Page 389 of 946 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393399439489889 ... LastLast
Results 7,761 to 7,780 of 18918

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Dwai has SDS, Sonatine Derangement Syndrome.
    Steve Reed said that, he is The Mayor of Montgomery, Alabama,
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/21/us/mo...age/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    BUT SOME RANDOM PERSON ON TWITTER SAID ALL ICU BEDS ARE FULL IN ALABAMA, SONATINE SAID SO!
    I believe it was Druff who said the crazy is on both sides, LOL
    #SethRich #PizzaGate Dwai, #ObamaGate (that was fast) , and now Biden is a Racist?
    "Don't vote for the Racist, Vote for Trump" GL w/that one.

This should end any argument of who is crazy and/or easier to manipulate.
    My god, you'd have to have a seriously low IQ to believe this.

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party whether they supported 8.5-month abortions for any reason, who would answer "yes" more often? Republicans or Democrats?

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party whether we should give reparations to black people, who would answer "yes" more often? Republicans or Democrats?

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party whether trans women should be able to compete in sports as women, who would answer "yes" more often? Republicans or Democrats?

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party whether people convicted of multiple murders who seem to be reformed should be let out of prison, who would answer "yes" more often? Republicans or Democrats?

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party if a higher percentage of black men than white people are in jail SOLELY because the justice system is racist, who would answer "yes" more often? Republicans or Democrats?

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party if people making $10 million or more per year should have a tax rate of 95%, who would answer "yes" more often? Republicans or Democrats?

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party if Muslims in the US are more likely to commit acts of terror (per capita) than non-Muslims, who would answer "no" more often? Republicans or Democrats?

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party if they initially believed Jussie Smollett, who would answer "yes" more often? Republicans or Democrats?

But Republicans are the crazy ones devoid of logic, right?

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Yes

big dick: big dick: OH YEAH U RETARDS ARE COO COO BIRDS

dwai: goon squad offset

anonamoose: was there literally anything you said here that was actually bad?

Jayjami: Honestly, your worst take ever, by far.

Load Metric
    Most of those issues are opinions though.

Bill Gates wants to put a chip in my vaccine for some nefarious purpose is akin to standing on a street corner screaming that the government is controlling your thoughts through your microwave oven. It’s mental illness. And it isn’t confined to your party obviously with a quarter independents and a fifth dems. We have serious issues as a country

The best advice I ever gave Marty was when I told him to turn his site into a conspiracy theory site. He thought I was fucking with him. I wasn’t. He was into all of them and there was only infowars at the time.

I called it the new religion a decade ago and I think it’s clearly the fastest growing still.

I really really need to take some beginner tech course. I feel absolutely retarded for not selling shit to that large sliver of Americans. Some chip detector body scanner or camo masks or something those loons would gobble up

Load Metric
    druff if you really don't see the difference between the examples you posted (all opinion or morality questions) with the reality that half of fox news watchers think bill gates wants to vaccinate people only to track them, something has happened to your brain.

wtf happened to you

this is legitimately sad.

Comments

big dick: HE IS TOO FAR GONE

Load Metric
    so anyone wondering why trump is suddenly demanding churches open up, its because fox news did a poll revealing that evangelicals are starting to question if the sundowning drug addled carnival barker reality tv star who inherited one of the most vital economies in american history and left it in smoldering ruins might not, actually, have been appointed by god to lead them, despite his claims.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    so anyone wondering why trump is suddenly demanding churches open up, its because fox news did a poll revealing that evangelicals are starting to question if the sundowning drug addled carnival barker reality tv star who inherited one of the most vital economies in american history and left it in smoldering ruins might not, actually, have been appointed by god to lead them, despite his claims.
    I’m sure he’s catching heat from his large megachurch pastors. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Pretty much everyone gives sitting in the pews. Far fewer are mailing checks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I’m sure he’s catching heat from his large megachurch pastors. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Pretty much everyone gives sitting in the pews. Far fewer are mailing checks.

