Page 309 of 947 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409809 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,180 of 18936

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i know you cant help being stupid, and im sorry your career didnt work out, but please read my posts before responding or hire someone to do so for you.

i did not mention california.
    Ok. But just be noted that the story suggests the exact opposite of what you claim it does. Like, you couldn't find a single sentence in the whole article that "pushes the timeline further back towards what i suggested; west coast infections starting around late November."

So basically you just completely made up what the article said and were completely wrong.

And you cannot actually defend your argument, so you are just resorting to petty personal attacks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    i know you cant help being stupid, and im sorry your career didnt work out, but please read my posts before responding or hire someone to do so for you.

i did not mention california.
    Ok. But just be noted that the story suggests the exact opposite of what you claim it does. Like, you couldn't find a single sentence in the whole article that "pushes the timeline further back towards what i suggested; west coast infections starting around late November."

So basically you just completely made up what the article said and were completely wrong.

And you cannot actually defend your argument, so you are just resorting to petty personal attacks.

again i cant help you with your handicap, please take this to therapy or something. keep this thread on-topic and work out your conspiracy theories and right wing bootlicking fetish in another thread. christ knows there are enough of them here for you to work with.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You mentioned the “west coast”, which includes California.

splitthis: Offset
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    WHY DON'T YOU EVER PROVIDE A LINK TO PROVE YOUR CASE?
    Still waiting from proof NYT, CNN MSNBC is fake news.
    Been waiting since Trump came down the elevator.

I just googled it, I don't see anything like this,
    was this a diamonds and silk segment that I missed?

Plus, who they were fans of is a mute point, as only one network was promoting this snake oil.
    (same w/SethRich, Caravans funded by jews, Pizzagate, ETC ETC ETC)

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    So now the guy who killed himself with the fishtank cleaner supposedly because of Trump; we find out he was not only a Democrat, but an engineer. This narrative smelled like BS from the beginning, and it is just getting worse and worse.

Looks like the MSM has hoodwinked y'all again. I am sure there is a disinfectant story coming down the pipe any minute now, and you all are just eagerly waiting to lap it all up.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    because AM radio doesnt have links.

Name:  1--zyRa59t2v6Iig.mp4.gif
Views: 451
Size:  1.46 MB

Comments

big dick: gold

BCR: Nice

splitthis: Chug it

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    There's actually a lot more to the story. I don't think that guy knew what he was taking, and it's possible his wife purposefully killed him.

https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2...aner-chilling/
    Oh yes, I've been following it.

That's why it's reprehensible that the mainstream media which repeatedly reported this story is now silent on the further updates, because it will ruin their "dumb Trump supporters listened to dumb Trump advice and one of them died" narrative.

So they're just pretending this updated information doesn't exist, and in fact still sometimes repeating that people listened to Trump and died attempting to self-medicate.

Sad!
    That’s your takeaway?

Mainstream media mocking dumb Trump supporters?

Not the fact that the origin of the story was Trump using the Presidential podium to freestyle about potential cures?

Carry on.

Load Metric
    "The fact that there are warnings like 'Do not drink' on bottles of bleach makes me realize that Donald Trump can become president."-- Ricky Gervais, on Twitter, March 6, 2016.

Load Metric
    Oh ok, I love how Druff is "following it", then they post a story from HOTAIR.COM

What exactly is druff doing to follow it?
    Going out at night w/a trench coat & magnifying glass?

Digging deeper for Alt-rt people (that is one of their favorite sayings)
    literally just means spending more time on the internet,
    following guys who wrong about Seth Rich.

because AM radio doesnt have links.

Name:  1--zyRa59t2v6Iig.mp4.gif
Views: 451
Size:  1.46 MB
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    One good thing about this “fake news/global conspiracy” pandemic is that the “libtard sheeple” in the Tri-State area ain’t crowding the highways around and through NYC like they usually do given that they’re “hiding away like pansy asses” waiting for their “George Soros-controlled” governors to tell them “it’s safe to come out again”.

