Page 290 of 946 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390790 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,800 of 18909

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Coronavirus has mutated to become far deadlier in Europe than the milder strain that made its way to the US west coast, Chinese study finds

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...-New-York.html

Researchers in China have found at least 30 strains of the SARS-CoV-2 virus

Some of the deadliest mutations were found in Zhejiang, as well as in Europe

The most severe strains could generated up to 270 times as much viral load

Milder mutations were mostly found in the US, such as in Washington state

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Coronavirus has mutated to become far deadlier in Europe than the milder strain that made its way to the US west coast, Chinese study finds

Boy that Bill Gates is a crafty one.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    - Origin is a level 4 bio lab 20 miles from the seafood market where the first patients contracted it.

- Lab studies SARS using live animals, which is incredibly dangerous and unpredictable on its best day, but in a culture where owning your fucking mistakes is frowned on its a one way ticket to the apocalypse.

- 1200 infections, 300 'critically ill'.

- People are dropping dead on the sidewalks in Wuhan and no one is picking them up because the people equipped to do so are busy dealing with other dead people.

- It's already spread around the world.

- 2 week incubation period and we arent even a week in.

- 100% chance it mutates.

I am not sure Sonatine is getting the credit he deserves on this call. Look at the date, January. Way before anyone else even thought about this.

I am not over-dramatizing here. This is on par with Churchill calling out the Iron Curtain in the late 1940s.When you think about it.

Comments

sonatine: SAVING LIVES

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    - Origin is a level 4 bio lab 20 miles from the seafood market where the first patients contracted it.

- Lab studies SARS using live animals, which is incredibly dangerous and unpredictable on its best day, but in a culture where owning your fucking mistakes is frowned on its a one way ticket to the apocalypse.

- 1200 infections, 300 'critically ill'.

- People are dropping dead on the sidewalks in Wuhan and no one is picking them up because the people equipped to do so are busy dealing with other dead people.

- It's already spread around the world.

- 2 week incubation period and we arent even a week in.

- 100% chance it mutates.

I am not sure Sonatine is getting the credit he deserves on this call. Look at the date, January. Way before anyone else even thought about this.

I am not over-dramatizing here. This is on par with Churchill calling out the Iron Curtain in the late 1940s.When you think about it.
    It was widely reported at this stage.

Beijing had warned us all by this stage. Fair we should have been officially told at least a month earlier.

Intel knew a month earlier, or at least strongly suspected how it was transmitted.

Load Metric
    Agreed. In fact, sonatine is such a valuable asset that druff simply can’t afford to let him wander off to competing sites. Was playing around in excel earlier tonight and my model spit out the figure of ~$1500 /mo. (paid directly to sonatine vis a vis witteles)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Agreed. In fact, sonatine is such a valuable asset that druff simply can’t afford to let him wander off to competing sites. Was playing around in excel earlier tonight and my model spit out the figure of ~$1500 /mo. (paid directly to sonatine vis a vis witteles)
    I have done some rough modeling on this site, and I think Druff is probably making about $4K a month with a fair value of the site ~ $275K. Here again, I am just ball parking, it could be more. I have never understood to this day why Druff does not have a staff to help moderate the forum. He cold have a payroll of less than $2,000 a month and the forum would grow and so on.

Comments

Krypt: unreal

Diamond
    Load Metric
    AT A LOSS. WHAT ABOUT THAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND HEATHENS?

AT.

A.

LOSS.

Comments

Dan Druff: A LOSS

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Since this all started and I took the no-going-out thing seriously, I was waiting for my weight to drop, but it wasn't happening.

This surprised me because:

1) I wasn't getting fast food anymore

2) I wasn't eating nearly as much late at night, due to the difficulty of shopping for groceries

3) In general, I'm eating smaller dinners

I was sitting at around 231 pounds consistently, for about a month. Annoyed me. Finally got frustrated and stopped weighing myself.

Turned out it was just my body trying to maintain its weight, and it finally broke. Just weighed myself right now and I'm 223.

