have taken the private sector route where the pay is infinitely better.

I would love to see someone dig in to his finances. Someone with that much power in Washington in that field has a lot of opportunity to make some serious bank.

He probably never figured he would become such a cultural icon but look at the way he has seized on it and is reveling in it. Fame reveals a lot.

Load Metric

Why have the Democrats done nothing to suppress it’s extremists who have rioted for 62 days straight?
    Why haven't the Republicans shut down Storm Front? Because it's not the work of the Republican Party. The riots are not the work of the Democratic Party. You want to play the guilt by association game, it's going to get very ugly for Trump and the Republicans.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric

Why haven't the Republicans shut down Storm Front? Because it's not the work of the Republican Party. The riots are not the work of the Democratic Party. You want to play the guilt by association game, it's going to get very ugly for Trump and the Republicans.
    Are you serious? The entire party has taken the side of rioters over the Federal Government?

Gold
    Load Metric

Nadler said Antifa doesn’t exist and said there are no riots happening.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

I would love to see someone dig in to his finances. Someone with that much power in Washington in that field has a lot of opportunity to make some serious bank.

He probably never figured he would become such a cultural icon but look at the way he has seized on it and is reveling in it. Fame reveals a lot.
    Supports Trump and goes after Faucci for seizing on fame and corruption.

Gold
    Load Metric

Supports Trump and goes after Faucci for seizing on fame and corruption.
    Totally equivalent comparison on every level brah.

Does it hurt your feelings when someone talks bad about St. Fauci?

Load Metric
    Fauci now saying that everyone should wear goggles along with masks. This man is drunk with power and is dangerous.

https://twitter.com/ABCNewsLive/status/1288525735603441665
    imagine big dick sitting in his underwear while his wife goes to work, she leans in to give him a kiss goodbye and he's like, hold on babe I gotta take off my goggles and mask first, these are the type of people that listen to Fauci

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    So GOP is African Witch Doctors > Dr Fauci , now?
    I know the GOP keeps saying it (like they say Trump is tough on Russia, lol),
    but point me to a time when Fauci hasn't given us the best info he had at the time.
    It is a new disease , things change.

Name a time Trump was right. Trump keeps pointing to stopping China like it was big decision
    and even though he did do that, calling it a hoax a month later and posting shit like this,
    6 months later, completely 100% negates his travel ban.
    He has done worse than nothing, by blocking Dr Fauci from us.

Doctor Demon Sperm Is Just the Start of Trump’s Medical Madness

https://www.thedailybeast.com/doctor...edical-madness
    Trumpworld had finally found a doctor it can love, a real medical authority, not like that tacky scene-stealer Anthony Fauci with his fancy degrees and his actual medical experience treating pandemics. Sorry, Fauci, there’s a new doc in town, registered physician and founder of Fire Power Ministries Stella Immanuel, and she, like all serious virologists, operates out of a strip mall next to her church in that birthplace of medicine, Katy, Texas.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    but point me to a time when Fauci hasn't given us the best info he had at the time.

Name a time Trump was right. Trump keeps pointing to stopping China like it was big decision
    and even though he did do that, calling it a hoax a month later and posting shit like this,

Trumpworld had finally found a doctor it can love, a real medical authority, not like that tacky scene-stealer Anthony Fauci with his fancy degrees and his actual medical experience treating pandemics. Sorry, Fauci, there’s a new doc in town, registered physician and founder of Fire Power Ministries Stella Immanuel, and she, like all serious virologists, operates out of a strip mall next to her church in that birthplace of medicine, Katy, Texas.
    You have to subscribe to read this.

Demon Sperm Witch Doctor plus hydroxychloroquine and washing it down with a nice glass of bleach is how Trump is saving us from corona one retard at a time.

Gold
    Load Metric

So this smoothbrain who claims to be a liberal has today taken the positions of “fuck homeless
    people who live in my city cause I have money” and black medical professionals are “African Witch Doctors”. Nice.

Load Metric
    Oh really biff?
    Fastest guy sent to ignore list ever.
    And w/the mooks in Dwai's beta male circle jerk, that is saying something.

Name:  Biff.PNG
Views: 176
Size:  9.8 KB
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric

So this smoothbrain who claims to be a liberal has today taken the positions of “fuck homeless
    people who live in my city cause I have money” and black medical professionals are “African Witch Doctors”. Nice.
    so tolerant

Load Metric

She believes that people are impregnated by spirits and that demonic possession causes a host of medical issues. Wtf else can you call her? It’s a credit to how strong the AMA is as a union to allow her to still practice, but anyone listening to her is a fucking moron. Your doctor tells you she believes spirits impregnate humans, you going back?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

She believes that people are impregnated by spirits and that demonic possession causes a host of medical issues. Wtf else can you call her? It’s a credit to how strong the AMA is as a union to allow her to still practice, but anyone listening to her is a fucking moron. Your doctor tells you she believes spirits impregnate humans, you going back?
    1/3 of the world believes this.

Name:  Mary_and_Jesus_grande.png
Views: 196
Size:  324.5 KB

Thread Information