Page 297 of 947 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347397797 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,940 of 18937

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    China has repeatedly lied about the origin of the Wuhan, China coronavirus.

The Wuhan seafood market does not sell bats.

The origin of this virus was not a natural occurrence.

It traces to samples that were gathered by Chinese military in 2018.

Was this virus a biological weapons attack from China?

Comments

MumblesBadly: NTD is not exactly an unbiased source.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Tissue samples taken during autopsies of two individuals who died at their homes in Santa Clara County, California, tested positive for the virus, local health officials said in a statement. The victims died on Feb. 6 and Feb. 17, respectively.

Initially, the nation’s earliest coronavirus fatality was believed to have occurred on Feb. 29, in Kirkland, Washington, a suburb of Seattle that rapidly became a hotspot. In March, health officials there linked two Feb. 26 deaths to COVID-19, the disease caused by the new virus.
    https://www.boston.com/news/coronavi...-united-states
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    https://www.axios.com/hydroxychloroq...2716c6d5a.html

cool cool the guy in charge of the vaccine program was fired because he wouldnt go along with team retard re cheerleading antimalaria meds.

bullshit, dji up 400 on this alone tomorrow im sure.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    tine saying cool cool is just absolute peak white trash buy yourself a jet blue ticket to tallahassee and cap it all off

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    tine saying cool cool is just absolute peak white trash buy yourself a jet blue ticket to tallahassee and cap it all off
    Speaking of Tallahassee, theres this 18 yr old twink that I sucked off and ate his ass out the day before NYE last year who is from there. I was supposed to see him last month in Miami but Rona happened.

Load Metric
    keep your gross sexual escapades to yourself big dog

Comments

splitthis: Truly

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    keep your gross sexual escapades to yourself big dog

Nah bro. That's what this board is for. Sexual escapades and fundraising. Where have you been?

His cum was nice and thick which made it hard to swallow but for twinks like him I step it up a notch, ya feelz?

Comments

Walter Sobchak: green for swallowing

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Geneva did an antibody study.

Preliminary results are 4.5% infected and 0.83% IFR.

Load Metric
    Ex-US vaccine agency chief: My dismissal was retaliatory

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/22/p...rus/index.html

Guess this doctor is just making shit up?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

the reason i dislike using small sample size IFR stats is because the bodies stack up as resources get depleted, like ventilators or, for that matter, hospital beds and doctors.

beyond which swiss people are in dramatically better physical condition than amerifats.

not arguing mind you, just framing your data a bit.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/21/coro...-who-says.html

I've always believed that the virus probably started in the Chinese wet markets rather than in the lab and spread by the wet markets. However, the fact that the WHO, stooges of the CCP, also believes this is making me much less confident in that idea and more likely to believe in sonatine's theory.

note that my story doesnt really conflict with the wet market theory or the bat theory.

bats -> lab research -> accident in lab -> researcher infected -> researcher spreads outside lab -> virus gets a foothold in wet market -> full pandemic.

thats a totally logical, pragmatic killchain.

also fun fact, if memory serves it was the CDC, not WHO which claimed to discover the virus in wet market bats back in late jan / early feb.

it came off a lot like propaganda at the time because it was just so insanely unlikely, make of that what you will.

Comments

JohnCommode: I have always believed in bats>wet markets>full pandemic, but will reevaluate if we ever get something concrete.

Load Metric
    So everyone is going to be late to the corona party concerning pets as well. Watch how this blows up. Like I said, I have never seen dogs so sick as mine were all of January and February. Little one started with a fever , cough and shortness of breath, it then went into severe diarrhea and vomiting, to the point that she was shooting blood out of her ass. I drop fed her water to keep hydrated until vet opened. She did a course of antibiotics, anti nausea pills which did not help.
    The vet told me they were seeing a lot of these cases when I had to take my dog back in February. By this time the other had the same symptoms. 2 courses of antibiotics did not cure.
    The stomach issues and fever stayed the longest. There was also a weird constant swallowing choking shit happening.

I did my own research and put them on cbd oil which helped immensely with the symptoms. It’s wasn’t a cure but settled it down so they were able to eat and sleep.

I was up all night with them for weeks. My daughters friends dog had the same thing around the same time and they did have to intubate, the kidneys failed though and that dog died.

I remember saying to myself something really fucked up is going on and it’s not good.

Like I said they aren’t back to normal. Big one is still on cbd at night, little one isn’t on anything but she doesn’t have the same zip yet.

Comments

sonatine: woof.

tony bagadonuts: bow wow wow yippy yo yippy yay
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I always thought the lab thing was possible (even when it was being debunked as supposed conspiratorial idiocy) because:

1) China lies about everything

2) The virus itself is very unique in its behavior, combining the features of high transmission rates and deadliness. This is hard for viruses to do on their own because the really deadly ones tend to cause severe symptoms quickly, and those who get it simply can't go anywhere to spread it. This one manages to have a long asymptomatic phase AND a certain percentage of the population who is entirely asymptomatic, and then it ramps up and does great harm. You know, like it was.... engineered that way.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

the reason i dislike using small sample size IFR stats is because the bodies stack up as resources get depleted, like ventilators or, for that matter, hospital beds and doctors.

beyond which swiss people are in dramatically better physical condition than amerifats.

not arguing mind you, just framing your data a bit.
    I don't think there should be any concern of resource depletion anywhere in the US moving forward, unless maybe you live in a rural area where the local hospital gets overwhelmed all at once. Seems we are passed that point.