Keep in mind I haven't gone to sleep yet, and have been eating and drinking some, so it's not one of those things where I'm artificially low because I slept 10 hours and haven't ate or drank. It will probably be a few pounds less when I wake up.

Everyone else talking about gaining weight during this, and I'm losing. Finally.

I was 209 in October 2018 after losing 32 pounds from the anxiety, so I have 14 to go to get back there.

Load Metric
    Oh wow, turns out all that tgull, diamond, silk and vermgard are 'useful idiots' (meaning you are spreading Russia's propaganda for them), just like I said.

Evil Bill Gates, LOL.
    Its pathetic that Russia controls 30-40 % of our population's minds. More like 60-70 % on this sight.
    Tune into Hannity tonight and get your next assignments, comrades.

State report: Russian, Chinese, and Iranian disinformation narratives echoing each other

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...artment-193107

A website run by Russia’s Defense Ministry, for instance, highlighted the conspiracy theory that billionaire Bill Gates played a role in creating the virus.

Comments

ErickAA: I am guessing the only reason I am included in this list is you dont actually understand 1 word of any of my posts, so you just make up what they mean.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Silver
    Load Metric
    This is pretty interesting and encouraging if there's an easy way to detect serious cases before they are life threatening:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/20/o...pneumonia.html

Load Metric
    I don’t have a problem with mexicans/central americans/south americans. My problem is with the opportunistic sycophants coming from asia and basically hoarding white collar opportunities.
    i'm friends with some people at huge tech firms in silicon valley. at least from the tech side, they literally can't find americans that have the training or ability to do these jobs anymore, which is why they're all asian/indian

our country is quickly becoming third world

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    I don’t have a problem with mexicans/central americans/south americans. My problem is with the opportunistic sycophants coming from asia and basically hoarding white collar opportunities.
    i'm friends with some people at huge tech firms in silicon valley. at least from the tech side, they literally can't find americans that have the training or ability to do these jobs anymore, which is why they're all asian/indian

respectfully if you chase down the source of that narrative, you will find an indian person.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Due to the coronavirus outbreak, March 2020 was the first March without a school shooting in the U.S. since 2002.

USA!

Load Metric

respectfully if you chase down the source of that narrative, you will find an indian person.
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 448
Size:  1.21 MB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Did I not first call out those evil Europeans for being the real bad guys in this matter?

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post892154

And sinophobic TineGod tried to paint our dear Chinese friends in Wuhan as the villains. Hah!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

And what about Puerto Ricans??? Fucking God Damn Racist.

Load Metric
    LOL.
    Another story you only saw on Fox that was wrong.
    I was wondering why Trump stopped selling his snake oil.

I'm sure Fox will do a retraction, like they did when they were wrong about #SethRich, #PizzaGate, #Benghazi (what a bunch of BS this was, its only 4 people, 42k & you guys are crying the # is too low) , OpiumOne………………………….The Mt Rushmore of Fox "news" lies.

Comments

nightmarefish: Jesus Christ, every post of yours is about Fox News. Create a different thread. No one is this thread watches or gives a shit about FN.

big dick: correct

dwai: n-word lover
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Hey jimbo its 10 am pst has anyone reminded you that killing yourself is ur absolute best option going forward today

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    LOL.
    Another story you only saw on Fox that was wrong.
    I was wondering why Trump stopped selling his snake oil.

I'm sure Fox will do a retraction, like they did when they were wrong about #SethRich, #PizzaGate, #Benghazi (what a bunch of BS this was, its only 4 people, 42k & you guys are crying the # is too low) , OpiumOne………………………….The Mt Rushmore of Fox "news" lies.

Name:  DC07D8BC-778C-4B1C-BF49-C89CF2B75DCD.jpeg
Views: 342
Size:  149.6 KB

Diamond
    Load Metric

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 448
Size:  1.21 MB

My experience in the tech startup space in NY is they actually hire guys from Soviet countries. Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia etc

Comments

sonatine: have seen this as well

Thread Information