punch line by designating them as essential he might have just stripped away their tax immunity.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The other punchline is Annette obrestads hysterical fraternal twin types shit like that and sort of believes it

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Dwai has SDS, Sonatine Derangement Syndrome.
    Steve Reed said that, he is The Mayor of Montgomery, Alabama,
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/21/us/mo...age/index.html

I believe it was Druff who said the crazy is on both sides, LOL
    #SethRich #PizzaGate Dwai, #ObamaGate (that was fast) , and now Biden is a Racist?
    "Don't vote for the Racist, Vote for Trump" GL w/that one.

This should end any argument of who is crazy and/or easier to manipulate.
    My god, you'd have to have a seriously low IQ to believe this.

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party whether they supported 8.5-month abortions for any reason, who would answer "yes" more often? Republicans or Democrats?

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party whether we should give reparations to black people, who would answer "yes" more often? Republicans or Democrats?

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party whether trans women should be able to compete in sports as women, who would answer "yes" more often? Republicans or Democrats?

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party whether people convicted of multiple murders who seem to be reformed should be let out of prison, who would answer "yes" more often? Republicans or Democrats?

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party if a higher percentage of black men than white people are in jail SOLELY because the justice system is racist, who would answer "yes" more often? Republicans or Democrats?

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party if people making $10 million or more per year should have a tax rate of 95%, who would answer "yes" more often? Republicans or Democrats?

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party if Muslims in the US are more likely to commit acts of terror (per capita) than non-Muslims, who would answer "no" more often? Republicans or Democrats?

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party if they initially believed Jussie Smollett, who would answer "yes" more often? Republicans or Democrats?

But Republicans are the crazy ones devoid of logic, right?
    Like BCR said, most of this is opinion.

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party if they accept the concept of evolution, who would answer "no" more often? Republicans or Democrats?

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party if coronavirus is worse than the flu, who would answer "no" more often? Republicans or Democrats? (Fox News spread this misinformation.)

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party if coronavirus is a hoax designed to hurt Trump, who would answer "yes" more often? Republicans or Democrats? (Again courtesy of Fox News.)

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party who was president when the last financial crisis began, who would answer "Obama" more often? Republicans or Democrats? (Yup, Fox News again.)

If we asked 1,000,000 random members of each political party whether global climate change is caused by humans and needs to be addressed, who would answer "no" more often? Republicans or Democrats?

There is a vast array of FACTS, as opposed to opinion, about which Fox News-viewing Republicans are completely misinformed, with tragic consequences.

If you can't see the difference, you've gone insane.

Comments

JMM:

MumblesBadly: Sadly, Druff has gone full Fox News-retard.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Totally appointed by God. He's like King Cyrus who was a heathen but cleared the way for God's work to be done. This is the kind of crazy bullshit Trump lovers tell themselves to soothe the cognitive dissonance.
    Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 05-22-2020 at 10:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Turns out that if you're under 25, the flu is more likely to kill you.

And if you're 55, that's the where the differential between the flu danger and COVID-19 danger is highest (since flu also kills old people).

Name:  covidage.png
Views: 436
Size:  264.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Only the best and finest people

Top execs sold nearly $30 million in stocks after favorable vaccine results

Moderna unveiled encouraging coronavirus vaccine results. Then top execs dumped nearly $30 million of stock

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/inves...les/index.html
    What's wrong with this? They want to liquidate some holdings so they can profit from their work. If the vaccine doesn't work it won't be worth as much. They are hedging a bit of risk, and they did it with an automated trading platform that is triggered when their options are ITM by a certain amount. This is not the same as people who talk out of one side of their mouth saying everything is fine and then are quietly selling, like the senators did.
    The ceo's can't for once do something for the good of the people and the good of the world? Always has to be about the money I guess.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

What's wrong with this? They want to liquidate some holdings so they can profit from their work. If the vaccine doesn't work it won't be worth as much. They are hedging a bit of risk, and they did it with an automated trading platform that is triggered when their options are ITM by a certain amount. This is not the same as people who talk out of one side of their mouth saying everything is fine and then are quietly selling, like the senators did.
    The ceo's can't for once do something for the good of the people and the good of the world? Always has to be about the money I guess.
    I see your point but I don't think they did anything wrong. The golden parachute guys who run off with millions when the company fails or finances its own buyout with all the employees getting fired, fuck those assholes. But these guys are still working and trying to develop their vaccine, they just wanted to be financially secure.

