Page 361 of 947 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461861 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,220 of 18940

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

His popularity has skyrocketed largely due to his handling of the virus and his repudiation of Trump's idiocy. If he runs again he will win. Would you vote for a Democrat instead?
    Stunned by this today. Dewine is a rock star according to this. #1 and not close

I hope you get laid split. I miss split pre-COVID

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Amazed that Cuomo has 81% approval, given how badly he's mismanaged NY, and how badly that state was hit.

I guess all you have to do in NY is bash Trump and come off as a clear-sounding, stern New Yorker on TV, and they all love you.

Comments

splitthis: Fake polls

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Stunned by this today. Dewine is a rock star according to this. #1 and not close

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Amazed that Cuomo has 81% approval, given how badly he's mismanaged NY, and how badly that state was hit.

I guess all you have to do in NY is bash Trump and come off as a clear-sounding, stern New Yorker on TV, and they all love you.
    Polls are weighted towards desired results. Dewine conference yesterday, reported that 20% of deaths were from nursing homes. Reporter caught them and said that nursing home deaths were 41% of total deaths in Ohio. Dumb bitch had to have it confirmed and came back with stat that 20% of all nursing home cases died. Total fraud reporting to skew the general public into continued fear and control, seriously fuck you. So many around here going back to normal life without restrictions or fear.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    I miss life before government controlled bullshit. I hope we all get back to normal soon and I do provide a great sex trip report that makes Druff vomit! Had some good prospects lately, but after all this time, it has to be right.

Comments

Dan Druff: go ahead and make me vomit, i need to lose the weight
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I miss life before government controlled bullshit. I hope we all get back to normal soon and I do provide a great sex trip report that makes Druff vomit! Had some good prospects lately, but after all this time, it has to be right.
    A sex TR would be your first good post in months. Please regale us. Make sure to mention your blonde muff.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

BuT mEdIa

Trump hosts these needless press conferences to fuel his malignant narcissism, theres no other reason.

It's the media's fault for attending and asking him questions? Their fault that he has lied about everything throughout?

It's their fault that your party enabled this incompetent lunatic who is largely responsible for how bad things have gotten?

I thought you had shifted to being a silent member of Team Retard after we didn't get your spin on his disinfectant/sunlight remarks.

Guess not.
    Nice dodge of my entire point, which is your specialty when my post raises an issue for which you have no answer.

The question from that reporter sucked. It wasn't attempting to find anything out. It was as useful as a question as "Why are you such an asshole?" or "How does it feel to be so ugly?"

Just a lame, super-loaded question which attacks Trump while not making any kind of real point or asking for a serious answer.

Of course Team Victim is spinning it to say that Trump can't handle strong women asking him tough questions, and therefore his walking out of the press conference was sexist. They've gotta be glad that they have people like you and Mumbles to lap it up.

So funny how Trump called the mainstream media "fake news" 4 years ago in order to avoid answering questions he didn't like, and then the tiltmonkey media actually morphed into the fake news he originally accused them of being. TDS to the max, and it's sad to watch.
    The question was not that bad really.

He could have quickly responded with. "We've tested nearly 10 million people and no other country comes close to the amount of tests we've done." and maybe even continued with "We've done nearly twice as many tests as the next highest country" and then said "Next question and lets hope it's better then that stupid and rude question"

Yeah probably was a loaded question.
    You're testing response was terrible, we all know less the 500 tests till the end of February is a fact.
    To claim it's now the best is not really true. Many countries have tested a much higher percentages of their population, and you are only just starting to catch up.
    Trump is deflecting the truth by claiming the USA is the best at testing, mostly to divert his insipidly slow response.

You're becoming a Trump apologist Druff. He could have answered that question with ease.

Are we even talking about the same question?

Load Metric
    CNN this morning finally dragged themselves over the finish line. They had to acknowledge that 48 states are re-opening in some fashion by next week. They reluctantly said "even blue states" are reopening as if they have some higher level of expertise. Has anyone ever seen the fat Governor of Illinois? He literally is dumber than a stump, how someone like that gets elected is fascinating.

The good thing in all this is colleges, especially the perceived good ones are going to greatly lose their influence. One of my old left wing professors teaches Political Science in one of those fancy NE schools and I saw a FB post the other day on the emotional toll the virus is taking on him, while he still collects a 6 figure annual paycheck sitting on his fat ass at home while plenty of blue collar workers are fretting how they are going to make it through the summer. I was going to fire off a message reminding him of what a pansy he is, but he is the type of guy that would immediately call the cops and portray he is being stalked online. He is easily 3 bills now, so if he gets the corona he is a goner.

