Page 423 of 947 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473523923 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,460 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I remember when Sloppy Joe posted about "possibly" having it, I said that he had it for almost certain, given his very specific symptoms. However, I know he's like 33 and claimed his case was fairly mild, so these after-effects are surprising to read.

Sounds like some possible lung damage occurred here? Do you see any other signs that you're not the same since recovering, aside from not being able to do fairly strenuous exercise?

There's so many unknowns about this thing. That's why I'm just doing my best to avoid it, especially given that I'm 15 years older than Sloppy Joe.
    My step-sister is your age Druff and she’s a nurse in the DMV area and test positive a little over a month ago. For about two weeks she had fever, fatigue, cough, congestion, muscle aches etc. Muscle aches were worst part. Also lost senses of taste and smell. What’s weird is her fever would go away and then come back a day or two later pretty strong, and that happened multiple times.

All in all lasted about two weeks. But it’s been over a month now and she still doesn’t have her senses of taste and smell back.

This virus is so damn weird how it affects people so completely differently. It’s honestly one of the things that makes me not rule out the fact it was somehow man made.
    I still think it was man-made but accidentally released, and I'm not normally a conspiracy theories type guy.

Your sister's experience sounds awful. The smell and taste loss a month later has to be especially frustrating, because she is probably starting to wonder if she will ever get it back. I could handle the loss of smell, but not being able to taste things for more than the short term would be a terrible way to live.

I'm a guy who didn't even bother getting the flu shot for the past 10 years, but this thing scares me big time.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Agree with all of that 100%

BCR: I agree with your take and I hate conspiracy theory. It just seems unnatural.

Load Metric

going to be wild af when they blame the spike on BLM and clamp down on peoples right to assemble.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

going to be wild af when they blame the spike on BLM and clamp down on peoples right to assemble.
    Adele will write a song to honor these folks’ memory.

Fuck ‘em, I say

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    I remember when Sloppy Joe posted about "possibly" having it, I said that he had it for almost certain, given his very specific symptoms. However, I know he's like 33 and claimed his case was fairly mild, so these after-effects are surprising to read.

Sounds like some possible lung damage occurred here? Do you see any other signs that you're not the same since recovering, aside from not being able to do fairly strenuous exercise?

There's so many unknowns about this thing. That's why I'm just doing my best to avoid it, especially given that I'm 15 years older than Sloppy Joe.
    My step-sister is your age Druff and she’s a nurse in the DMV area and test positive a little over a month ago. For about two weeks she had fever, fatigue, cough, congestion, muscle aches etc. Muscle aches were worst part. Also lost senses of taste and smell. What’s weird is her fever would go away and then come back a day or two later pretty strong, and that happened multiple times.

All in all lasted about two weeks. But it’s been over a month now and she still doesn’t have her senses of taste and smell back.

This virus is so damn weird how it affects people so completely differently. It’s honestly one of the things that makes me not rule out the fact it was somehow man made.
    Wonder what her symptoms will be when she catches it next time.....

Comments

Sheesfaced: Nervous laughter

Load Metric

Hard to know with having a baby fucking up my sleep cycle beyond belief, but I've always been able to run through fatigue before and not notice any physical differences related to breathing / stamina. As noted in another post my blood work was 'out of sorts' - nothing flagged as necessarily problematic, just some inexplicable jumps/dips that are not commonly seen in a guy in his 30's in otherwise good health.

Initially chalked it up to that (perhaps in denial again) but am comfortable now asserting that it's related to COVID.

Comments

Sanlmar: Trip report means auto-green
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Good read sloppy joe.

Sleepless nights. I mean this. You gotta laugh. You’re young. Til the kid moves out of the house .... it’s always gonna be something. Relish the action. It’s the best stuff.

I remember The exact moment somebody told me this when I said something about “I can’t wait til they are out of diapers” or whatever. It turned out to be true.

I tended to create some of the turmoil myself with trash talk etc just for lulz. Still do. The whole lot of them exist simply for my amusement.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: No doubt, it's the best

Load Metric

team retard, can i get some super spicy takes on how this is either a coincidence or msm bias?

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric

team retard, can i get some super spicy takes on how this is either a coincidence or msm bias?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I may make the leap to donate blood again because of my hyperhealth lately, and they now test for antibodies which I would then make a I GOTS THE BODIES necklace to combat weirdo mask people.
    OMG DON'T DONATE BLOOD THAT'S INSANE YOU NEED ALLZ YOUR ANTIBODIES OR YOU WILL DIE!!!

Comments

splitthis: Settle down nig, I am strong

Platinum
    Load Metric

Here is the actual data this tweet is referring to.

“Our results indicate that a one standard deviation increase in relative viewership of Hannity relative to Tucker Carlson Tonight is associated with approximately 32 percent more COVID-19 cases on March 14 and approximately 23 percent more COVID-19 deaths on March 28,” the authors write. They further note that those differences fade beyond March, as the two hosts’ coverage had largely converged by then.

--Sonatine, is your thesis Americans should be watching more Tucker Carlson?

Platinum
    Load Metric

[/QUOTE]

Using cell phone data the authors conclude that more people stayed home due to the riots then participated in the riots, so net increase in social distancing. Interesting to say the least.

Load Metric

youll never guess what political party he's affiliated with.

Load Metric
    Member when Tgunn was all '12k, duh I'm not seeing it,'
    then 'I'm trying to figure out why the blue states are doing so bad'
    Then all those other lies about how good of job Trump is doing.
    (w/his little side kick dwai giving him green dots on all his lies.)

LOL, HE WAS WRONG,
    or actually I should say Fox "news" was wrong and he's just a sheep.
    hydroxychloroquine was a bust and masks work
    or we'd have outbreaks from the protests, and not from southern bars.

Why you guys STILL get news from liars, is beyond me.

Comments

big dick: TGUNN REP
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Why do people think that thousands of people that are protesting against the system will now trust the system and wear masks?

I mean its really common sense, the more people congregate, the more of a chance people will get it. Masks don't put you in a bubble, FFS

Platinum
    Load Metric

youll never guess what political party he's affiliated with.

I live in Houston and he is actually correct, from yesterday’s Houston Paper:

Healthcare CEOs of the Texas Medical Center said during a Thursday press conference that a letter that was sent out to the community Wednesday regarding the hospital system's "increasingly stretched" ICU capacity level was "misinterpreted," and stressed the pandemic is not eclipsing hospital capabilities to care for COVID-19-positive and other patients.

Load Metric
    Like I said months ago, this shit needs to roll on through so we can roll on.

My life is completely normal. I have forgotten about this dumb political control bullshit virus.

I was going to donate blood today but they wanted me to wear a mask and I said nah, keep your bullshit shit.

Sheep’s gonna sheeple.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    stupid gonna stupid

Thread Information