Page 433 of 946 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433434435436437443483533933 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,660 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    That's a shame cause those are the 3 countries in Europe with the hottest guys. Could switch Denmark with Poland though

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Shilling against HCQ was more embarrassing than being a Russian collusion donkey

Comments

Sanlmar: I wanna survive Dish. That’s all I ask

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Wow gimmick is definitely parody material. Contact tracers were not allowed to ask ppl if they attended a protest, the only piece of info u need to NOT promote their studies but yet here u are being a total gasbag about it, kill yourself

Load Metric
    The alt right treats hydroxychloroquine studies like polls.
    The twenty studies that said it didn't work were "shoddy",
    but ONE goes their way and the discussion is over.
    Its over when Dr Fauci says its over.

This tweet reminds me of Dwai
    Dwai is the Eric Trump of PFA.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    The alt right treats hydroxychloroquine studies like polls.
    The twenty studies that said it didn't work were "shoddy",
    but ONE goes their way and the discussion is over.
    Its over when Dr Fauci says its over.

This tweet reminds me of Dwai
    Dwai is the Eric Trump of PFA.
    I love that the biggest parody account was the first to get instantly triggered AGAIN

trained seal trash

Load Metric
    Well, I guess it was bound to happen. As I must unfortunately report that I am now personally feeling the effects of the lockdowns.

First, the guaranteed miles-per-week contract I was on for two years was finally cancelled by the customer because demand for their product (commercial mailers) has dropped to almost nothing. When the freight for this customer first started dropping off in March, I was one of the 40 or so drivers out of about 80 who were kept on the account because of my good service record on the account.

But last week was the last one for that account, which was about a month after that customer filed for bankruptcy. In fact, one of my last loads on that account last week was moving machining from a facility the customer had closed to another they were still operating. And I heard from another driver that he also hauled equipment between facilities instead of their product.

“Oh, well” on that good account to run on...

And now for the more troubling personal news: I’ve only had 1 load this week on the new account I’ve been put on, totaling less than 400 miles. And when talking with dispatch this afternoon when I called them after not hearing from them all day despite peppering them with Qualcomm messages, I overheard the dispatcher I was talking to tell the one who is managing my loads where my home town is. And I’m not due to go home for a break for another three weeks. Which leads me to think that they are working on laying off drivers but keeping them in the dark until the last minute.

“Oh, well” again. I guess it’s time to start looking for a new company to drive for. And perhaps get Hazmat and Tanker endorsements to increase my marketability.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Well, I guess it was bound to happen. As I must unfortunately report that I am now personally feeling the effects of the lockdowns.

First, the guaranteed miles-per-week contract I was on for two years was finally cancelled by the customer because demand for their product (commercial mailers) has dropped to almost nothing. When the freight for this customer first started dropping off in March, I was one of the 40 or so drivers out of about 80 who were kept on the account because of my good service record on the account.

But last week was the last one for that account, which was about a month after that customer filed for bankruptcy. In fact, one of my last loads on that account last week was moving machining from a facility the customer had closed to another they were still operating. And I heard from another driver that he also hauled equipment between facilities instead of their product.

Oh, well on that good account to run on...

And now for the more troubling personal news: I’ve only had 1 load this week on the new account I’ve been put on, totaling less than 400 miles. And when talking with dispatch this afternoon when I called them after not hearing from them all day despite peppering them with Qualcomm messages, I overheard the dispatcher I was talking to tell the one who is managing my loads where my home town is. And I’m not due to go home for a break for another three weeks. Which leads me to think that they are working on laying off drivers but trying them in the dark until the last minute.

Oh, well again. I guess it’s time to start looking for a new company to drive for. And perhaps get Hazmat and Tanker endorsements to increase my marketability.
    fucking trump right?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Yes, fucking Trump, asshole! If he’d managed this threat and crisis properly, we’d be coming out a stricter lockdown with much less people dead and infected and much less economic uncertainty.

splitthis:

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I havent had any loads since February. Fuck do I care about your shit

Comments

MumblesBadly: Too bad your dick isn’t long enough to give yourself an anal reach-around.

big dick: scumbag

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Got Khabib’s dad.

Load Metric
    MumblesBadly: Yes, fucking Trump, asshole! If he’d managed this threat and crisis properly, we’d be coming out a stricter lockdown with much less people dead and infected and much less economic uncertainty.
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small-1.gif
Views: 476
Size:  1.18 MB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Oh, well on that good account to run on...

And now for the more troubling personal news: I’ve only had 1 load this week on the new account I’ve been put on, totaling less than 400 miles. And when talking with dispatch this afternoon when I called them after not hearing from them all day despite peppering them with Qualcomm messages, I overheard the dispatcher I was talking to tell the one who is managing my loads where my home town is. And I’m not due to go home for a break for another three weeks. Which leads me to think that they are working on laying off drivers but trying them in the dark until the last minute.

