Page 409 of 947 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509909 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,180 of 18937

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    List of activities epidemiologists will return to doing In certain timeframes. I’ve done a lot of this already, so they’re way more cautious than I am. I find the outside picnic one especially strange, but probably a decent barometer for what they view as the relative danger of different activities.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ronavirus.html
    what about rioting and looting in large gatherings, that in there?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    List of activities epidemiologists will return to doing In certain timeframes. I’ve done a lot of this already, so they’re way more cautious than I am. I find the outside picnic one especially strange, but probably a decent barometer for what they view as the relative danger of different activities.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ronavirus.html
    what about rioting and looting in large gatherings, that in there?
    Not listed iirc. I’d put it in as worse than everything outside working at a meat packing plant and working in a nursing home. Neither of those are listed, but you’d need to pay me pro athlete money to do any of those 3 activities right now.

Load Metric
    BREAKING-Texas just reported two consecutive days of record-breaking coronavirus hospitalizations

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    BREAKING-Texas just reported two consecutive days of record-breaking coronavirus hospitalizations
    Being a lazy stay at home Dad who is no doubt unemployable, I know you get off seeing people go to work and might get sick. But they are at least Men. I have never met a stay at home Dad, let alone someone that brags about it. Go back to Facebook and the Mom's page and stop spamming the forum with your unreadable drivel. Go bake some cookies or vacuum, just give the forum a break for a few days.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: you too

Tellafriend: so true

Muck Ficon: Have another drink....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Being a lazy stay at home Dad who is no doubt unemployable, I know you get off seeing people go to work and might get sick. But they are at least Men. I have never met a stay at home Dad, let alone someone that brags about it. Go back to Facebook and the Mom's page and stop spamming the forum with your unreadable drivel. Go bake some cookies or vacuum, just give the forum a break for a few days.
    BREAKING-Arizona Sees Spike In ICU Coronavirus Cases After Governor Reopens State

Comments

DonkCrusher: TMZ has more journalistic integrity than NBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, FOX, etc.

Load Metric
    Honestly nobody cares anymore, corona had its 15 mins of fame, can’t wait the the 15 for the male crack ho to be over too.

Comments

Muck Ficon: A nurse who doesn't care.

adamantium: fixed
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Honestly nobody cares anymore, corona had its 15 mins of fame, can’t wait the the 15 for the male crack ho to be over too.
    Lots of people care

Comments

splitthis: Only the holers

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    she must have been a hospice nurse

Load Metric
    Coronavirus Infections Are On The Rise In 21 U.S. States, With Cases Spiking In California, Arizona And North Carolina

KEY FACTS
    21 states have had recent growth in newly reported cases over the past 14 days, per the Times statistics, though it's important to note that the increase is due in part to some states recently ramping up their testing capacity.

California reported its highest one-day increase in cases this past Friday, with 3,593 new cases confirmed.

The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services reported the number of individuals hospitalized for Covid-19 reached a record high of 717 on Friday and was at 708 on Saturday.

In Arkansas, total coronavirus cases have increased by nearly 30% over just the past week.

The number of Covid-19 diagnoses in Arkansas increased by 450 on Saturday, the state's most significant one-day jump.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe.../#6d3442d56d5e
    Who gives a fuck, it has to run its course like any flu, kills the weak, nothing new.
    I realize people in health professions sometimes develop a certain sense of fatalism, but your posts give me the impression that you have adopted this opinion for selfish reasons, which is disappointing being that you're a nurse.

You could say that about anything. Why should our tap water be treated? Cholera only kills the weak. Why should restaurants be inspected? Rat shit only kills the weak. Should measles and polio and smallpox just be allowed to run their course too?

Comments

adamantium: why even bother

splitthis: Apples and oranges, freedom vs oppression

Silver
    Load Metric

Jesus...

Comments

IamGreek: If true this is horrendous

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    I fist pumped at the headline given I already need another haircut and will never bald even a little, and then read the article and realized these motherfuckers might make me give up my fountain of youth testosterone injections. It’s making me think about the gay nurse who went from buff to shriveled.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    I fist pumped at the headline given I already need another haircut and will never bald even a little, and then read the article and realized these motherfuckers might make me give up my fountain of youth testosterone injections. It’s making me think about the gay nurse who went from buff to shriveled.
    This isn't my area of expertise, but my understanding is the reason some men go bald and others don't, independent of relative androgen levels, has to do with the androgen receptors in the hair follicles. Basically, some men (unfortunately I am in this group) have receptors that are more sensitive, and basically androgens burn their hair follicles out at a younger age.

So if bald men really are more susceptible than those with hair at the same age, then it probably has more to do with receptors than androgens per se.

Comments

BCR: I like your version better. The nurse was bald already.

Load Metric

probably no big deal, go for it team retard, sounds fine.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

I wonder what political party just spent weeks gathering in large groups, looting rioting and setting fires and you didn't say a word about it, hypocrisy

Comments

splitthis: Lolz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

I wonder what political party just spent weeks gathering in large groups, looting rioting and setting fires and you didn't say a word about it, hypocrisy
    No political party did that.

Comments

splitthis: Dum Dems Did

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Who gives a fuck, it has to run its course like any flu, kills the weak, nothing new.
    I realize people in health professions sometimes develop a certain sense of fatalism, but your posts give me the impression that you have adopted this opinion for selfish reasons, which is disappointing being that you're a nurse.

You could say that about anything. Why should our tap water be treated? Cholera only kills the weak. Why should restaurants be inspected? Rat shit only kills the weak. Should measles and polio and smallpox just be allowed to run their course too?

We know enough about this virus that if you need to protect you, do so, the rest of us need to get back to normal. I only wear my n95 when I admit patients, otherwise I do not know this virus exists because my life is back to normal by choice. Building up what should have not been brought down. I understand the first month, but after that the healthy, young and unafraid should not have been prevented from doing any fucking thing. Life is good and normal and gonna get some dick here real soon. Oldie is back at the gym without a mask and sniffing, but there is a new interest and I like his approach better so fuck oldie.

Y’all can hide forever, it’s your choice, no more fucking around with mine.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

We know enough about this virus that if you need to protect you, do so, the rest of us need to get back to normal. I only wear my n95 when I admit patients, otherwise I do not know this virus exists because my life is back to normal by choice. Building up what should have not been brought down. I understand the first month, but after that the healthy, young and unafraid should not have been prevented from doing any fucking thing. Life is good and normal and gonna get some dick here real soon. Oldie is back at the gym without a mask and sniffing, but there is a new interest and I like his approach better so fuck oldie.

Excellent point splitthis. Some people are choosing to stay at home for what will be 2 years and collect a government check because it's more profitable for them. That is their choice. But don't stop those that want to go out to work and live a life. It really is a media driven event, it's not like you are going to get arrested if you go outside without a mask. We'll probably lose half a million people in a society of 325 Million. Most would have died within a year anyway. If you don't want to risk it, stay at home, I really don't know what to tell you. It's funny the MSM ignored corona during the BLM marches, but obsessed about a pool party over Memorial Day weekend. LOL.

Load Metric
    splitthis, tgull and dwai - an unlikely throuple made in heaven.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Preach sista. Preach those heavenly words to the Lord's ears.

Thread Information