Page 412 of 947 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422462512912 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,240 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I've lost 13 pounds during the lockdown. No fast food (due to corona fear) has been a blessing.

OSA: What kind of fish are those?

I gave up on fishing in southern CA. Too many mackerel. They taste terrible. If I'm lucky I get some cod, sometimes a halibut, but often I draw a big zero on that. Just got tired of reeling in mackerel after mackerel, and quit.
    Any fish or chicken I highly recommend.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

lol OSA washes down his meals with a bottle of marinade, BLUBBER MUCH??!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    parts of beijing are on lockdown due to new virus clusters.
    Fuck China I hope it fucks them bad

Comments

nightmarefish: Fuckin a right

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    I must have put on 15 lbs in 3 months and lost all my muscle.

I figure since Im in NYC, I have another 2 months before gyms open so Im gonna bite the pillow and spring for a treadmill. $1500 is my budget. Going to most likely resell it end of year.

Cant spend a few hundred because I need one with a good enough motor and wide enough belt to withstand the pounding. Most likely will be in the 1k-1500 range
    Are you sure you're talking about a treadmill here?

Also look into a bike or an elliptical rather than a treadmill. Treadmills are tough on the skeleton, the knees especially.

Comments

OSA: cant slip anything by ya.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i put on like 12 pounds and its literally all from my lockdown sourdough addiction.

for which i just ordered another 150lbs of flour because im not playing these games, lockdown wave 2.
    Sourdough really is god, especially a rye or pumpernickel sourdough

Load Metric
    COVID-19 risks ranked: Grocery stores among least-likely places to contract virus

https://nypost.com/2020/06/13/expert...t-coronavirus/

RISKY BUSINESS

Here is a guide to planning your post-lockdown life. Places and activities ranked on a scale of 1-10 for risk of contracting COVID-19, with 10 being the riskiest and 1 the least dangerous:

Bars and large music concerts = 9

Sports stadiums, gyms, amusement parks, churches and buffets = 8

Public pools = 7

Movie theaters, hair salons and barber shops = 6

Planes, beaches, bowling alleys and backyard BBQs = 5

Busy city sidewalks and dentist offices = 4

Libraries/museums, grocery stores, hotels and golf courses = 3

Pumping gas, walking/running and biking = 2

Restaurant takeout and tennis = 1

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    I must have put on 15 lbs in 3 months and lost all my muscle.

I figure since Im in NYC, I have another 2 months before gyms open so Im gonna bite the pillow and spring for a treadmill. $1500 is my budget. Going to most likely resell it end of year.

Cant spend a few hundred because I need one with a good enough motor and wide enough belt to withstand the pounding. Most likely will be in the 1k-1500 range
    Are you sure you're talking about a treadmill here?

Also look into a bike or an elliptical rather than a treadmill. Treadmills are tough on the skeleton, the knees especially.

They are but I can handle the pain. If I can learn how to bottom, then I can handle the stress on my knees. Plus I cant get nearly the workout on a bike without being in a spin class.

If I start being a pussy, Ill just tell myself that unless I get back in shape, I wont be tasting that sweet sweet 20 yr old twink dick. That will organize my priorities real quick.....split knows what I'm talking about.

Comments

splitthis: Motivate yourself sweet pea

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I feel like this is someone I can relate to

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ronavirus.html

Comments

splitthis: No, prevent that

Load Metric
    I'm kinda fascinated how treatments for other illnesses might have beneficial effects on COVID... certain formulations of BCG for instance.

Now it appears the polio vaccine might offer some protection.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Nice to see you are keeping yourselves strong and healthy. No excuses. Sad.

Step you should have purchased that long ago. Had my elliptical in 2 days of gym closing. Didn’t fear of what did happen hit you back then?

There are a lot of people at the gym who have put on at least 15 since I last saw them. They will get back but the struggle in their faces is real and not worth what they did to themselves. Only one guy looks like he has lost some. There are some with same fitness level.

Being back at gym is glorious, simply glorious.
    Didnt think this would last 6 months.

I thought with the resistance bands and jump rope, I would be able to control appetite and thus keep muscle and keep off the weight. Not happening. Too much weed and being depressed all day, living by myself. Was seeing someone for a few weeks prior. Sex was great, actually turned into a bottom for him, and I guess he wasnt that interested and/or the stress of this whole situation we drifted apart. Lived alone and didnt see or talk to anyone for weeks and weeks. Plus work was a living hell day after day.

