Page 306 of 947 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356406806 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,120 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

Because he is a liar. He was clearly talking about somethng that he heard somewhere (probably from a legitimate medical/scientific source) that is way above his ability to understand or regurgitate. But his ego and narcissism won't allow him to admit it, probably even to himself, so he just makes up some lie to cover.
    it's crazy to me that you just can't admit -- yeah, trump was just winging it without any thought to what he was saying.

i know you believe that, but since you're dug in, here we are
    He was definitely winging it. But I don't think it was a completely organic idea. I surmise he heard something somewhere about using chemical agents and/or UV radiation to kill the virus, and was riffing off of that. If you think it was completely organic we will just have to agree to disagree.

Load Metric
    maybe bleach enemas

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Trump, and most of the people associated with him, are definitely white collar criminals. Any investigation into their business activities was bound to uncover a lot of white collar crimes, which is exactly what happened.

That is all tangential to whether there was any meat on the "Russian collusion" bone.

Based on how this all played out I think there is nothing on the "Russian collusion" bone, and most of the players pushing that narrative knew that going in. But they also knew they would find plenty of other shit, which they did, and on top of that, Trump broke the law actively trying to cover up that other shit.

And the only reason he isn't in a jail cell right now is because he is president. Although if he wasn't president Congress would have never gotten the authority to investigate him like that, so kinda circular. But at the end of the day he knew he was a white collar criminal, and decided to run for President anyways, so he kinda got what he asked for.

You get away with stuff for so long, and pretty soon you being to think you really are teflon and can get away with anything. It is just how human psychology works, especially with narcissists. Same story over and over.

doesnt it bother you on any level that the people who check russian espionage for a living disagree with you?

god i almost hope you dont answer, i know its going to be horrible...

yes atine it is 100% true that Russian internet trolls with a worse trolling skill level than the worst troll on PFA, Muck Ficon, were "meddling" in the election and were probably a net negative tbh, but plz stop using it as an excuse for being a propaganda shill

Load Metric
    This was to prove cnn is fake news?

To get me to think CNN is fake news, the clip will have to be on CNN.
    Not some guy, who is off work, in a parking lot.

Plus anything project vertias gets on anyone, is entrapment at best.

Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    here u go, u fkn horrible poster u

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric

it's crazy to me that you just can't admit -- yeah, trump was just winging it without any thought to what he was saying.

i know you believe that, but since you're dug in, here we are
    He was definitely winging it. But I don't think it was a completely organic idea. I surmise he heard something somewhere about using chemical agents and/or UV radiation to kill the virus, and was riffing off of that. If you think it was completely organic we will just have to agree to disagree.
    i don’t think you know the context of his statements.

they followed a presentation by someone from homeland security who discussed how sunlight and bleach are effective against the virus.

so you’re right — he didn’t just come up with the topic of disinfectants on his own.

but you’re completely wrong on the most important part — no one suggested it could be used in the body. he completely just blurted that on his own, based on his toddler like reasoning that if bleach kills the virus on floors, why not in the body?

in fact, after Trump’s statement they directly asked the guy who gave the presentation if they were looking into using disinfectants on people and he said no.

trump, embarrassed, then said something like “maybe it works maybe it doesn’t.”

Comments

MumblesBadly: I regret giving vermitard greens earlier for sciencing posts if he’s going to go full Trump a

Load Metric

doesnt it bother you on any level that the people who check russian espionage for a living disagree with you?

god i almost hope you dont answer, i know its going to be horrible...

yes atine it is 100% true that Russian internet trolls with a worse trolling skill level than the worst troll on PFA, Muck Ficon, were "meddling" in the election and were probably a net negative tbh, but plz stop using it as an excuse for being a propaganda shill
    Not a doubt in my mind Muck Ficon is a Russian Troll.

Load Metric
    omg wow what a weird coincidence; last week, the president was in contact with a group of right wing simpletons who pitched him a cure for coronavirus that was based on.. youre not going to believe this.. bleach.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...mp-coronavirus

totally sarcastic tho libtards way to chug msn dicks.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Question

Right now the MSM narrative is wall to wall all about how all the red states are opening up too early, and how it is going to kill Americans, especially black Americans. One of the CNN headlines this morning was something along the lines of "Georgia opening up early is a war against black America" or something to that effect.

