Page 353 of 947 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363403453853 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,060 of 18924

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Name:  10C4B0C1-2BBB-482D-985F-41A43E16C214.jpeg
Views: 496
Size:  183.9 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Pence: 'I'd be happy' to see Michael Flynn back in the Trump administration

Didn't Flynn get charged with lying to the FBI as well as lying to Pence?

All you right wing retards are good with stuff like this?

Comments

MumblesBadly: “Birds of a feather...”

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I was just talking to Johnny on Friday about AIDS in the 80’s. I asked him how the fuck he avoided getting it since he was also a huge fag club boy coke head ho at the time. He said he just stayed away from the pasty sweaty ones who got that way after only a few minutes on the dance floor. Lol his science worked.

It’s still an apples and oranges situation. If you are under 65, reasonably healthy, it is not remiss to throw all the dollars on a color on the roulette wheel and take a spin. Most cases are silent and mild. That’s the facts. Hey, I have no problem with the fearful hiding, I do have a problem in expecting the whole country to be that way now that we know the stats.

For me, it is a reasonable gamble to throw all the dollaz on red and take a spin. That’s exactly what I am doing. Was in a huge maskless crowd today and will see where the ball falls. I will still wear my N95 caring for patients, but beyond that, I am free of uninformed societal constraints. That is my right as an American. Willing to fight hard for that freedom. The political arguing on this board won’t change anyone’s mind, it’s fun to argue about it, but futile on both sides.

You do need to send me a note at some point of what your condition is causing fear of the virus, so I can alter my plan of attack if ever needed.
    AIDS was and is pretty tough to catch. You really have to be a bottom and repeatedly a bottom to get infected. Jonny was probably a topper and really was not at too much risk.

I obviously am not a nurse, and not on the front line like you. I am hopeful you are talking to people about being more responsible in the future, more Jesus and less Heathen. You have the platform.

I cannot speak for Lord Sonatine, only myself. People forget he called all of this back in January. I will be waiting for the next post. He called Charlie Sheen, Prince and now this. He is ahead of the curve on viruses.

Comments

big dick: LORD SONATINE REP

MumblesBadly: Some folks are still waiting for Bitcoin to hit $0.

Load Metric
    Is anybody else developing a mask fetish, or is that just me?

Load Metric
    Vice President Pence is “self-isolating away from the White House” after aide tests positive for coronavirus -
    @JenniferJJacobs

Comments

big dick: MEOW
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

This most certainly is a war, and we all know who the AWOLS are.
    Yes we do. The AWOLs are the idiots who won't listen to scientists.
    Unlike splitthis, who is a veteran nurse who has conveniently “retired” from her longtime occupation, the nurse this news story is about was NOT someone who went AWOL during this crisis.

A nurse without an N95 mask raced in to treat a ‘code blue’ patient. She died 14 days later
    https://www.latimes.com/california/s...d-presbyterian

Name:  6A5EF9BE-EA34-4F5C-85D9-9A0C46557206.jpeg
Views: 339
Size:  101.4 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Pence: 'I'd be happy' to see Michael Flynn back in the Trump administration

Didn't Flynn get charged with lying to the FBI as well as lying to Pence?

All you right wing retards are good with stuff like this?
    He pleaded guilty too. If not for Trump/Barr corruption he'd be rotting in jail.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    You know, we all could have made many millions if we had just listened to Lord Sonatine in January on all this. He gave us all forbearance on Charlie Sheen and Prince so it's not like he did not give up a head's up in advance of his virus skillset. He gave us all a gift to really make millions on all of this, right wrong or indifferent the information was there. And at least for myself, I just blew it off.

I am ashamed of myself. Lord Sonatine, please let us know the next great world tip and please stress the opportunity.

TIA.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Yes we do. The AWOLs are the idiots who won't listen to scientists.
    Unlike splitthis, who is a veteran nurse who has conveniently “retired” from her longtime occupation, the nurse this news story is about was NOT someone who went AWOL during this crisis.

A nurse without an N95 mask raced in to treat a ‘code blue’ patient. She died 14 days later
    https://www.latimes.com/california/s...d-presbyterian

Name:  6A5EF9BE-EA34-4F5C-85D9-9A0C46557206.jpeg
Views: 339
Size:  101.4 KB
    Your level of retard is astounding, glad your on the other team lol.

