Page 427 of 947 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431437477527927 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,540 of 18935

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Florida Governor Ron DeSantis needs to lockdown Florida again.

Meth-gators are no joke.

Comments

MumblesBadly: [plain]Uhhh... The correct verb phrase uses two words, not one: The primary verb “lock”, followed by the modifier “down”. Keeping them separate also allows to to used different tenses for the primary verb, such as “locks down”, or

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    As coronavirus spikes in US, China locks down 400,000 people ... over 18 cases

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/29/asia/...hnk/index.html
    It’s called communism, why don’t you move there? I live in America and am free, you are free to imprison yourself, not me.

The shift should have been months ago to self protect if you are weak or scared.

You won’t tread on me, period.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

It’s called communism, why don’t you move there? I live in America and am free, you are free to imprison yourself, not me.

The shift should have been months ago to self protect if you are weak or scared.

Have you looked at europes cv19 case graph compared to ours?

If you have not please do. Keep in mind they have about a 100m more people than we do

Europeans are pretty much back to normal, doing their thing, and living.

We have 25% of the worlds cases 25% of the worlds deaths. Do you not see a problem with that?

Comments

MumblesBadly: The mirrors in her home are likely all broken.

Load Metric

Stop believing China.

Also, CNN's web site has become basically unreadable.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Yep

dwai: truth

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Why would they lie about locking down 400k people? What do they have to gain?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Bonus rep points for properly using the two-word verb phrase (instead of the respective compound noun).

Load Metric

If you have not please do. Keep in mind they have about a 100m more people than we do

We have 25% of the worlds cases 25% of the worlds deaths. Do you not see a problem with that?
    80% overweight, 40% obese, consuming fast garbage food with zero nutrition to support the bodies defense. No daily physical activity. Discarding the elderly in nursing homes, oh the list goes on and on.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    CONTROL DICKHEAD

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    They're lying about how few cases.

They lie about everything.

You're right on a lot of things but stop taking China at their word on anything.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Yep

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

80% overweight, 40% obese, consuming fast garbage food with zero nutrition to support the bodies defense. No daily physical activity. Discarding the elderly in nursing homes, oh the list goes on and on.
    How did Europe end up with only 4k or so cases per day now while we have 40k+ new cases per day?

Do only fat and old people actually contract the virus?

Load Metric
    look big dick you keep on posting dumb shit dont be surprised when you get called a mong

population of europe isnt 100m more than usa its more like double and things are far from back to normal here, not even close so yeah stop posting dumb shit

Comments

Sheesfaced:

dwai: mong rep

Load Metric
    Let me start this posting by saying you're an English fag . Fuck you and fuck your shithole country.

Scumbag rapist land stealing pussy motherfuckers.

Obv I meant the EU not all of Europe. I should have been clearer in my post.

We all know You English shitbags are fucked too because you are also led by right wing dipshits

Go fix yourself a cup of tea YA pansy

Load Metric
    ill try expaining nicely as you are clearly struggling with the numbers but looking at confirmed cases is basically meaningless on it's own

obviously the more tests that are carried out then the more confirmed cases you will get.

if you want to try to draw some actual conclusions look to the number of tests carried out total and then see what % of them are coming back positive

i dont know where you are getting your data, hopefully not relying on cnn lol, but i posted this a while back it's best source i have found

ourworldindata.org/coronavirus

what you are looking for there is "How many tests does a country do to find one COVID-19 case ?"

Uk is currently 65 tests per positive and usa is at 15 tests per positive so clearly you are behind the uk but it's important to remember that you also got the virus after we did.

Have a play with the data yourself and draw your own conclusions don't rely on cnn of all places to do it for you.

Comments

Sheesfaced:

dwai: kids so dumb

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    ill try expaining nicely as you are clearly struggling with the numbers but looking at confirmed cases is basically meaningless on it's own

obviously the more tests that are carried out then the more confirmed cases you will get.

if you want to try to draw some actual conclusions look to the number of tests carried out total and then see what % of them are coming back positive

i dont know where you are getting your data, hopefully not relying on cnn lol, but i posted this a while back it's best source i have found

what you are looking for there is "How many tests does a country do to find one COVID-19 case ?"

