Page 302 of 947 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312352402802 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,040 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    We're a week away from Trump touting Jim Baker's silver solution
    I'll take the under.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Saw this sign this morning entering Rhode Island on I-95 North.

Name:  06F29DEF-5E8D-4A5D-B53E-3BFE8707B21E.jpeg
Views: 413
Size:  62.5 KB

Name:  525103AB-1A99-4886-BA6A-E9A1F81548F0.jpeg
Views: 356
Size:  51.8 KB

Comments

Sanlmar: Trip reports

TheXFactor: When you get there, tell them you are from New York and start coughing on them.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Rhode Island is the biggest fucking dump on the planet. Just another shitbag state run by liberals. I stayed in Rhode Island many of times, and let me tell you it is a fucking shitpile.

Load Metric
    Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you’re going to test it. Supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. And is there a way we can do something, by an injection inside or almost a cleaning? It would be interesting to check that. That you’re gonna have to use medical doctors with.

Also Lysol has to publish an official statement telling people not to inject or ingest it....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    What confounds me is that Trump has these 2 hour daily marathons during which the press demonstrates absolutely zero decorum or respect for the office of the President or the person who holds it. Trump is oblivious and the public is now inured to the circus.

I don’t think that respect for the Office ever returns.

Even toward the end of Nixon the press demonstrated civility & respect for the office. What has transpired will permanently damage our nation.

I don’t do Facebook and spend precious little time on Reddit. I have two eyes and a brain. I can think for myself. Trump is a mong. It’s painful.
    Because trumps base thinks they are great. Just look at the posters on here defending his every word.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    What confounds me is that Trump has these 2 hour daily marathons during which the press demonstrates absolutely zero decorum or respect for the office of the President or the person who holds it. Trump is oblivious and the public is now inured to the circus.

I don’t think that respect for the Office ever returns.

Even toward the end of Nixon the press demonstrated civility & respect for the office. What has transpired will permanently damage our nation.

I don’t do Facebook and spend precious little time on Reddit. I have two eyes and a brain. I can think for myself. Trump is a mong. It’s painful.
    Because trumps base thinks they are great. Just look at the posters on here defending his every word.
    You live in shitbag Canada, nobody in the US gives a fucking shit what some Canadian thinks. Fucking frog.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Think narrow, but deeper

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

You live in shitbag Canada, nobody in the US gives a fucking shit what some Canadian thinks. Fucking frog.

Never seen such an unhappy millionaire

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Big Lebowski rep

Load Metric
    Also trump is the answer to the question of what would happen if tommy Chong developed an amphetamine addiction,cluster b personality disorder, and then was elected president.

Load Metric
    Also trump is the answer to the question of what would happen if tommy Chong developed an amphetamine addiction,cluster b personality disorder, and then was elected president.
    do you remember that time you consoled cmoney over his own death?

classic pfa

Comments

BetCheckBet: I still see him logged on playing hearthstone but we haven’t spoke

Tellafriend: Top top

Load Metric
    'Sure, ingesting disinfectant and flooding the inside of your body with UV rays are non-traditional approaches that are unlikely to show positive results. But America elected Trump precisely because of his unique perspective on governing, and now medicine. A doctor and patient should be able to determine the right course of treatment, and who knows, a low dose of bleach and internal sunshine may have benefits that we're unaware of.
    -Druff

Comments

blake:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    trump said his comments about using a disinfectant like lysol internally was sarcasm.

your thoughts druff?

Load Metric
    Trump: We need to test injecting the body with disinfectant

Breitbart spin: Trump used the word “inject,” but what he meant was using a process — which he left “medical doctors” to define — in which patients’ lungs might be cleared of the virus, given new knowledge about its response to light and other factors.

Trump: Actually I was just being sarcastic, not even serious

Breitbart spin: See! He was just trolling the media and you all fell for it!

https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump-...ere-sarcastic/

Load Metric
    druff spin:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    druff spin:
    *The President of the United States says something outlandish and indefensible*

Druff: Look at this liberal on facebook who is scamming his Grandma! Liberals are just as bad, how can you defend this??

Comments

Walter Sobchak: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    druff spin:
    He's focused on other topics now.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: ROFL
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    waiting on druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I am not a Trump fan or defender. I would vote for any D candidate over him.

That being said, I was curious and looked at what Trump actually said, and it should come as no surprise the media is definitely misconstruing what he said. The narrative does not match reality at all.

Here is the exact statement.

“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

Noting that disinfectant kills virus, and then musing whether we could use something "like that" (presumably something that is very toxic to virus but not particularly toxic to our cells) is extremely reasonable.

That is the whole basis of most antibiotics and antivirals, that you have a chemical that negatively impacts bacteria and virus much more than your own cells (but is rarely completely harmless, there is normally some cost), so the risk/reward is favorable.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I am not a Trump fan or defender. I would vote for any D candidate over him.

That being said, I was curious and looked at what Trump actually said, and it should come as no surprise the media is definitely misconstruing what he said. The narrative does not match reality at all.

Here is the exact statement.

“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

Noting that disinfectant kills virus, and then musing whether we could use something "like that" (presumably something that is very toxic to virus but not particularly toxic to our cells) is extremely reasonable.

That is the whole basis of most antibiotics and antivirals, that you have a chemical that negatively impacts bacteria and virus much more than your own cells (but is rarely completely harmless, there is normally some cost), so the risk/reward is favorable.
    but the disinfectant was bleach and it sure sounds like he's riffing about scrubbing the insides of a body with bleach.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Trump and Fox News are liars and dishonest.

But so is CNN, MSNBC and NYT.

The fact that most of you guys can recognize this in the former and not the latter is because you have been thoroughly conditioned to think what your masters have told you to think, and use no critical reasoning skills of your own.

There is absolutely no reason for anyone even using rudimentary critical thinking to read what Trump actually said, and come to the conclusions you all do. All you are doing is parroting what your masters have told you to think.

Comments

Tellafriend: Yep

Load Metric
    Name:  B6FBD113-B372-4D4D-BE13-15225C6D8C67.jpeg
Views: 348
Size:  97.3 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information