Comments

sonatine: 1 neg for quoting him, 2 pos for pointing out that hes retarded = green

MumblesBadly: Still waiting for you to step up and help out in hospitals.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Vice President Pence is “self-isolating away from the White House” after aide tests positive for coronavirus -
    @JenniferJJacobs
    The coronavirus is self isolating after coming in to contact with Mike Pence. Boom, roasted.

Comments

sonatine: gottem

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    You know, we all could have made many millions if we had just listened to Lord Sonatine in January on all this. He gave us all forbearance on Charlie Sheen and Prince so it's not like he did not give up a head's up in advance of his virus skillset. He gave us all a gift to really make millions on all of this, right wrong or indifferent the information was there. And at least for myself, I just blew it off.

I am ashamed of myself. Lord Sonatine, please let us know the next great world tip and please stress the opportunity.

TIA.

lets be honest; as men of sophistication and worldly delights, we didnt need to get rich off this. we have other revenue streams.

and if we are being totally honest, if anyone else reading this deserved Real Wealth, they would have made their fortunes long ago.

the world needs ditch diggers too.

also we totally got richer off this.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

TIA.

lets be honest; as men of sophistication and worldly delights, we didnt need to get rich off this. we have other revenue streams.

and if we are being totally honest, if anyone else reading this deserved Real Wealth, they would have made their fortunes long ago.

the world needs ditch diggers too.

also we totally got richer off this.
    I get all that, but at they end of the day I am just looking to make another a half mill and call it. Not looking to get wealthy, just looking to get mine.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    @JenniferJJacobs
    The coronavirus is self isolating after coming in to contact with Mike Pence. Boom, roasted.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

yeah people are cracking up.

the good news is that we are already seeing a massive surge in infections

ppl are definitely cracking up

when a guy like atine, a pure leftwing propaganda pushing shill, starts rooting for ppl to die to put his party back in power, the odds of it purposefully being released blow past 50/50 that's for sure
    It's amazing how the "party of personal responsibility" doesn't like being told that their actions have consequences.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff said that it’s the Democrats fault for their distracting Trump with their relentless attacks on him earlier on in this crisis.

Load Metric
    Was out and about a lot today, am seeing a change in how people are acting, starting to get more normal. People are tired of the tyranny.

Waiting for the germ flash mobs to start invading places.
    LOL "tyranny"

Load Metric
    I was just talking to Johnny on Friday about AIDS in the 80’s. I asked him how the fuck he avoided getting it since he was also a huge fag club boy coke head ho at the time. He said he just stayed away from the pasty sweaty ones who got that way after only a few minutes on the dance floor. Lol his science worked.

It’s still an apples and oranges situation. If you are under 65, reasonably healthy, it is not remiss to throw all the dollars on a color on the roulette wheel and take a spin. Most cases are silent and mild. That’s the facts. Hey, I have no problem with the fearful hiding, I do have a problem in expecting the whole country to be that way now that we know the stats.

For me, it is a reasonable gamble to throw all the dollaz on red and take a spin. That’s exactly what I am doing. Was in a huge maskless crowd today and will see where the ball falls. I will still wear my N95 caring for patients, but beyond that, I am free of uninformed societal constraints. That is my right as an American. Willing to fight hard for that freedom. The political arguing on this board won’t change anyone’s mind, it’s fun to argue about it, but futile on both sides.

You do need to send me a note at some point of what your condition is causing fear of the virus, so I can alter my plan of attack if ever needed.
    AIDS was and is pretty tough to catch. You really have to be a bottom and repeatedly a bottom to get infected. Jonny was probably a topper and really was not at too much risk.

I obviously am not a nurse, and not on the front line like you. I am hopeful you are talking to people about being more responsible in the future, more Jesus and less Heathen. You have the platform.

I cannot speak for Lord Sonatine, only myself. People forget he called all of this back in January. I will be waiting for the next post. He called Charlie Sheen, Prince and now this. He is ahead of the curve on viruses.
    Keep trying, I know you can do it.

Load Metric
    @JenniferJJacobs

It would be just our luck for it to kill Pence but not Trump.

Load Metric
    Good news Pence is not going to self isolate and will be at the Whitehouse Monday.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Good news Pence is not going to self isolate and will be at the Whitehouse Monday.

Load Metric

Meh. I’ve yet to miss a day of work.

Thread Information