Page 363 of 948 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463863 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,260 of 18947

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

I went to the post office 2-3x a week, for the past 2 months though no issues.

No lie, I'm gonna be fucking every day, 2x a day possibly once this is over. I am purposely going to ask to work from home additional weeks so that I can have more time for fucking.
    I mean if you are selling shit and delivering revenue why would your company even care where you are calling your office. If I were the VP of Sales, I would simply say bring in the revenue and I don't give a shit where you are or what you do as long as it's legal and the numbers are there each quarter.

I don't want to work from home. If anything, I should be paid more to work from home. I hate it.

Load Metric
    Now we know why OSA has immunity in all this despite living in the NYC. It's a well known fact that gay men have a much higher sex drive then hetero men.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-COVID-19.html

No lie, I'm gonna be fucking every day, 2x a day possibly once this is over. I am purposely going to ask to work from home additional weeks so that I can have more time for fucking.
    TWINK EGGS AND HAM

He will fuck them in the stairs
    He will take them on in pairs
    He will fuck them in the ass
    Then he'll sell them bags of grass
    He will stay at home to work
    To arrange a circle jerk
    He will eat them from the back
    With a side of lobster mac
    Two a day for our OSA
    Better double up on PrEP
    He will charge to watch by cam
    He will fuck them Sam I Am!

Comments

go_buccos: Gold.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Btw, if Tom Dwan was at the hospital, I would go over and ask if he wants to be blown. Its the right thing to do.

Load Metric
    Now we know why OSA has immunity in all this despite living in the NYC. It's a well known fact that gay men have a much higher sex drive then hetero men.

Considering testosterone lowers with age and obesity, not shocking considering who this is hitting. I have 3 emails from clinics since this article came out. And not the one I use. Ones I must have looked at during some point. Super advertisement. They leave out that adding it raises blood pressure for many.

Makes me feel good about being at 18 year old levels Just need to start smoking again and will have everything covered.

I’m waiting for the heavy drinkers test positive 75% less article to come out and pretty soon everyone is just going to say fuck it with this healthy living. Drink, smoke, just don’t be fat . The 80s model diet. How’d you like to be the 75 year old never smoked guy sitting around saying wtf as you struggle for air? That guy is pissed.

The smoker story and this study are such little sample sizes they remind me of the merchants of death group in Thank You for Not Smoking where I’m wondering if these lobbies are paying for these articles.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

TWINK EGGS AND HAM

Then he'll steal their bags of grass
    To arrange a circle jerk
    Two a day for our OSA
    Better double up on PrEP
    Pretty good effort. Just needed 1 change.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

TWINK EGGS AND HAM

Then he'll steal their bags of grass
    To arrange a circle jerk
    Two a day for our OSA
    Better double up on PrEP
    Pretty good effort. Just needed 1 change.
    Gavin Dillard would be proud.

I've been getting pretty good at eating them from the back pre quar. I like to sometimes handcuff them from behind and go to town as they wriggle in joy.

Also, I never steal from someone. Ive have actually sold "grass" to 2 people on this site. Marijuana cans, vapes and still edibles available. PM me

Comments

big dick: get AIDS FAG

Hockey Guy: "Steal or "confiscate then keep it for yourself" is the same thing.
    Last edited by OSA; 05-13-2020 at 06:44 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Considering testosterone lowers with age and obesity, not shocking considering who this is hitting. I have 3 emails from clinics since this article came out. And not the one I use. Ones I must have looked at during some point. Super advertisement. They leave out that adding it raises blood pressure for many.

Makes me feel good about being at 18 year old levels Just need to start smoking again and will have everything covered.

I’m waiting for the heavy drinkers test positive 75% less article to come out and pretty soon everyone is just going to say fuck it with this healthy living. Drink, smoke, just don’t be fat . The 80s model diet. How’d you like to be the 75 year old never smoked guy sitting around saying wtf as you struggle for air? That guy is pissed.

