Page 424 of 947 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524924 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,480 of 18929

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Is Ingram gay?

Let me rephrase that.

Did he come out?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Some discouraging info in this article. I think we’ve discussed this before where it looks like not everyone has the antibodies after recovering. Seems the sicker you were the more likely you have antibodies and will be immune in the future which makes sense. Also says hits pregnant women hard which I haven’t heard much about and is concerning.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle...=2435127&faf=1

Load Metric
    Wife had to cancel last trip to florida, she is going with son in july for a week. I saw a quarantine for 14 days is this going to or coming from? Has to be done taking care of my dads condo which has been empty 6 month.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Like I said months ago, this shit needs to roll on through so we can roll on.

My life is completely normal. I have forgotten about this dumb political control bullshit virus.

I was going to donate blood today but they wanted me to wear a mask and I said nah, keep your bullshit shit.

Sheep’s gonna sheeple.
    Bad take babe. This will not just roll on through. This is the new normal until there's a vaccine or cure.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Wife had to cancel last trip to florida, she is going with son in july for a week. I saw a quarantine for 14 days is this going to or coming from? Has to be done taking care of my dads condo which has been empty 6 month.
    Coming from. And the reason is that Florida is among the leaders of states that have fucked this up badly. They're lying about it too, faking the stats on their web site so that a state health worker with a conscience had to put up their own site telling the truth.

There are only 5 people/orgs in positions of power that we know of that have blatantly lied about the virus or their virus stats for their own political purposes:

Donald Trump (Republican)
    The governor of Florida De Santis (Republican)
    The Chinese Communist Party
    The strongman President of Brazil Bolsonaro
    The President of Russia Putin (Republican)

Great list to be on.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    So, now statins are good? Woke up to those headlines. Add that to some corticosteroids are now good after before being bad and lowering immunity. Patients on statins fared better. You can’t make up how all over the map we have been with this thing.

One thing this virus has done is make me the 530AM gym guy. Never was that. Professionals, older people, I’d rather roll with them right now. No eye candy, but I don’t want to be around young people right now and would rather catch the place disinfected before the classes start.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Is Ingram gay?

Let me rephrase that.

Did he come out?
    I've heard some stories about him, and they all involve women.

Remember, Negreanu ultimately turned out to be into women, as did Tom Dwan. The poker community is rarely a straightforward observation.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    So, now statins are good? Woke up to those headlines. Add that to some corticosteroids are now good after before being bad and lowering immunity. Patients on statins fared better. You can’t make up how all over the map we have been with this thing.

One thing this virus has done is make me the 530AM gym guy. Never was that. Professionals, older people, I’d rather roll with them right now. No eye candy, but I don’t want to be around young people right now and would rather catch the place disinfected before the classes start.
    That's the problem. There's still so much we don't know, and we got conflicting information as things are studied.

Aspirin is the same way. At first it was bad, now it's good, but they're warning people not to take aspirin regularly because they may not tolerate it well. That isn't a problem for me. I get 250 headaches per year, and it's been a problem for over 20 years now. I think half of my bloodstream is made of aspirin by now.

Load Metric
    Dam you get a headace almost everyday? That is brutal. Any idea why?

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: Cuz he is gay

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I remember when Sloppy Joe posted about "possibly" having it, I said that he had it for almost certain, given his very specific symptoms. However, I know he's like 33 and claimed his case was fairly mild, so these after-effects are surprising to read.

Sounds like some possible lung damage occurred here? Do you see any other signs that you're not the same since recovering, aside from not being able to do fairly strenuous exercise?

There's so many unknowns about this thing. That's why I'm just doing my best to avoid it, especially given that I'm 15 years older than Sloppy Joe.
    Hard to know with having a baby fucking up my sleep cycle beyond belief, but I've always been able to run through fatigue before and not notice any physical differences related to breathing / stamina. As noted in another post my blood work was 'out of sorts' - nothing flagged as necessarily problematic, just some inexplicable jumps/dips that are not commonly seen in a guy in his 30's in otherwise good health.

Initially chalked it up to that (perhaps in denial again) but am comfortable now asserting that it's related to COVID.
    FYI the bloodwork being out of sorts isn't as bad as you might think. That can occur in the short term if something about your short term health is out of whack.

