Page 352 of 947 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402452852 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,040 of 18935

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Honestly it's so tilting seeing the left trying to contact trace us out of this.

Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 509
Size:  5.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    meanwhile, in teamretardia, a story in two acts:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Talk about career suicide. Guy worked as a document services manager in a law firm for ten plus years. I imagine he was making a pretty penny for simply formatting microsoft word templates.

That beign said if there ever was a blueprint for a shooter this would be the guy.

yeah people are cracking up. one of the principle complaints about america for decades has been that we are incapable of handling adversity. to quote bukowski, the problem with america is that our mothers have never been told to shut up by jack booted thugs.

plus we have no leadership right now. the right wing is only good for tearing down the left wing, they are incapable of any sort of meaningful leadership and have been since reagan started letting his wife's astrologist dictate foreign policy. so its a perfect storm of government, sociological, and psychological failures.

the good news is that we are already seeing a massive surge in infections from conservatives open-up initiative, so we might be able to get some real leadership in charge again soon, at which point we can start responding to this situation like adults, instead of capitulating to mewling toddlers who want their freedom flavored juice box.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Joe Biden is presenting great leadership at the moment by hanging out in his basement.

Here is a fun fact, we are at page 351. And guess what? On one of my money markets, I have exactly $351,000.

I am sleeping well for sure.

Hope everyone is staying safe.
    FDIC insurance is overrated. Especially during a global pandemic and likely financial crisis.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Joe Biden is presenting great leadership at the moment by hanging out in his basement.

Here is a fun fact, we are at page 351. And guess what? On one of my money markets, I have exactly $351,000.

I am sleeping well for sure.

Hope everyone is staying safe.
    FDIC insurance is overrated. Especially during a global pandemic and likely financial crisis.
    SIPC protection, on the other hand...

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Talk about career suicide. Guy worked as a document services manager in a law firm for ten plus years. I imagine he was making a pretty penny for simply formatting microsoft word templates.

That beign said if there ever was a blueprint for a shooter this would be the guy.

yeah people are cracking up.

the good news is that we are already seeing a massive surge in infections

ppl are definitely cracking up

when a guy like atine, a pure leftwing propaganda pushing shill, starts rooting for ppl to die to put his party back in power, the odds of it purposefully being released blow past 50/50 that's for sure

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    Based on an angry Facebook post that popped up in my timeline recently, this ridiculous Plandemic mental virus has infected the mind of the close relative of mine who is an ardent conservative Christian, the same one who also believes that the pandemic is a sign of the End Times is upon us. Frankly, I’m not understanding why he is so upset about the supposed Plandemic if it’s part of God’s plan that will result in him and his fellow believers being in Heaven with Jesus sooner rather than later.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

yeah people are cracking up.

the good news is that we are already seeing a massive surge in infections

when a guy like atine, a pure leftwing propaganda pushing shill, starts rooting for ppl to die to put his party back in power, the odds of it purposefully being released blow past 50/50 that's for sure

im sorry dish but you and the rest of team retard are learning disabled and you refuse to let us help you.

as a committed buddhist, i consider this balance. i weep for your aggressive stupidity, it literally pains me that i cant fix it, but not a single tear will be shed for team retard dealing with the consequences of it's decisions. those tears are reserved for the good people who will pay the ultimate price for them.

im not afraid to feel relief at the notion that people too stupid and superstitious to be saved are going to sweep themselves off the chessboard.

that totally works for me honestly.

and when the dust settles, we finna mobilize our bishops.

hope youre ready.

Comments

splitthis: I have a dream.....lol

big dick: the lord of PFA

Diamond
    Load Metric

im sorry dish but you and the rest of team retard are learning disabled and you refuse to let us help you.

as a committed buddhist, i consider this balance. i weep for your aggressive stupidity, it literally pains me that i cant fix it, but not a single tear will be shed for team retard dealing with the consequences of it's decisions. those tears are reserved for the good people who will pay the ultimate price for them.

im not afraid to feel relief at the notion that people too stupid and superstitious to be saved are going to sweep themselves off the chessboard.

that totally works for me honestly.

and when the dust settles, we finna mobilize our bishops.

hope youre ready.

like ive said a cpl times, the atine dies of corona line is a live dog, i, a committed buddhist would never bet it +500 tho

Load Metric
    oh dude if i catch pos im a dead man.

thats pretty much a lock.

honestly id consider a wager at +500 myself if the timeline was extended out like 3 years. this shits commin' for everyone eventually.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    WASH MY HANDS? HOW ABOUT I CLEAN MY GUN YOU LIBTARDED FAGGOT

Comments

sonatine: this post brings timberwolves

Sloppy Joe:

MumblesBadly: At least wash your hands before you clean your gun, else the dirt on them might mar the finish.

