Page 376 of 947 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386426476876 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,520 of 18936

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Finally getting a haircut today. Been sending pics with buddies laughing at this nonsense. If I had any talent I could front an 80s new wave cover band with what I have going on.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Dude! Edit out your face in a pic using a phone app and post here!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    https://markets.businessinsider.com/...0-5-1029207624

Shares of Sorrento Therapeutics spiked as much as 244% on Friday after the company said an antibody it was developing showed "100% inhibition" of the COVID-19 virus in preclinical studies.
    The small biotechnology company said it aimed to create "an antibody cocktail that would act as a 'protective shield'" against the coronavirus.
    Sorrento said the full results of from its experiments would be "submitted to a peer-reviewed publication shortly."
    Don't walk, RUN in the opposite direction.
    My limited understanding when I looked into this if Friday is they found a compound that killed the virus in a dish. Problem is a human body isn’t a dish. 0.0% testing done.

:This

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Don't walk, RUN in the opposite direction.
    My limited understanding when I looked into this if Friday is they found a compound that killed the virus in a dish. Problem is a human body isn’t a dish. 0.0% testing done.

:This

there have been so many 'miracle cures' with 100% success rate that oops kill the people who take them 100% of the time as well.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Delete from net (wrong thread)
    Last edited by Daly; 05-17-2020 at 03:01 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Finally getting a haircut today. Been sending pics with buddies laughing at this nonsense. If I had any talent I could front an 80s new wave cover band with what I have going on.
    nice
    I just shaved it clean off about 3 weeks ago

I like it

Load Metric
    Definitely won't see this story anywhere on CNN:

Man paroled over coronavirus concerns charged in murder

https://www.fox29.com/news/man-parol...rged-in-murder

Comments

Tellafriend: Fuck an A

Load Metric
    You mean like this one I read on CNN over a month ago? Reality doesn’t matter. I’m sure it sounded smart in your head when you wrote it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...rnd/index.html

Load Metric
    Name:  FDD3179-D-1-D82-4-DD5-AF0-C-42-D626-DDAD3-D.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  2.06 MB

Homemade doggy biscuits. Have been making homemade dog food and biscuits for a while. That fucking China will kill your dog. If they eat dogs you can be damn sure they are poisoning the dog food.

I digress, had a convo with a longtime friend who is 64, lungs shot from years of smoking which she quit about 10 years ago. Complaining about going to a bar last night and that people were not social distancing and she was worried about getting the corona.

It’s time to realize the young will mostly likely not die from this and let them and the kids get back to normal life. If you are an old cunt stay the fuck home or buy an n95 mask and tons of disinfectant and quit relying on others to fucking save you from the unsavable.

Fuck let’s get back to normal and if you are old, sick, scared, be responsible and save your fucking self.

Hugs for all that want one.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    In fairness to your friend the TRUMP virus is a pretty nasty virus and I don't blame the old hag for being scared

Tell her to stay out of the bar

Load Metric
    Definitely the transparency we need from a candidate in a crisis. He has such an amazing history. To quote Ric Flair, it's only just begun:

Comments

big dick: we all know you and your bad genetics drink alone. Loser

Walter Sobchak: shitbag

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    In fairness to your friend the TRUMP virus is a pretty nasty virus and I don't blame the old gah for being scared

Cunt does need to stay home, but she would rather everyone else suffer for her. It’s not right, the young and strong need to get on with it completely. The old, sick, and scared need to hide. This shit is ridiculous.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: speaking of cunts
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    In fairness to your friend the TRUMP virus is a pretty nasty virus and I don't blame the old gah for being scared

Cunt does need to stay home, but she would rather everyone else suffer for her. It’s not right, the young and strong need to get on with it completely. The old, sick, and scared need to hide. This shit is ridiculous.
    In time This might be the case but until we know more about the virus I think its best to try and avoid it.

Love how you call her a CUNT

LOL

Load Metric

In time This might be the case but until we know more about the virus I think its best to try and avoid it.

LOL
    Out favorite stay at home Dad talking trash to a woman, just like he does to the other wives on Facebook.

Comments

big dick: You are the gold standard which all trolls are graded on

Walter Sobchak: fuck off

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

LOL
    Out favorite stay at home Dad talking trash to a woman, just like he does to the other wives on Facebook.

Load Metric

LOL
    We know enough about it already, it sucks blah blah but the chances of it taking down the young and strong are very minimal so let them roll. She is a cunt and I told her that the old cunt self needs to stay home, that she had enough partying time in her life, quit making EVERYBODY suffer. Each person needs to determine their risk versus reward and live life, not the goddam government cocksuckers.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    What about the 2nd wave? Could that strain be different and crush healthy people?

I read somewhere that was how the 1917 -) spanish flu crushed everyone. Not sure if it was the 1st or 2nd wave that crushed healthy people but it for sure did.

If memory serves me correct I think the 1st wave took out the healthy 20-30 year olds then the 2nd wave just crushed everyone

Load Metric
    What about the 2nd wave? Could that strain be different and crush healthy people?

I read somewhere that was how the 1917 -) spanish flu crushed everyone. Not sure if it was the 1st or 2nd wave that crushed healthy people but it for sure did.

If memory serves me correct I think the 1st wave took out the healthy 20-30 year olds then the 2nd wave just crushed everyone
    The second wave in the US in 17/18 was because WW1 ended and the incoming service men re-seeded the population with influenza. This is why if the US has closed borders this go around for another year it will be much milder next wave.

Comments

MumblesBadly: A more contagious strain had already popped up in the Houston area, dumbass!

Walter Sobchak: nice to know you're an expert

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    China lied about origin of coronavirus, leaked intelligence report says

https://nypost.com/2020/05/02/intell...f-coronavirus/

A damning dossier leaked from the “Five Eyes” intelligence alliance claims that China lied to the world about human-to-human transmission of the virus, disappeared whistleblowers and refused to hand over virus samples so the West could make a vaccine.

The bombshell 15-page research document also indicated that the virus was leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, a claim initially dismissed as a conspiracy theory because Chinese officials insisted the virus came from the local wet markets, according to the Australian Daily Telegraph.
    Time for a highly respected — and ridiculously fastidious — veteran science journalist (Peter Hadfield, a.k.a “potholer54”) to weigh on the “Wuhan lab source” claims about this virus. And cliffs: It doesn’t hold much water when examined carefully, which is something often lacking in the chain of typical, and often sensationalized, reporting on this matter.

Last edited by MumblesBadly; 05-17-2020 at 08:37 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    865 deaths today, they are definitely on the downswing big time. Hospitals are like at 40% now nationwide. I am not sure what the average is normally, but even CNN is fishing now for stories of hospitals that need like 1 ventilator.

The Trump strategy is working, the curve is flattening.

Even Italy is opening up their borders to international travel Just 1st.

Economies are opening up. Beaches are packed, nobody is getting arrested unless you are a tourist in Hawaii.

There is a reason why McConnel is holding out on the stimulus package. Because soon people will be back at work.

Trump is up 9% in the betting markets according the largest political site in the world, RCP. If you disagree, you can make a ton right now on Biden. Don't argue with me, just go put what you can on the books with Biden, they are all reputable, it's not some shady skin.

Comments

MumblesBadly: It’s the weekend, dickhead.

dwai: Mumbles offset

Walter Sobchak: idiot

Load Metric
    the virus is simmering dude.

Thread Information