Uk is currently 65 tests per positive and usa is at 15 tests per positive so clearly you are behind the uk but it's important to remember that you also got the virus after we did.

Have a play with the data yourself and draw your own conclusions don't rely on cnn of all places to do it for you.
    Stupid testing. Should just scrap this testing nonsense and move on and forget about this pesky virus.

Idk wtf mumble jumble you're on about with testing and tbh idc.

All I know is 125k of my fellow Americans are dead that didn't need to be dead.

AS far as CNN goes I usually post links from there to tilt team retard. Do I read cnn? Yes. Do I trust them? I think they exaggerate things but they do not straight lie about stuff.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post

Stupid testing. Should just scrap this testing nonsense and move on and forget about this pesky virus.

AS far as CNN goes I usually post links from there to tilt team retard. Do I read cnn? Yes. Do I trust them? I think they exaggerate things but they do not straight lie about stuff.

Nobody here believes you give a shit about anyone but yourself leatherass. Just a month ago you were compared to a Nazi sympathizer. Stick with your homophobic hyperbole, it's in your lane. In fact, just shut the fuck up for a while. Your banal shtick is rote at this point.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Tough but fair

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Nobody here believes you give a shit about anyone but yourself leatherass. Just a month ago you were compared to a Nazi sympathizer. Stick with your homophobic hyperbole, it's in your lane. In fact, just shut the fuck up for a while. Your banal shtick is rote at this point.
    Chivalry isn't dead.
    Nice to see you rushing in to defend your boyfriend.

You 2 wankers gonna have a spot of tea on your bear skin rug by the fire place and have a boof afterwards?

You got a lot of balls calling me a fucking racist. All i see you doing lately is posting in every BLM thread avaiable and crying about the white man getting fucked over .

Be honest. How much money are you down lifetime gambling? I'd imagine like most donks you don't keep track so you can lie to yourself about the losses so you don't have to quit but if you have a figure that would be great.

Load Metric

Chivalry isn't dead.

You 2 wankers gonna have a spot of tea on your bear skin rug by the fire place and have a boof afterwards?

You got a lot of balls calling me a fucking racist. All i see you doing lately is posting in every BLM thread avaiable and crying about the white man getting fucked over .

Be honest. How much money are you down lifetime gambling? I'd imagine like most donks you don't keep track so you can lie to yourself about the losses so you don't have to quit but if you have a figure that would be great.

Spoken just like a pathetic loser who lost his entire family's roll on the last election lock. Your in-laws must still hate you.

Keep up the gay slurs, they are a good look and highly indicative of someone who is afraid to come out.

Comments

dwai: kids so dumb

Load Metric
    lol big bird getting cornholed, kids so dumb

Comments

Tellafriend: kid's so dumb

1marley1: Kid is dum. So are u tho...

Load Metric
    Chivalry isn't dead.

Spoken just like a pathetic loser who lost his entire family's roll on the last election lock. Your in-laws must still hate you.

Keep up the gay slurs, they are a good look and highly indicative of someone who is afraid to come out.
    Can't even come up with original material.

You gotta steal bottomsets insults because you aren't clever enough to come up with your own shit? No wonder you lose money playing poker and betting sports .

I'VE been calling you a closet homo for months and now you're so desperate for material that you're actually trying to use my original material on me? You have been calling me a closet homo lately...insult me as much as humanly possible (I like it) but please use your own material

My in-laws love me despite our political differences.

So how much you down gambling?

As far as the gay slurs go I will continue to use them(even tho I am not homophobic)

Comments

1marley1: You are for sure the dumbest poster on this site

Tellafriend: kid's so dumb

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    kids smart enough to get you to take a bet @ even money that is now a 3-2 dog.

I know you won't ever pay the bet so doesn't matter but you get my point.

This is a serious thread.

I love battling you fags but let's do it in a different thread

Big dick owns team retard

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    kids smart enough to get you to take a bet @ even money that is now a 3-2 dog.

I know you won't ever pay the bet so doesn't matter but you get my point.

This is a serious thread.

I love battling you fags but let's do it in a different thread

Big dick owns team retard
    Name:  46osfi.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  56.5 KB

Comments

big dick: -) Good stuff

Thread Information