The smoker story and this study are such little sample sizes they remind me of the merchants of death group in Thank You for Not Smoking where I’m wondering if these lobbies are paying for these articles.
    We are in a period where the merchants are trying to make a buck on anything. There is no shame at the moment. The only real warning I believe is this virus attacks the obese indiscriminately. It has no mercy on the fat people. I mean, I lost 10 lbs in all this and down to a really good weight. I cannot imagine someone having to lose 100 lbs and going out to Wild Wings and pounding back 20 wings, but that is what people are going to do. I was at a giant Circle K this morning and went into the store just to get a 44 ounce diet Coke to seem normal. There was a huge guy walking around and he could have had about literally 50 healthy things in the circular kiosk, and yep he went right for the Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits and threw two on the counter.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Great post!!!

Load Metric

Comments

big dick: lol

BCR: Oh I’m saving this to troll some people in real life.

TheXFactor: Trump is just going to blame Obama for everything. The stupid fucks who follow him will believe anything he says.

Crowe Diddly:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Dr. Bright to warn of 'darkest winter in modern history'

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...k-in-politics/

Load Metric
    I see you lurking druff.

my post above

does that concern you at all? a DR saying some shit like that?

THE DARKEST WINTER IN MODERN TIMES?

Load Metric
    this isn't some moron at the lumber yard saying this shit

Load Metric
    maybe dr bright and dr fauchi are both lying?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Not lying, but they also have one job -- to state their scientific opinions. They are not tasked to judge the potential deaths of reopening versus the potential death/despair from NOT reopening.

I'm trying to understand what you and others on the left think is the correct thing to do at this point, and what you think could have reasonably been done differently to have the US in a different position.

And by "reasonably", I'm talking about actions championed by major politicians on the left which Trump didn't take early on.

The two biggest criticisms of Trump in February were:

- Didn't push hard enough to get more tests

- Didn't push hard enough to secure ventilators and hospital beds

Those appeared to be fair criticisms at the time, but neither ended up mattering too much.

The ventilator and hospital bed shortage never happened in this US (we expanded faster than the disease did), and the testing wouldn't have really helped matters very much.

So what did your favorite Democratic politicians want to do in Feb/March which Trump didn't do, which would have prevented this?

Comments

MumblesBadly: What the “politicians on left wanted” is NOT the correct metric when they didn’t have the information being held back for the Trump administration! Why do you keep ignoring this!

splitthis: Offset

Load Metric
    I’m curious druff. if you had a free roll 10k bet you had to place right now. All same odds.
    Week starting Monday June 15. Average deaths per day over next 7 days
    0-1250
    1251-2500
    2501-3750 x
    3751-5000
    5001+

What bet do you place? Just genuinely curious how you see this playing out?

I put x by what I’d bet. It is trending down, but won’t be low when it starts to trend up imo

I could be early. Might be a week or two later, but I’ll leave it

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Not lying, but they also have one job -- to state their scientific opinions. They are not tasked to judge the potential deaths of reopening versus the potential death/despair from NOT reopening.
    I know you enjoy prank calls, and a little trolling here and there.

How is "potential deaths of reopening versus potential death of not reopening" not a scientific observation, or "opinion" to use your term?

NZ had a full* lock down, quarantine for anyone coming in for 14 days, and we are at the point of 0 new cases, 0 new deaths.

It is fairly safe to say that a scientist can look at the variables and be reasonably confident on predicting what has happened based on all the current evidence.

Is it possible we'll get hit by a second or even third wave?
    Sure but unlikely.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest: May 3rd another channel gone.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I’m curious druff. if you had a free roll 10k bet you had to place right now. All same odds.
    Week starting Monday June 15. Average deaths per day over next 7 days
    0-1250
    1251-2500
    2501-3750 x
    3751-5000
    5001+

What bet do you place? Just genuinely curious how you see this playing out?