Comments

dwai: rofl TOP NOTCH

Daniel72:

splitthis: Men being pussies is ughhhhh

Walter Sobchak: idiot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

What are you waiting for? Just go on Tinder and invite some guys over to your place for a bukake party, promising to wear a bag over your head to protect them from the virus that is your malignant personality. I’m sure you’ll get a dozen or more comers. Literally.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Mumbles, continue driving your truck, alone, angry and upset that nobody, not a single soul thinks you're smart, funny or attractive.

You failed out of school, you are a queer feminist rights activist simp trying desperately to fit in anywhere in life to get some pussy, it's not working, it hasn't worked. You're the worst kind of lonely old man, a whiny liberal cunt who thinks his shit don't stink and overcome with white guilt, SHUT IT DOWN.

Load Metric
    Connecticut Governor on CNN on at the moment, getting grilled for allowing people to get back to work. CT Governor just stated the hospitals are at 40% capacity, which naturally caused to the CNN anchor to get angry and change topics. If it's not a Manhattan crisis the CNN anchors are just not interested. They also had an economist on this morning that agreed with Larry Kudlow that we are going to see a surge in the economy second half of the year, they went to commercial.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Connecticut Governor on CNN on at the moment, getting grilled for allowing people to get back to work. CT Governor just stated the hospitals are at 40% capacity, which naturally caused to the CNN anchor to get angry and change topics. If it's not a Manhattan crisis the CNN anchors are just not interested. They also had an economist on this morning that agreed with Larry Kudlow that we are going to see a surge in the economy second half of the year, they went to commercial.
    Lol, CNN.

After this i expect their ratings to tank, they can only sell sensationalism for so long, even big dick will start to see thru their bias

Silver
    Load Metric
    CNN this morning finally dragged themselves over the finish line. They had to acknowledge that 48 states are re-opening in some fashion by next week. They reluctantly said "even blue states" are reopening as if they have some higher level of expertise. Has anyone ever seen the fat Governor of Illinois? He literally is dumber than a stump, how someone like that gets elected is fascinating.

The good thing in all this is colleges, especially the perceived good ones are going to greatly lose their influence. One of my old left wing professors teaches Political Science in one of those fancy NE schools and I saw a FB post the other day on the emotional toll the virus is taking on him, while he still collects a 6 figure annual paycheck sitting on his fat ass at home while plenty of blue collar workers are fretting how they are going to make it through the summer. I was going to fire off a message reminding him of what a pansy he is, but he is the type of guy that would immediately call the cops and portray he is being stalked online. He is easily 3 bills now, so if he gets the corona he is a goner.
    I never realized how much I loved set.

Load Metric
    So now instead of sending links to prove your case, you do play by play?
    I'm sure that is EXACTLY how it played out. 40% is a good thing, not a bad thing.

What happened? did Dwai retire his little meme? W/Trump looking like moron.

4.2 % of the world population
    28.1 % of the worlds deaths (4.2 of the deaths and Trump would be average.)

And now this (via limitless.)

Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Lol, CNN.

After this i expect their ratings to tank, they can only sell sensationalism for so long, even big dick will start to see thru their bias
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    So now instead of sending links to prove your case, you do play by play?
    I'm sure that is EXACTLY how it played out. 40% is a good thing, not a bad thing.

What happened? did Dwai retire his little meme? W/Trump looking like moron.

4.2 % of the world population
    28.1 % of the worlds deaths (4.2 of the deaths and Trump would be average.)

And now this (via limitless.)

Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Lol, CNN.

Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small-1.gif
Views: 453
Size:  1.18 MB

Load Metric

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Its simpler than that - he's a functioning adult and is being compared to a narcissistic, mentally unfit lunatic during a pandemic.

That's where that 81% comes from.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    GOP Sen. Mike Braun (Ind.) on Wednesday blocked a resolution calling for the release of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) guidance on reopening businesses.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Silver
    Load Metric
    99.5% survivable

Avg age of death = Life expectancy

...but sure let's keep playing "pandemic" until orange man goes away.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    99.5% survivable

Avg age of death = Life expectancy

...but sure let's keep playing "pandemic" until orange man goes away.
    They're gonna try, and the shills(sonatine) will keep pushing the propaganda and dumb fucks (big dick) will keep lapping it up. Oh, and of course the lazy young generation don't wanna work and want free money so they'll keep clinging to this forever.

Comments

v12cl: They will skip past these posts and won't even acknowledge

Diamond
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    rush limbaugh with the spicy hot take that blue states are fiscal parasites, bleeding red states dry.

kentucky is this true?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I said fuck it and got blood drawn for the antibody test. Will report back in a week with the results.

Thread Information