Oh, well again. I guess it’s time to start looking for a new company to drive for. And perhaps get Hazmat and Tanker endorsements to increase my marketability.
    fucking trump right?
    Of course Trump you fucking dummy

Load Metric
    Contrary to Druff’s claim that a different person as president would have done as badly as Trump in managing this crisis, look at how well the other Western-style democracies have done in flattening the curve and getting their economies closer to normal.

Of course, Trump’s considerable experience ruining his various businesses, as well as cheating everyone else for decades involved in those many ventures, should have been a clue of how badly he would handle a crisis like this running the US “like a business”.

Name:  897FF2FF-1E89-45D6-9EFA-DC8E6C951D85.jpeg
Views: 423
Size:  60.7 KB

But Trump-apologists like Druff will continue to obfuscate and rationalize away Trump’s world-stage embarrassing handling of this crisis as somehow overall better than Clinton would have done. Because of course he has to...Trump pushes for the policy objectives he likes regardless of the tremendous cost Trump’s incredibly negligent management of this crisis has wrought. So he HAS to rationalize such a ridiculous claim despite the evidence right before our eyes that almost ANY other leader of a modern democracy in the world has done a vastly better job doing so.

Good job, Druff, on being “objective and rational” on this matter.

Comments

big dick: proff right here in your post and these guys will still deny
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Some might say the media's denial of HC as a potential cure simply because Trump endorsed it might have also cost thousands of lives

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Some might say the media's denial of HC as a potential cure simply because Trump endorsed it might have also cost thousands of lives

it's like if Trump had said oxygen was essential to life these idiots would've stopped breathing just to try and prove him wrong lol

deranged idiots like mumbles, gimmick, big bird and Jimmyg eat it all up though, fucking clueless mongs

Load Metric
    Contrary to Druff’s claim that a different person as president would have done as badly as Trump in managing this crisis, look at how well the other Western-style democracies have done in flattening the curve and getting their economies closer to normal.

Of course, Trump’s considerable experience ruining his various businesses, as well as cheating everyone else for decades involved in those many ventures, should have been a clue of how badly he would handle a crisis like this running the US “like a business”.

Name:  897FF2FF-1E89-45D6-9EFA-DC8E6C951D85.jpeg
Views: 423
Size:  60.7 KB

But Trump-apologists like Druff will continue to obfuscate and rationalize away Trump’s world-stage embarrassing handling of this crisis as somehow overall better than Clinton would have done. Because of course he has to...Trump pushes for the policy objectives he likes regardless of the tremendous cost Trump’s incredibly negligent management of this crisis has wrought. So he HAS to rationalize such a ridiculous claim despite the evidence right before our eyes that almost ANY other leader of a modern democracy in the world has done a vastly better job doing so.

Good job, Druff, on being “objective and rational” on this matter.
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small-1.gif
Views: 407
Size:  1.18 MB

Load Metric
    WILL TRUMP THE CUCK START TO WEAR THE MASK?

Load Metric
    Media is losing traction, they are not even reporting daily deaths anymore because they are under 15. Fucking biggest hoax in history.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Media is losing traction, they are not even reporting daily deaths anymore because they are under 15. Fucking biggest hoax in history.
    lol only big bird and Druff are worried about this hoax in real life, everyone else is back to normal.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That's a shame cause those are the 3 countries in Europe with the hottest guys. Could switch Denmark with Poland though
    Women in the Nordic countries are super hot when under 30 (far better than US women, on average), but then they hit the wall big time. Does the same thing happen with dudes there? I have noticed that a number of young Scandinavian poker pros in the 2000s look old now despite being still under 40, but that might not be a good indicator, since poker pros will often live a life of stress and drug abuse.

When I went to the St. Kitts tournament in 2005 and 2006, most of the dudes there were 22-26 and from Norway/Sweden/Denmark/Finland. You should have seen their girlfriends at the time. Probably could have turned you straight.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Women in the Nordic countries are super hot when under 30 (far better than US women, on average), but then they hit the wall big time. Does the same thing happen with dudes there? I have noticed that a number of young Scandinavian poker pros in the 2000s look old now despite being still under 40, but that might not be a good indicator, since poker pros will often live a life of stress and drug abuse.

When I went to the St. Kitts tournament in 2005 and 2006, most of the dudes there were 22-26 and from Norway/Sweden/Denmark/Finland. You should have seen their girlfriends at the time. Probably could have turned you straight.
    The uncut penis might be a deal breaker for me. I wouldn't mind getting getting fucked by a 6'4 Norwegian/Swedish swimmer though. Plus I cant remember a hot Scandanavian with like big rack, but they do have great figures.

I also like their sleek, minimalist kitchen aesthetic

Thread Information