When I had the super severe anxiety and depression in 2018, it also sent my bloodwork into weird directions. A lot of it scared me, because I couldn't tell what was real and what was just brought on by what was happening.

Liver enzymes ALT and AST were both low. Testosterone was low. Other stuff was marginally low. Vitamin D was low.

After all of this passed, I got bloodwork again.

ALT and AST went back to normal on their own. Testosterone returned to normal levels. Everything else also snapped back into normal range, aside from the Vitamin D, which apparently was legit low.

So I started taking Vitamin D supplements, and now it's back within range as well. I still take them.

It was explained to me that I had so much going on at the time -- the super-high metabolism, the improper brain chemistry, the super-fast weight loss, the heavy psychological stress, that these levels likely artificially went out of whack, but were not indicative of real problems. The subsequent bloodwork when my mind was normal was considered the reliable one, and bloodwork after that has remained consistent.

Different situation, I know, but your body just went through a bunch of shit 2 months ago, and it may not have restored itself yet.

I will admit that it's a bit alarming that you've lost stamina despite your mild-to-moderate corona case.

Load Metric
    druff just out of curiosity, have you had a catscan?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

youll never guess what political party he's affiliated with.
    he sounds like one of them motherfucking libtards! I'm right, right? Did I do the thing?

Load Metric
    Florida starts school August 15th which is right around the corner. The death numbers resulting from the illness numbers will be rolling in then.

Will people hold their kids out of school?

Will the teachers union even let the teachers work? Disney union down there asking some tough questions.

American Airlines booking full flights. President not encouraging distancing or masks. Testing is deemed unproductive.

I’ll tell you one thing. You do not want to open your business just to close again.

Getting really interesting. We are about to see the Turn or River card?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Florida starts school August 15th which is right around the corner. The death numbers resulting from the illness numbers will be rolling in then.

Will the teachers union even let the teachers work? Disney union down there asking some tough questions.

American Airlines booking full flights. President not encouraging distancing or masks. Testing is deemed unproductive.

I’ll tell you one thing. You do not want to open your business just to close again.

It's gonna be a bloodbath. Some countries are easier to keep locked down than others.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Is Ingram gay?

Let me rephrase that.

Did he come out?
    I've heard some stories about him, and they all involve women.

Remember, Negreanu ultimately turned out to be into women, as did Tom Dwan. The poker community is rarely a straightforward observation.

My dick says otherwise.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: THE DICK HAS SPOKEN

Load Metric

Speaking of Disney, Disney World is scheduled to reopen two weeks from tomorrow - apparently the unfurloughed a bunch of the 43,000 employees that have been collecting unemployment in Orlando very recently for covid training. What a mess.

The themeparks that are already open sound miserable. Mandatory masks at all times in the Florida humidity unless you're eating or in what used to be the smoking areas. And even though there's a fraction of the people there, the lines are longer than if it were packed because of capacity and cleaning procedures.

Load Metric
    My politics are issue by issue but I hate Trump/Pence. I have a modest following on Twitter mainly from when I was watching Big Brother during a summer 4 years ago after having surgery and was into it. I was watching the Corona Virus press conference today and just got so upset that Pence took half an hour kissing Trump’s ass and spinning the numbers which are a disaster. I knew the obligatory ass kissing would take place but the spinning of the numbers got me so a angry I shot off this tweet. I didn’t expect any reaction as my Twitter has mainly been relegated to retweeting PFA radio tweets. I guess if you want engagement on twitter make the libs happy. Checked back in 2 hours and ....

https://twitter.com/JeffreyDime/status/1276564514675269632

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    My politics are issue by issue but I hate Trump/Pence. I have a modest following on Twitter mainly from when I was watching Big Brother during a summer 4 years ago after having surgery and was into it. I was watching the Corona Virus press conference today and just got so upset that Pence took half an hour kissing Trump’s ass and spinning the numbers which are a disaster. I knew the obligatory ass kissing would take place but the spinning of the numbers got me so a angry I shot off this tweet. I didn’t expect any reaction as my Twitter has mainly been relegated to retweeting PFA radio tweets. I guess if you want engagement on twitter make the libs happy. Checked back in 2 hours and ....

cool story fag, nobody cares

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post

cool story fag, nobody cares
    Go fuck yourself you lowlife piece of shit.

Comments

big dick: LOL

Thread Information