Hell! This morning, I was able to make it all the way to near Exit 3 on the Cross Bronx Expressway before running into the one and only traffic jam on that route. And that was only due to construction reducing three lanes down to one less than 1/2 mile ahead.

Name:  D40DD7F3-08F8-47B8-88AA-B5CB892C98B8.jpeg
Views: 378
Size:  179.9 KB

Less than 10 minutes later, I was through the construction zone and cruising over the totally uncrowded GW Bridge to wonderful New Jersey and parts beyond!

Comments

big dick: essential worker. Much repect mumbles
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    this is the *internal* EEAS report on 'geopolitical pressure' regarding c19, and it has some fairly hot takes on the role chinese state disinformation factored into the state of things.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...vironment.html

punch line: this is *public* EEAS report, where suddenly things are uh... a bit less incendiary.

https://euvsdisinfo.eu/eeas-special-...te-2-22-april/

Load Metric
    Oh ok, I love how Druff is "following it", then they post a story from HOTAIR.COM

What exactly is druff doing to follow it?
    Going out at night w/a trench coat & magnifying glass?

Digging deeper for Alt-rt people (that is one of their favorite sayings)
    literally just means spending more time on the internet,
    following guys who wrong about Seth Rich.
    Why isn’t anti-corruption-Druff (one of his pet peeves about the Clintons) bringing attention to the cronyism of Team Trump in this crisis? Here’s a recent example?

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Comments

Tellafriend: you are really reaching

big dick: off set the communist

splitthis: Offset obv

MumblesBadly: Fuck off, Tellarard!

Load Metric

mitch mconnell just told us to declare bankruptcy after we paid 160bn in taxes and his home state took 140bn in taxes.

the fuck you on about?

Load Metric
    So let's pretend we obtain evidence the Chinese were responsible for either allowing or causing this virus to be set loose, what should our/the world's response be?

Personally, I think we/the world lack the will to do anything beyond blustering. A generation or two ago would be a different story.

Anyone have any other thoughts?

Comments

sonatine: since we're just randomly negging, lets roll with it.

dwai: fix

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Don't worry, Trump will punish the Chinese by imposing a 35% tariff instead of a 25% tariff.

China will respond by releasing the new SARS-3 virus that will kill all of mankind.

Load Metric

mitch mconnell just told us to declare bankruptcy after we paid 160bn in taxes and his home state took 140bn in taxes.

the fuck you on about?

One has nothing to do with the other.

But, since we are going down this rabbit hole, why not just wipe out all of the debt for all of the states that don't have a balanced budget? Seems reasonable to the States that live within their means, right?

How about we first make Medicare/SSRI solvent which we actually were told we funded. Then we can bail out the underfunded public pensions followed of course by the private pensions.

My 401k has taken a hit, where is my bailout? I certainly paid in more than I took out last year.

Everyone is looking for the next handout.

Load Metric
    sonatine: since we're just randomly negging, lets roll with it.

You are better than that.

Load Metric
    Name:  93828398_10163319527000015_7168871712098877440_n[1].jpg
Views: 321
Size:  280.2 KB

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: /

Load Metric
    White House even tries reassigning seats
    Back to Trump's aversion to the press... Before Friday's briefing, the White House attempted to force CNN to swap its front-row seat with the seat reserved at the back of the room for the print pooler. Kaitlan Collins, who was in the room for CNN, said on Twitter that both she and the print pooler, The Blade's Chris Johnson, refused. The briefing ultimately took place with both of them in their original seats.
    The WHCA controls the press seating assignments, not the White House, so the officials had no real authority to try to pick and choose where Collins or Johnson sat. But it's worth noting the lengths the White House went to in its effort to implement this move. Johnson said he had been told by a White House official that it wasn't an option and that the Secret Service was involved. The Secret Service later told the WHCA that it was "not involved whatsoever in this effort."

Load Metric
    just amazes me how the right wing commies think shit like this ^^ is acceptable

Thread Information