Page 393 of 947 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397403443493893 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,860 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    interesting; suddenly my supermarket has tons of delivery slots available.

punch line they are constantly out of shit like half and half so lets maybe not celebrate too hard yet.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I wonder how long it will take for team tinfoil to emerge from hiding.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Caesars Entertainment Confirms June 4 Reopening for Caesars Palace and Flamingo Las Vegas

http://www.edgevegas.com/caesars-ent...ngo-las-vegas/
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

punch line they are constantly out of shit like half and half so lets maybe not celebrate too hard yet.
    What are you not getting? Outside a ribeye yesterday and a Tombstone pizza, I have not missed on anything (delivery) since this whole thing started. What I have noticed is I get extra stuff all the time. I ordered one bottle of ranch dressing and for whatever reason I got three even though I was not charged for them. Being honorable I made a $15 donation to a nurse charity via my phone.

As far as my steak, they texted me and asked if a sirloin was ok. I agreed and after two bites it was in the trash. I even loaded it a Heinz 57 and still could not get through a 1/4 of it. Absolutely the worst cut of meat in the glorious cow. Almost as bad as eating a chicken breast versus a leg or thigh.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: maybe you got extra stuff because they felt sorry for you

Muck Ficon: You do realize no one believes anything you say?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    south korea, which has 300 deaths:

- Everyone wears masks indoors. The government provides 2 free per week - they just scan your card at the pharmacy
    - Elevator buttons replaced w/hand sensors
    - Every cab cupholder has hand sanitizer
    - Temperature checks in large buildings
    This also happened in S Korea

https://nypost.com/2020/05/20/workou...avirus-spread/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

- Everyone wears masks indoors. The government provides 2 free per week - they just scan your card at the pharmacy
    This also happened in S Korea

https://nypost.com/2020/05/20/workou...avirus-spread/
    Yeah I was talking about that a few days ago. You better hunt for twinks in yoga classes and Pilates. Get your sweat on cardio outside. They found no transmission in less intense classes and all the transmission in high intensity classes. That’s a recurring theme. Breathing heavy, singing, yelling, watch out if indoors. You’re pretty young. And those you’re chasing are barely legal. Maybe it eliminates your competition of older guys with money for the twinks. Possibly an advantage

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Yeah I was talking about that a few days ago. You better hunt for twinks in yoga classes and Pilates. Get your sweat on cardio outside. They found no transmission in less intense classes and all the transmission in high intensity classes. That’s a recurring theme. Breathing heavy, singing, yelling, watch out if indoors. You’re pretty young. And those you’re chasing are barely legal. Maybe it eliminates your competition of older guys with money for the twinks. Possibly an advantage
    I like where your heads at. Im signing up for spin classes the minute they are available. Thats the only cardio I can do routinely with max results im 45min or so, aside from sex. If I get it, ill get over it. Im more terrified to step on a scale to see what I need to get back into shape than I am of getting this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Press release: MGM Resorts Announces Opening Dates For First Las Vegas Properties

ICONIC BELLAGIO, NEW YORK-NEW YORK, MGM GRAND AND THE SIGNATURE TO OPEN JUNE 4

http://www.edgevegas.com/mgm-resorts...as-properties/
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    - No Fox "news"
    - A Leader that believe in science.

It always cracks me up when the low IQ individuals who watch fox, tell us we are being manipulated by "the media"
    No, I'm not taking medical advice from Rachel Maddow, or Joe Scarborough, or Nicole Wallace, like you guys are from Laura Ingriham,
    we are hearing from doctors and scientists (W/out Trump breathing down their shoulders) THROUGH MSNBC.

And as opposed to SK we have the " The Flat Earth Four",
    what do these 4 have in common? They are world leaders that don’t believe in science and have 4 of the world’s worst outbreaks.
    I’m sure it is just a coincidence, though.
    Name:  RW leaders.PNG
Views: 569
Size:  2.01 MB
    The USSR isn’t officially in the top, number wise, but w/at least 3 doctors falling out of windows & dying; I’m sure those numbers are accurate af.

Three Russian doctors fall from hospital windows, raising questions amid coronavirus pandemic
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/04/europ...ntl/index.html

Comments

nightmarefish: You're the only person on this site that watches Fox news.