Swiss population probably older, so probably a wash with better physical condition.

I am guessing the California studies (LA and Stanford) are making too many incorrect assumptions in their modeling and probably way undercounting Covid deaths and getting an IFR too low. Based on all the empirical evidence floating around of more solid numbers it seems a floating IFR of 0.6-1.0 depending on population demographics is reasonable. Also, maybe some real difference in morbidity between strains, although no real hard evidence of this just yet.

Also, by this point I think we would be getting reports of people getting sick/dying from secondary infections if such was happening. So I think it is safe to say even if there is some reinfection, there is some level of immunity for the vast majority, but who knows for how long.

Comments

Sanlmar: Appreciate every covid post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/21/coro...-who-says.html

I've always believed that the virus probably started in the Chinese wet markets rather than in the lab and spread by the wet markets. However, the fact that the WHO, stooges of the CCP, also believes this is making me much less confident in that idea and more likely to believe in sonatine's theory.

note that my story doesnt really conflict with the wet market theory or the bat theory.

bats -> lab research -> accident in lab -> researcher infected -> researcher spreads outside lab -> virus gets a foothold in wet market -> full pandemic.

thats a totally logical, pragmatic killchain.

also fun fact, if memory serves it was the CDC, not WHO which claimed to discover the virus in wet market bats back in late jan / early feb.

it came off a lot like propaganda at the time because it was just so insanely unlikely, make of that what you will.
    Gonna be frank, and not meant to be joking in any way here...

While I respect your ability to get under-the-radar info that the average Internet surfing isn’t likely to see, the way you started this thread with a definitive statement that the viral outbreak originated from a research lab fuckup smacked of promoting the “research lab fuckup” as THE for-sure reason. But now you admit that it is a “story”, i.e. a hypothesis, that has yet to be proved beyond even a reasonable doubt, let alone a scientific one.

Frankly, if you had instead lead the OP with the stats you provide in that post and finished it up with something like “Decent chance this is due to the virus escaping from Level 4 bio lab....”, your initial coverage of this topic would have struck a more credible tone with readers like me who prefer to believe in successfully tested hypotheses versus untested-yet-sensational ones. Because, you know, science.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    mumbles do you want me to quote that do he can see it?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Sure

Load Metric
    Chinese Agents Helped Spread Messages That Sowed Virus Panic in U.S., Officials Say

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/22/u...formation.html

The alarming messages came fast and furious in mid-March, popping up on the cellphone screens and social media feeds of millions of Americans grappling with the onset of the coronavirus pandemic.

Spread the word, the messages said: The Trump administration was about to lock down the entire country.

“They will announce this as soon as they have troops in place to help prevent looters and rioters,” warned one of the messages, which cited a source in the Department of Homeland Security. “He said he got the call last night and was told to pack and be prepared for the call today with his dispatch orders.”

The messages became so widespread over 48 hours that the White House’s National Security Council issued an announcement via Twitter that they were “FAKE.”

Since that wave of panic, United States intelligence agencies have assessed that Chinese operatives helped push the messages across platforms, according to six American officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to publicly discuss intelligence matters. The amplification techniques are alarming to officials because the disinformation showed up as texts on many Americans’ cellphones, a tactic that several of the officials said they had not seen before.

That has spurred agencies to look at new ways in which China, Russia and other nations are using a range of platforms to spread disinformation during the pandemic, they said.

The origin of the messages remains murky. American officials declined to reveal details of the intelligence linking Chinese agents to the dissemination of the disinformation, citing the need to protect their sources and methods for monitoring Beijing’s activities.

The officials interviewed for this article work in six different agencies. They included both career civil servants and political appointees, and some have spent many years analyzing China. Their broader warnings about China’s spread of disinformation are supported by recent findings from outside bipartisan research groups, including the Alliance for Securing Democracy and the Center for a New American Security, which is expected to release a report on the topic next month.
    I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that Chinese agents were doing this shit and engaging in a major cyber attack to slow U.S. response to the virus.

Is this because of Donald Trump tariffs?

Well done China, the United States will be fucked for years.

China will remain the number one country and economy.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    we would have won Vietnam if your gay hippie uncles didn't feed so hard

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    China wouldn't be able to bring the heat to mainland US. It wouldn't happen, but in a 'real' war the USA would be able to liberate Chinese population centers very easily because, like the rest of the world, we already have them surrounded

Name:  vpaqqCROtTg6qYqI8mqjZXeT6qA0MktgSBWlh65Pyzg.jpg
Views: 685
Size:  84.2 KB

Load Metric
    Pretty solid Trump tantrum today during the briefing.

He flipped a shit about WaPo interview with director of cdc, saying it was all fake news and they were out to get him blah blah blah. Then called the director up just to set the record straight and the guy basically confirmed the article was accurate other than the headline using 'devastating' instead of 'difficult'.

'There's a possibility that the assault of the virus on our nation next winter will actually be even more difficult than the one we just went through'

CDC director warns second wave of coronavirus is likely to be even more devastating

Faucci also thinks the governor of Georgia is a retard.

Thread Information