Page 421 of 948 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431471521921 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,420 of 18959

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    you fly over state people shouldnt be allowed to vote till the age of 30

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    you're easy money dish

according to what? YOU are the one who told his entire family hillary was a lock aka the lowest gambling move possible, but here u are talking like that, exposing yourself as a typical irrelevant selfish human that can not EVER stop talking out their ass about things benefiting them

Comments

Tellafriend: so obv
    Last edited by thesidedish; 06-24-2020 at 02:03 AM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    you fly over state people shouldnt be allowed to vote till the age of 30

GREAT COMMENT CONSIDERING EVERYONE ON THE SITE THAT HASNT BLEW PAST 30 IS A NARRATIVE GUZZLING DRONE!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

1. These states that seem to be spiking never had a spike compared to NE and Midwest States.
    2. Average age is plummeting which will help outcomes.
    3. In States where they have started to track down medical records, 90-95% of deaths had a preexisting condition.
    4. Not everywhere is the same, and a couple of States with rises shouldn't cause the whole country to go back into lock down, but media is trying their hardest.
    5. This shit isn't going away until enough people have had it to limit infections.

There is one giant commonality that I am finding about going out now. A whole bunch of people with privilege (maybe 20% or so) think the country is locked down and not functioning. The other 80% are out living their lives and the 20% are slowly coming back into the world and realizing they were left behind.

I keep seeing this over and over again with my staff. Then they basically throw a tantrum, write a bunch of shit on social media about how people are irresponsible, then a week or so later they are eating at a restaurant with friends and forgot everything they said previously.
    You initially stated that all that mattered were deaths. Illnesses matter. I offered a few examples.

Otherwise, I’m prolly ok to skip the details of this response.
    There are somewhere between 600 million and 1 billion Cold infections each year in the US.

A couple million cases of corona aren’t going to matter anymore than when a Cold, Strep or the Flu run through an office. Especially with people being so mindful at the moment the probability that everyone in the office gets it is slim.

Comments

Sanlmar: Living brain donor or troll.

Load Metric
    Thank God for Trump! The US is absolutely CRUSHING the EU in “testing” for the coronavirus!

Name:  9188B6F9-0A2B-4683-B983-BC2BCDE968A3.jpeg
Views: 421
Size:  94.1 KB

And because of jealousy over how we are still #1 in the world, those pansy ass EU officials are thinking of trying to punish us by keeping us from visiting their stupid monuments and museums!

The EU is discussing reopening its borders, and U.S. citizens could remain barred
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/24/eu-t...be-banned.html
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    FLORIDA NEW POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS TO 15.9% FROM 10.8% DAY AGO

wow.

ship the 10k bodies if this thing binks even a third of a percent mortality.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Also right on cue EU banning Americans along with brazillians and Russians due to failures to contain COVID 19.
    I’m waiting for Cuomo to ban Floridians from NY.

That would have nuclear fallout.
    No waiting was required

Comments

simpdog: well done

Load Metric

I’m waiting for Cuomo to ban Floridians from NY.

That would have nuclear fallout.
    No waiting was required
    Nostrasanlmarus....nice call.

Load Metric
    FAO Druff

BLM Protests are helping control the spread of Covid! The lefties are on to something when they aren't squawking about BLM protests causing drastic increases in Covid!

Study shows Black Lives Matter protests have not led to a jump in coronavirus cases

A new study, published this month by the National Bureau of Economic Research, used data on protests from more than 300 of the largest US cities, and found no evidence that coronavirus cases grew in the weeks following the beginning of the protests.

In fact, researchers determined that social distancing behaviors actually went up after the protests — as people tried to avoid the protests altogether. But obviously, these demonstrations caused a decrease in social distancing among actual protesters.

Keep in mind: It's still possible that protests may have caused an increase in the spread of the virus among those who attended protests, according to the report.

Study link here: https://www.nber.org/papers/w27408.pdf

Load Metric
    Wearing a mask will now be mandatory in most states.

Already is mandatory in California, Nevada, Florida, and New York.

Coming soon to every state in America.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    California, Florida and Texas all with their biggest new Covid positive day ever. Shit will be pretty ugly by 4th of July.

Load Metric
    Positive antibody test for your boy today, taken due to wacky bloodwork results from last week. Had it in March, I think.

Did a lap up Mount Adams yesterday; a normally hard climb was near impossible. Stamina is nonexistent.

Hoping everybody but Team Retard is staying safe, you definitely do not want this.

Comments

nightmarefish: nice

Walter Sobchak: GET WELL MAN
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Positive antibody test for your boy today, taken due to wacky bloodwork results from last week. Had it in March, I think.

Did a lap up Mount Adams yesterday; a normally hard climb was near impossible. Stamina is nonexistent.

Hoping everybody but Team Retard is staying safe, you definitely do not want this.
    Just curious, what was going on with your blood work? I've heard some shit like this before.

Load Metric
    Covid-19 survivor says he's had symptoms for months

https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/20...s/coronavirus/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

This scares me more than getting it. I’m sure you did have it back when your new baby was imminent if you have positive antibodies. So your lung capacity still feels not up to par? You’re a young guy and we’re talking 3 months ago. Hopefully it gradually returns, but if it’s still kicking a thirty-somethings ass 3 months after the fact, you’re right, I don’t want any part of it.

This is the first week where we haven’t dropped deathwise. Was a pretty downward trend in deaths week after week. This week looks like it might be the stabilized bottom in summer. I have a feeling this past month might be as good as it gets until a vaccine with cases rising this much. Once all these young people spread it to more vulnerable people, the numbers of deaths are likely to start rising. It won’t be as bad with it under control in cities where people live on top of each other, but its serious in a number of high population states.

I’m really struggling to see school and normal life again in the fall.

A girl who I went to school with is an ICU nurse in Charlotte. I don’t talk to her, but my buddy and her were a couple way back and have always stayed in contact through the years. She said she lost a 38 year old mother a few nights ago. Her father in law had gotten it and passed, but the 38 year old passing was rough on the staff. Said she reported no health issues. Maybe she had something underlying, but nothing in the medical record.

I’m curious for another Daly check in. I saw Miami-Dade had a 100 % increase in ER admissions.

Iirc, he’s Palm Beach County.

Not much choice but to live life, but fall/winter man, it feels like a bloodbath in the making with all these cases circulating. I really hope the vaccine talk isn’t just wishful thinking.
    Last edited by BCR; 06-24-2020 at 07:36 PM.

Load Metric
    I read somehwere that some young people who get cv19 and recover have permanent lung damage and this damage can become quite serious as they get older.

Not sure why half of our country has not taken this shit seriously.
    It isnt some bullshit hoax or some flu.
    This shit is deadly and very serious

Load Metric
    prince charles still cant taste things correctly.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I read somehwere that some young people who get cv19 and recover have permanent lung damage and this damage can become quite serious as they get older.

Not sure why half of our country has not take this shit seriously. It isnt some bullshit hoax or some flu. This shit is deadly and very serious
    Yeah. I heard Druff talk about that, but I hadn’t heard any first person accounts of it until San chimed in about his buddy, and now sloppy joe still being a bit out of sorts this long after, clearly it’s not just a two weeks of hell thing for everyone. I was hoping it was like the reinfection talk, with it mostly unsubstantiated, but San and sloppy aren’t just randoms spewing gibberish on social media.

Load Metric
    liZaRd PErsON obv

Load Metric
    how fucking great would it be if joe rogan croaked from covid

Thread Information