MumblesBadly: Counter the idiotic nmf
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric

I like where your heads at. Im signing up for spin classes the minute they are available. Thats the only cardio I can do routinely with max results im 45min or so, aside from sex. If I get it, ill get over it. Im more terrified to step on a scale to see what I need to get back into shape than I am of getting this
    The scale will be a nightmare but you’ll be strong with the weight. When I crept up close to 200lbs at the end of march I was throwing up almost 3 plates like it was a warmup set at my dads with my old Olympic barbell sets. I usually stick to dumbbells for shoulder at the gym, surprised even me. Soon as I dropped down 20lbs, the strength went with it. Better to be light, but it reminded me why NFL lineman weigh 340.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    - No Fox "news"

It always cracks me up when the low IQ individuals who watch fox, tell us we are being manipulated by "the media"
    No, I'm not taking medical advice from Rachel Maddow, or Joe Scarborough, or Nicole Wallace, like you guys are from Laura Ingriham,
    we are hearing from doctors and scientists (W/out Trump breathing down their shoulders) THROUGH MSNBC.

what do these 4 have in common? They are world leaders that don’t believe in science and have 4 of the world’s worst outbreaks.
    The USSR isn’t officially in the top, number wise, but w/at least 3 doctors falling out of windows & dying; I’m sure those numbers are accurate af.

Three Russian doctors fall from hospital windows, raising questions amid coronavirus pandemic
    Name:  images (2).jpeg
Views: 384
Size:  15.6 KB
    Name:  Screen-Shot-2017-08-24-at-9.24.01-PM.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  453.2 KB
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small.gif
Views: 394
Size:  1.18 MB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    - No Fox "news"

When people criticized W they called it BDS, now they call it TDS. It's a way of trivializing and attacking people rather than responding to the substance of the criticism. Pretty weak to do nothing but post TDS alarm memes.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    When people criticized W they called it BDS, now they call it TDS. It's a way of trivializing and attacking people rather than responding to the substance of the criticism. Pretty weak to do nothing but post TDS alarm memes.
    look ill respond to you, but Jimmyg literally has TDS, every post, no matter what subject

Load Metric

I joined a new gym (friend got me in) since mine isn’t open yet, I will still have a month or so left at old gym when it opens so will pop in to see if my old guy hottie is there. Step, you fell victim to excuses in this pandemic, as many others have. The new term is pandemic 15, but will probably be more than 15 for many.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

I joined a new gym (friend got me in) since mine isn’t open yet, I will still have a month or so left at old gym when it opens so will pop in to see if my old guy hottie is there. Step, you fell victim to excuses in this pandemic, as many others have. The new term is pandemic 15, but will probably be more than 15 for many.
    Its ok. I got to the top once, Ill do it again. Ive controlled my diet for past few weeks which is most of the battle. Ill need 3 months or so to get back to my lifting peak i feel.

Not going to be going into the city anymore since my company will most likely work from home for remainder of year so I can hit up the gym(20 min train ride) anytime I want. Also another option is joining blink thats 2 blocks away just to lift and still hit up Equinox for cardio and spin.

Better q is if they expect ppl to pay full price if they limiting my amount i can visit a week

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Its ok. I got to the top once, Ill do it again. Ive controlled my diet for past few weeks which is most of the battle. Ill need 3 months or so to get back to my lifting peak i feel.

Not going to be going into the city anymore since my company will most likely work from home for remainder of year so I can hit up the gym(20 min train ride) anytime I want. Also another option is joining blink thats 2 blocks away just to lift and still hit up Equinox for cardio and spin.

Better q is if they expect ppl to pay full price if they limiting my amount i can visit a week
    I will give you gay men credit. You are generally always physically fit and always take care of your lawns. A guy that lives down the street from me is a flamer, and always has the most spectacular lawn and landscaping. There were a couple dandelions in his yard this weekend when I walked by, and 20 minutes later they were gone.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

I will give you gay men credit. You are generally always physically fit and always take care of your lawns. A guy that lives down the street from me is a flamer, and always has the most spectacular lawn and landscaping. There were a couple dandelions in his yard this weekend when I walked by, and 20 minutes later they were gone.
    We generally have better style, much higher AGI/CGI, more philathropic, and better cooks. If straight men would have more gay friends they would be able to make their women alot happier.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

What are you not getting? Outside a ribeye yesterday and a Tombstone pizza, I have not missed on anything (delivery) since this whole thing started. What I have noticed is I get extra stuff all the time. I ordered one bottle of ranch dressing and for whatever reason I got three even though I was not charged for them. Being honorable I made a $15 donation to a nurse charity via my phone.

As far as my steak, they texted me and asked if a sirloin was ok. I agreed and after two bites it was in the trash. I even loaded it a Heinz 57 and still could not get through a 1/4 of it. Absolutely the worst cut of meat in the glorious cow. Almost as bad as eating a chicken breast versus a leg or thigh.
    Of course this loser eats the steak that is by far the most fatty and unhealthy steak money can buy. Stick with the sirloins dummy

And a tombstone... If i had your genetics I'd be oh so careful about what I put into my body

Load Metric
    we are the first nation on earth to reach 100k fatalities.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    thanks trump

Thread Information