Page 397 of 947 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407447497897 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,940 of 18923

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    quick reminder: everyone is missing team retards point.

probably because we have such questionable judgement.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i 100% remember that de blasio movies comment and remember thinking, thats gonna have a body count.
    Ya kind of like that time he didn’t implement a subway sanitation plan for a month or two.

Load Metric
    God, it feels great to not be on an unconstitutional lock down anymore, except for democrat governors trying to hold on to their last bit of power, trying to drag this on unnecessarily long until November to ruin GOD TRUMP'S chances at a reelection. The only way they win is to ruin America! Thank God we have the greatest Patriot president EVER. Dismantling Obama's reputation brick by brick, day by day. It must suck so bad to be on team loser, losing every God damn thing they ever try, Russia..HOAX, Ukraine..HOAX, Covid...HOAX. Really must be a sad existence hoping for America's demise.

Sad!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    quick reminder: everyone is missing team retards point.

probably because we have such questionable judgement.
    That’s what emotions do to you. The people thinking logically without emotion don’t have a problem understanding.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    God, it feels great to not be on an unconstitutional lock down anymore, except for democrat governors trying to hold on to their last bit of power, trying to drag this on unnecessarily long until November to ruin GOD TRUMP'S chances at a reelection. The only way they win is to ruin America! Thank God we have the greatest Patriot president EVER. Dismantling Obama's reputation brick by brick, day by day. It must suck so bad to be on team loser, losing every God damn thing they ever try, Russia..HOAX, Ukraine..HOAX, Covid...HOAX. Really must be a sad existence hoping for America's demise.

Sad!
    you have a drinking problem

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Sad!
    You wish queer-boy, try again loser

Load Metric

you keep making the same posts that are only funny to you, desperately hoping someone will give you attention.

but nobody was and it was getting awkward.

i was giving you a pass because i assumed you were only making these posts because you were drunk.

nope, apparently this is you, sober.

Load Metric
    AND WE WONDER WHY TINE HAD TO MAKE A RETARD-FREE SITE

Comments

nightmarefish: Napoleon Dynamite rep from below

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

ahhh the nursing home thing, yeah i havent read much about that.

very stupid if true, id like to hear his logic/response.
    There is nothing to research. He basically stuck old Covid 19 patients back into nursing homes because he panicked as he thought the hospital system was going to become overwhelmed. He is the same guy who demanded 40,000 ventilators and did not even use the 4,000 given to him. Forget the cruiseliner that was parked in Manhattan that never got to 30% capacity.

Then there is De Balssio who was giving his recommended movies to see in late February via twitter.

Look, I don't blame anyone, frankly because people were dying of this in November but nobody knew it so it just went down as the flu or something else. I dunno, when I have seen these global pandemic movies over the years, I was always thinking 200 Million worldwide would die and bodies would be lined up next to trash cans and civil wars would be happening, you know scavenging for food. I am just not seeing it. Really the only hospital system in the world that was overwhelmed was Italy and for a couple weeks New York. Maybe China had an issue but let's face it over there, you get to 104 degree temperature and the decision is made for you.

The dumbest decision ever made in all this was closing colleges. Late teens/early 20s are essentially not impacted as carriers but yeah send them home so they can infect their type 2 diabetic father or the grandparent living at home.

If I hear one more South Korea example I believe I will break my TV. You have a monolithic culture over there 1/7th the size of the US, deeply rooted in discipline. That is not the US. Try going to, I dunno say the area where the Whitesox play and walk around and order people to start wearing masks. You'd be dead in an hour. Or better yet try contact tracing in Camden NJ, here again you would end up bleeding next to a dumpster, this country does not work like South Korea.
    Sweden is also having a rough time, but since they are always held up as the gold standard for everything, the MSM is not counting their decision making and just ignoring their issues. They would rather focus on NYC or Brazil. I also remember the MSM saying states like Alabama would be generationally decimated, of course that did not happen either.

Load Metric
    you keep making the same posts that are only funny to you, desperately hoping someone will give you attention.

but nobody was and it was getting awkward.

i was giving you a pass because i assumed you were only making these posts because you were drunk.

nope, apparently this is you, sober.
    Okay, I get it, your persona is captain obvious, but fuck your posting style has really gotten stale.

Nap it off

Load Metric
    Yeah it's doing great too, 50 posts tops.

Just a literal circle jerk echo chamber disguised as a "retard free site"

get over yourself faggot

Comments

splitthis: Tin foil circle jerk

Load Metric

get over yourself faggot
    you know you're terrible, right.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    i 100% remember that de blasio movies comment and remember thinking, thats gonna have a body count.
    Ya kind of like that time he didn’t implement a subway sanitation plan for a month or two.
    De Blassio is now overcompensating by saying he is going to drag people off the beaches. He clearly fucked up, everyone knows he is a douche, so he screams the loudest now. NY really has had some good mayors, Koch, Guliani, Bloomberg, etc.. But this guy is such a fucking dope. I think he realizes he political career is over and is probably angling for some type of recurring role on MSNBC, ala that plagiarist columnist from the Boston Globe.

Load Metric

get over yourself faggot
    you know you're terrible, right.
    that's the idea captain

Comments

blake: YOUR MOM WENT TO COLLEGE

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

De Blassio is now overcompensating by saying he is going to drag people off the beaches. He clearly fucked up, everyone knows he is a douche, so he screams the loudest now. NY really has had some good mayors, Koch, Guliani, Bloomberg, etc.. But this guy is such a fucking dope. I think he realizes he political career is over and is probably angling for some type of recurring role on MSNBC, ala that plagiarist columnist from the Boston Globe.

He literally is the worst. He's almost as bad as Dinkins

Load Metric
    "South Korea has reported its biggest daily increase in coronavirus cases in 53 days, triggering warnings it may have to revert to stricter social distancing measures after appearing to have brought the outbreak under control, The Guardian reports. There were 79 new infections on Thursday, with 67 of them from the Seoul metropolitan area. The new spike in infections has underlined the risks that come with relaxing social distancing rules."

lol reopenments
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    nightmarefish is def a member

he's working undercover

Load Metric
    One more round of stimulus checks, then what state in America will go bankrupt first? Then almost every single state. Finally, America will declare bankruptcy. No way the United States pays back $25 Trillion in debt.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Finally, America will declare bankruptcy. No way the United States pays back $25 Trillion in debt.
    Why? Is the printer acting up again?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    One more round of stimulus checks, then what state in America will go bankrupt first? Then almost every single state. Finally, America will declare bankruptcy. No way the United States pays back $25 Trillion in debt.
    sorry China, our bad.

Thread Information