I stopped taking showers cause I didnt want to see how I looked naked. I know I'm no cop or nurse but I didnt fathom the emotional/physical toll this would have taken on me.
    I am truly sorry you are in this spot, weather is good out now so get out there and exercise, bike, walk, hike. You know how. Free weights are everywhere cheap. All I know is when the gym closed terror took over and knew I had to have that elliptical ASAP.

The only one who can pull you out of this depression is you. Make a plan for activity which will dig you out of that terrible hole. You know it’s worse being there than working yourself out silly every day. I know you will make it back, just decide today a plan with what you have to work with, and stick to it. Where you can go is better than where you are at and you know that. I believe in you. Now get you ass moving. Kisses and hugs.

Comments

OSA: mwaa
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Didnt think this would last 6 months.

I thought with the resistance bands and jump rope, I would be able to control appetite and thus keep muscle and keep off the weight. Not happening. Too much weed and being depressed all day, living by myself. Was seeing someone for a few weeks prior. Sex was great, actually turned into a bottom for him, and I guess he wasnt that interested and/or the stress of this whole situation we drifted apart. Lived alone and didnt see or talk to anyone for weeks and weeks. Plus work was a living hell day after day.

I stopped taking showers cause I didnt want to see how I looked naked. I know I'm no cop or nurse but I didnt fathom the emotional/physical toll this would have taken on me.
    I am truly sorry you are in this spot, weather is good out now so get out there and exercise, bike, walk, hike. You know how. Free weights are everywhere cheap. All I know is when the gym closed terror took over and knew I had to have that elliptical ASAP.

The only one who can pull you out of this depression is you. Make a plan for activity which will dig you out of that terrible hole. You know it’s worse being there than working yourself out silly every day. I know you will make it back, just decide today a plan with what you have to work with, and stick to it. Where you can go is better than where you are at and you know that. I believe in you. Now get you ass moving. Kisses and hugs.
    Weight Watchers app is a great way to lose weight. I have had a nagging 15 lbs that has bothered me for some time, like 5 years. It is actually motivating counting points. Sounds weird but it is motivating. The weight flew off, I no longer have the app but I am in the weight I was in college now (which is amazing given I am over 40 now). You do the app for a couple months, and you will pick up great habits. Disclaimer, first week is rough it takes a few days to get used to it, but it does work.

Comments

OSA: my mom lost 55 lbs with the meetings and the app'

Muck Ficon: LOL

Walter Sobchak: a man on weight watchers lol

Load Metric
    Weight watchers? I'm not even gonna say anything

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/Heminator/status/1272356179403059207

LOL mainstream media

Even Brian Stelter admits that the left is looking hypocritical right now.

Comments

gut: "news"

Load Metric
    indoor vs outdoor surely is the counter argument

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    indoor vs outdoor surely is the counter argument
    Guess you are forgetting all of the mainstream media shaming of the right-wing "reopening" protesters in May. All of that was outdoors.

Also notice NBC's headlines don't make any reference to indoor versus outdoor.

Do you think it's safe for tens of thousands of people to gather in a packed crowd outdoors, many not wearing masks?'

I realize rallying for black trans women is essential though, so it's okay if coronavirus death and despair occurs as a result.

Load Metric
    in fact, what I believe is that many of these large outdoor protests will invariably lead to covid outbreaks.

edit- but i’d rather be in a packed outdoor protest vs packed indoor rally, if i’m actively avoiding covid.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    in fact, what I believe is that many of these large outdoor protests will invariably lead to covid outbreaks.

edit- but i’d rather be in a packed outdoor protest vs packed indoor rally, if i’m actively avoiding covid.
    I would rather get news from an unbiased source instead of hyper-partisan assholes who portray large ralies for trans women to be inspirational, but large Trump rallies to be COVID-dangerous.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Weight Watchers app is a great way to lose weight. I have had a nagging 15 lbs that has bothered me for some time, like 5 years. It is actually motivating counting points. Sounds weird but it is motivating. The weight flew off, I no longer have the app but I am in the weight I was in college now (which is amazing given I am over 40 now). You do the app for a couple months, and you will pick up great habits. Disclaimer, first week is rough it takes a few days to get used to it, but it does work.
    You call other men cucks but you're on Weight Watchers?

Comments

OSA: Some guys like to be able to see their dicks without looking in a mirror

Load Metric
    India is converting train cars to rolling covid hospitals.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Governor Andrew Cuomo thinks the virus spreads around like in the very bad movie "The Happening" except at Black Lives Matter protests.

If you are outside it is less risky than being inside.

Even if you are wearing a mask, you can still be infected if you are in contact with an infected person.

Thread Information