I put x by what I’d bet. It is trending down, but won’t be low when it starts to trend up imo

I could be early. Might be a week or two later, but I’ll leave it
    I would bet on 1251-2500.

Deaths lag behind cases by about 2-3 weeks. I don't think we will see the spikes to a huge extreme because people will still be social distancing and cautious for the most part.

Comments

BCR: Yeah , I like my number a few weeks later once I thought about it. I hope it’s 100.

Load Metric
    your guy has done a fine job

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I know you enjoy prank calls, and a little trolling here and there.

How is "potential deaths of reopening versus potential death of not reopening" not a scientific observation, or "opinion" to use your term?

NZ had a full* lock down, quarantine for anyone coming in for 14 days, and we are at the point of 0 new cases, 0 new deaths.

It is fairly safe to say that a scientist can look at the variables and be reasonably confident on predicting what has happened based on all the current evidence.

Is it possible we'll get hit by a second or even third wave?
    Sure but unlikely.
    I don't understand what point you're trying to make.

NZ had various advantages coming in:

- Small population
    - Low caseload for whatever reason, similar to Australia (maybe due to it first showing up during your summer?)
    - Late first case (late February, I believe)
    - Population which isn't nearly as distrustful of government and rebellious as US

No way NZ's approach could have been replicated in the US with the same success.

Of course there will be more potential death in the short and medium term from an earlier reopening in the US. However, that needs to be weighed against the death and despair which will hit the US if there is no reopening until a highly effective treatment or vaccine available -- which will likely be 2021 at the earliest.

The US needs to reopen -- at least somewhat. The initial closing was not "shut down until the virus is gone". It was "shut down until the hospitals have the capacity to handle a surge in cases".

The hospitals have such capacity, so now there should be some reopening.

I said on radio that another problem with the US lockdown is that there are too many "essential" things open like the grocery store which are spreading it anyway. So it's not like staying "locked down" the way we are will eradicate the virus. It won't. We will not get anywhere zero cases or zero deaths any time soon. We might as well reopen some things and at least bring down the tremendous economic devastation which will follow.

This isn't to say that people should just run out and get it. Personally, I'm avoiding everything until there is a vaccine or treatment, unless it truly looks like such a thing is never coming. I might be fucked in August anyway, if they restart Benjamin's school. I guess my only hope is that he already had it, and we didn't know because most kids are asymptomatic. Or I guess if I was lucky enough to have had it and not known, but I don't see myself running that well -- not being 48 with high blood pressure and weighing 220 pounds.

Comments

LegalizeMeth: just curious how many people you know have died from "despair" over the lockout

MumblesBadly: “ - Population which isn't nearly as distrustful of government and rebellious as US”... Whose fucking fault is that???

go_buccos: The fact that NZ is an island nation almost 2,000 miles from any large land mass doesn't hurt either.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    your guy has done a fine job
    It's not that I think Trump did a great job. It's that his mistakes didn't really end up hurting us, and no prominent Democrat politician ever took a position on this early on which would have been a positive game changer had we listened.

This leads me to strongly believe that we'd be in the exact same spot no matter who was President.

Right now it's actually a lot of the left looking dumb -- advocating an indefinite lockdown with no plan to end it or pay for it, and resting their hopes on an idiotic contact tracing scheme which will absolutely never work at this stage of the game.

Comments

big dick: your mind is warped

Load Metric
    Wisconsin Supreme Court upheld true law and the state is open, watch for others to follow. Executive orders from the government are not law. The bad flu is not going away, each individual has a right to stay at home or not. Businesses have a right to open without restrictions.

Looking back not too far in history, how did people fall for Hitler and Jim Jones? We are seeing that today. Wake the fuck up and make your OWN decisions, not ones that the government is unlawfully trying to impose, or the media is trying to spin, or the political parties are trying to skew. You have a brain, fucking use it freely to determine your best outcome.

Freedom isn’t free motherfuckers.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information