Meanwhile NY CITY (one fucking city) has more deaths than most of the red states combined, and a giant contributor to that was the NY government keeping subways/trains open. Every time I have seen a picture of a subway in the last month it is filled with mostly black people, all spreading the virus around the black community. If that isn't war against the black community than I don't know what is. Barely a peep of this from the MSM.

It is all kabuki theatre. They are all lying. They are all spinning narratives for their own ends.
    Surely just a coincidence that he didn't take questions today.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Few gay men came public that they couldn't donate blood due to old draconian laws

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    This was to prove cnn is fake news?

To get me to think CNN is fake news, the clip will have to be on CNN.
    Not some guy, who is off work, in a parking lot.

Plus anything project vertias gets on anyone, is entrapment at best.

here u go, u fkn horrible poster u

see, how is this not a libtard parody account.

if a guy has a different position when hes off work than the shit he is saying on TV then he is acting at the direction of his boss who gets directions from the CIA btw. "muh Russia" was a planned scam before Trump even to invade Russia friendly Syria obv if Hillary won and then they just did it anyways (chemical weapons hoax) because they think their foreign policy ideas are gospel and nobody knows better than them

Load Metric
    Let aging in prison go

Load Metric
    I am not a Trump fan or defender. I would vote for any D candidate over him.

That being said, I was curious and looked at what Trump actually said, and it should come as no surprise the media is definitely misconstruing what he said. The narrative does not match reality at all.

Here is the exact statement.

“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

Noting that disinfectant kills virus, and then musing whether we could use something "like that" (presumably something that is very toxic to virus but not particularly toxic to our cells) is extremely reasonable.

That is the whole basis of most antibiotics and antivirals, that you have a chemical that negatively impacts bacteria and virus much more than your own cells (but is rarely completely harmless, there is normally some cost), so the risk/reward is favorable.
    but the disinfectant was bleach and it sure sounds like he's riffing about scrubbing the insides of a body with bleach.
    This is how I imagine it happens in Trumps mind

Name:  GrossKnobbyAuk-small.gif
Views: 367
Size:  670.0 KB

Comments

Sloppy Joe:

Walter Sobchak: Sabre Dance rep

Jayjami: Scrubbing Bubbles rep

Load Metric
    omg wow what a weird coincidence; last week, the president was in contact with a group of right wing simpletons who pitched him a cure for coronavirus that was based on.. youre not going to believe this.. bleach.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...mp-coronavirus

totally sarcastic tho libtards way to chug msn dicks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    if it was nothing then why did some of trumps people go to jail?
    Why did manafort and flynn get convicted of a crime if it was a "nothing burger"?

Maybe our court system is conspiring to get trump out too?

there is no way small dick has anything approaching poker talent or the ability to outsmart many of his fellow man. dumbfuck how many times in your life have you won/lost 5 figures in a day??

because why are you using crimes that have nothing to do with Russian collusion to be proof of Russian collusion? ur either low IQ or a loony toon
    idk 20 maybe?

lets play on pfa. Ill show you how stupid i am.

yeah hillbilly i challenged you to a heads up match

I will even give you odds. cash format. Play on here a few tables and do a sidebet

I will give you 1.5-1 on the side bet

i will put up 7500 to your 5k

5k hands min

if you wanna do 50/50plo-nlhe that works too

Comments

thesidedish: we will be playing hold em

Load Metric

Comments

blake:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

there is no way small dick has anything approaching poker talent or the ability to outsmart many of his fellow man. dumbfuck how many times in your life have you won/lost 5 figures in a day??

because why are you using crimes that have nothing to do with Russian collusion to be proof of Russian collusion? ur either low IQ or a loony toon
    idk 20 maybe?

I will even give you odds. cash format. Play on here a few tables and do a sidebet

5k hands min

Load Metric

idk 20 maybe?

5k hands min

Dumbest thread of the year. 5,000 hands, is that all? Fuck you are a dummy.

Diamond
    Load Metric

idk 20 maybe?

5k hands min

FTR if u beat me, ur still a TDS loony toon for pulling the "why did they get charged with process crimes then?!" card

Load Metric
    idk 20 maybe?

5k hands min

Name:  tumblr_o78eb1Qdaz1qgf1i8o1_500.gif
Views: 369
Size:  951.0 KB

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I aint scared of that pos, ive been playing more poker than I have since I became a trump shill 5 years ago, he will get the druff treatment TRAUMATIZED FOR YEARS

Thread Information