Comments

big dick: fuck em all man

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    druff if you really don't see the difference between the examples you posted (all opinion or morality questions) with the reality that half of fox news watchers think bill gates wants to vaccinate people only to track them, something has happened to your brain.

wtf happened to you

The Democratic positions I posted above are mostly insane, that's why.

The Bill Gates conspiracy shit is only believed by a small % of Republicans. The stuff I posted is believed by a healthy percentage of Democrats, even if not the majority.

Notice not a single PFA conservative has been pushing Bill Gates or COVID-19 hoax theories. Why do you think that is? Because these are idiotic theories pushed by a loud and obnoxious small fringe group.

On the flip side, many of the things I mentioned have become so accepted by mainstream Democrats that they've actually become law.

Sorry but I can't sit by when people post "omg why are Republicans sooooooo disconnected from realityyyyyy?" when their own party believes such ridiculous shit.

Comments

anonamoose: it's insane to think that muslims are just as likely to be violent as anyone else?

MumblesBadly: Except for splitthis, non of PFA conservatives are Evangelical Christians, who constitute the bulk of the believers in that Bill Gates conspiracy.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    CDC claims getting it from surfaces isn't the common mode of transmission: https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...anged-cdc-says

Load Metric
    CDC claims getting it from surfaces isn't the common mode of transmission: https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...anged-cdc-says
    If it were that transmissible we'd be seeing 10,000 deaths a day. The curve has flattened. We are declining big time. The Trump strategy has worked. Like I said, if not for the Northeast and the mismanagement of nursing homes by Democratic governors this whole virus would be a non-issue. Nobody is dying around me, but everyone's lawn looks great so there is that.

Load Metric
    kinda wild how the people saying fearing a plague is irrational but somehow are the same ones bursting blood vessels over vaccines, voting by mail, environmental protections, livable wages, basic human rights, wind mills, etc.

Comments

JMM: This

Load Metric

wtf happened to you

The Bill Gates conspiracy shit is only believed by a small % of Republicans. The stuff I posted is believed by a healthy percentage of Democrats, even if not the majority.

Notice not a single PFA conservative has been pushing Bill Gates or COVID-19 hoax theories. Why do you think that is? Because these are idiotic theories pushed by a loud and obnoxious small fringe group.

On the flip side, many of the things I mentioned have become so accepted by mainstream Democrats that they've actually become law.

Sorry but I can't sit by when people post "omg why are Republicans sooooooo disconnected from realityyyyyy?" when their own party believes such ridiculous shit.

You’re 100% wrong. It’s mainstream Republican thought. That poll shows it. Anyone who lives around Trumpers knows it. .its the most prevalent conservative theory out there

You like to ascribe things that are common and mainstream thoughts as something only the Billy Bobs and shit think. You’re the outlier now. It’s their party now. They’re not conservatives.

Comments

JimmyG_415: I'm not going through these threads to Check on his Bill Gates thing, but there is an entire thread dedicated to Seth Rich. We have plenty of PFA whack jobs.

JMM:

big dick: No they are not
    Last edited by BCR; 05-23-2020 at 07:58 AM.

Load Metric

wtf happened to you

the poll said that 50% of fox news watchers believes the gates-vaccine theory.

did you miss that or just wanted to pretend like that wasn't my whole point?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff thinks that it’s “fake news”.

Load Metric

The party of reason and logic, y'all!
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information