Load Metric
    There is a twist everyone needs to remember. Living in an isolated too sterile environment is not good for our immune systems. Ya, go out after isolating months and months or even a year and your body won’t know how to respond. Look it up dweebs. There are always consequences to everything. Get out there and live.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Was out and about a lot today, am seeing a change in how people are acting, starting to get more normal. People are tired of the tyranny.

Waiting for the germ flash mobs to start invading places.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Diamond
    Load Metric

honestly id consider a wager at +500 myself if the timeline was extended out like 3 years. this shits commin' for everyone eventually.

well well well, so its NOT trumps fault. but yet the narrative is that it is. so im setting the line as either CIA or China purposeful scam at -250. accidental man made release +250 and bat soup at +500. i think its safe to assume that it is at least man made if many ppl are getting it and not even knowing, that's just fkn weird. if u get a cold, u know it

Load Metric

well well well, so its NOT trumps fault. but yet the narrative is that it is. so im setting the line as either CIA or China purposeful scam at -250. accidental man made release +250 and bat soup at +500. i think its safe to assume that it is at least man made if many ppl are getting it and not even knowing, that's just fkn weird. if u get a cold, u know it
    learning disabled nonsense detected.

also id put everything point everything i own on accidental man made release +250 but hours after every intelligence agency on earth piled onto it with documentation, alex jones would say china is nothing but hillary in a full body costume and you'd refuse to pay out because of it.

Load Metric

Only out of stubbornness. Buddha nig has never seen miracle nurse ratchet of viruses in action. Even though you keep shitting on my blankly, I would still heal you.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Only out of stubbornness. Buddha nig has never seen miracle nurse ratchet of viruses in action. Even though you keep shitting on my blankly, I would still heal you.

i have never and would never shit on your blankly, and i believe in your curative properties. 100%.

but having lived through the 80s AIDS epidemic and watched gays refuse to stop smashing in bath houses for the literal exact same reasons team retard wants 'open up america' for, i consider my opinions grimly informed. the big diff is that HIV you had to fuck someone to catch or share a needle etc, generally speaking. this shit is limping UTG with a much broader range.

Comments

big dick: CV19 Has a very wide range. 10-2os+

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    another big difference is everyone who got aids back then died and with covid 19 only pussies deservedly die

Load Metric
    I was just talking to Johnny on Friday about AIDS in the 80’s. I asked him how the fuck he avoided getting it since he was also a huge fag club boy coke head ho at the time. He said he just stayed away from the pasty sweaty ones who got that way after only a few minutes on the dance floor. Lol his science worked.

It’s still an apples and oranges situation. If you are under 65, reasonably healthy, it is not remiss to throw all the dollars on a color on the roulette wheel and take a spin. Most cases are silent and mild. That’s the facts. Hey, I have no problem with the fearful hiding, I do have a problem in expecting the whole country to be that way now that we know the stats.

For me, it is a reasonable gamble to throw all the dollaz on red and take a spin. That’s exactly what I am doing. Was in a huge maskless crowd today and will see where the ball falls. I will still wear my N95 caring for patients, but beyond that, I am free of uninformed societal constraints. That is my right as an American. Willing to fight hard for that freedom. The political arguing on this board won’t change anyone’s mind, it’s fun to argue about it, but futile on both sides.

You do need to send me a note at some point of what your condition is causing fear of the virus, so I can alter my plan of attack if ever needed.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    meanwhile, in teamretardia, a story in two acts:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Comments

MumblesBadly: Some law firm connected with a rightwing thin tank has probably already offered him a job and is preparing a press release doing so once he accepts offer.

Thread Information