Page 284 of 947 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294334384784 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,680 of 18937

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Is she gonna have to die before they get rid of her? Just a reminder, politicians like this train wreck paved the way for Trump to somehow end up in the White House.
    Yup, this is why it's so infuriating to see Democrats ripping Trump for not taking this seriously enough.

When non-politiican Democrats say that to me, I ask them, "How much social distancing were you doing in February? Late January?"

I actually agree Trump wasted February without doing much, but the Democrats weren't exactly on the ball with this either.

They were too busy crying about racism against Chinese people.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Is she gonna have to die before they get rid of her? Just a reminder, politicians like this train wreck paved the way for Trump to somehow end up in the White House.
    Yup, this is why it's so infuriating to see Democrats ripping Trump for not taking this seriously enough.

When non-politiican Democrats say that to me, I ask them, "How much social distancing were you doing in February? Late January?"

I actually agree Trump wasted February without doing much, but the Democrats weren't exactly on the ball with this either.

This shit was here in December. It is fascinating to think people think this all of a sudden arrived in March to the US as if it asked for permission. I would venture to think all of us have Covd-19, some are just getting sick now.

Load Metric

i am a broken record but term limits are the only way to deal with these people. until we have them, we're just going to have to accept the endless politicization of everything on both sides.

Load Metric

This shit was here in December. I would venture to think all of us have Covd-19, some are just getting sick now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

i am a broken record but term limits are the only way to deal with these people. until we have them, we're just going to have to accept the endless politicization of everything on both sides.
    end thread/

Comments

blake: tgullllllllll

dwai:

thesidedish: this is almost "bottomset put blake in a coma" tier

Walter Sobchak: says the guy who just double posted

Load Metric
    This crisis has the potential to make more people in the US angry at a huge flaw in this country’s health care system.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    SF was one of the first, in like mid march, so to act like anyone who didn't social distance in February was wrong TOO, is a joke.

Show me the clips of the Real news or any Dem's laughing at it, and calling it a "hoax" (save that BS that he didn't call it that)

Plus that presser?, where Target, CVS and Walmart are all doing tests, in their parking lots, now what is his excuse?
    Its beneath him??? Telling us a vaccine will be done way before it will, selling his snake oil.

I'd love to see how you hypocrites would treat Obama if he had 40k on his hands, leading all countries.

There 100's of videos like this. Show me the one of the dem's.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: offset red post in error in CV19 thread
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    If Nancy Pelosi goes...so must Mitch McConnell.

Mitch McConnell is the reason nothing gets done in the Senate. Motherfucker has got to go.

Comments

nightmarefish: I agree. They’re all the same just have different political views.

Load Metric

Trump tried to cut the CDC's budget.

Trump got rid of the pandemic team at CDC.

Trump left important positions relevant to preparedness unfilled.

Trump called it a hoax.

Trump said it was the same as the flu.

Trump is currently inciting violence against state governments that are trying to do the right thing.

Trump delayed stimulus checks so he could put his name on them like he's giving away his money.

Trump is thwarting efforts by governors of blue states, even commandeering shipments of masks, to redirect them to red states.

Stop with the false equivalence bullshit.

Comments

big dick: facts

MumblesBadly: Just imagine how much Druff would be post-raging if a Democratic president was fucking up so badly.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    SF was one of the first, in like mid march, so to act like anyone who didn't social distance in February was wrong TOO, is a joke.

Show me the clips of the Real news or any Dem's laughing at it, and calling it a "hoax" (save that BS that he didn't call it that)

Plus that presser?, where Target, CVS and Walmart are all doing tests, in their parking lots, now what is his excuse?
    Its beneath him??? Telling us a vaccine will be done way before it will, selling his snake oil.

I'd love to see how you hypocrites would treat Obama if he had 40k on his hands, leading all countries.

There 100's of videos like this. Show me the one of the dem's.

That video of NP is from February 24th. The San Francisco mayor declared a state of emergency February 25th, the next fucking day. You really can’t see she’s a piece of shit politician that can’t own up to the fact that she was wrong and probably put lives in danger? Yes, Trump is the same fucking way numb nuts but you don’t care about your own party being lying scumbags. Just like you don’t care that Biden is being accused of rape but I bet you were all over Kavanaugh when he was being accused of lesser shit. The only hypocrite here is you dipshit, I see all of these POS politicians for who they are irregardless of political affiliation.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Excerpt from the NY Times, by writer Ginia Bellafante:

Same author on Feb 27:

Whoops!

Load Metric

Do you expect a similar level of knowledge and preparedness from Trump and the average joe public? You can’t use this line with non-politicians. They don’t get to see the presidential daily briefings and they don’t have their own government to help them. Trump does.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post

Do you expect a similar level of knowledge and preparedness from Trump and the average joe public? You can’t use this line with non-politicians. They don’t get to see the presidential daily briefings and they don’t have their own government to help them. Trump does.
    Trump doesn't read the presidential daily briefings and he doesn't listen to the people in the government who actually know and do their jobs. That's why he's fucked this up so royally.

Load Metric
    Excerpt from the NY Times, by writer Ginia Bellafante:

Same author on Feb 27:

Whoops!
    okay so instead of the score being 300-0 it's 300-1

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post

Trump doesn't read the presidential daily briefings and he doesn't listen to the people in the government who actually know and do their jobs. That's why he's fucked this up so royally.
    How could even be possible? The president just doesn't read things like this? Says fuck it and watches tv instead
    I wonder if watches the old school missed school tv shows like price is right and the beverly hillbillies

Comments

MumblesBadly: Those shows aren’t about him, so why should he care?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

How could even be possible? The president just doesn't read things like this? Says fuck it and watches tv instead
    I wonder if watches the old school missed school tv shows like price is right and the beverly hillbillies
    His daily schedule has long stretches of "Executive Time" every day where he has nothing scheduled. He watches Fox News, rage tweets and snorts amphetamines all day.

I'm sure if Obama neglected his presidential duties and spent all day doing nothing and then something like this happened and his response was talking about how great he is, taking credit for any tiny thing that goes right and disavowing all responsibility for anything that goes wrong, and telling people to disregard the advice of experts and storm statehouses under Republican control, that would be totally fine.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Trump called it a hoax.

Trump is currently inciting violence against state governments that are trying to do the right thing.

Trump delayed stimulus checks so he could put his name on them like he's giving away his money.

Trump is thwarting efforts by governors of blue states, even commandeering shipments of masks, to redirect them to red states.

I shouldn't even bother responding when you say "Trump called it a hoax", when you know he was saying that the Democrats blaming him for a bad response was the "hoax". This just destroys the credibility of everything else you write in the same post.

Despite this long list of complaints you have about Trump, I'm still not understanding how Pelosi can criticize his response in February when she was on TV in late Feb doing the "let's not be racist, go to Chinatown to prove you're not" tour.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Because Trump had much better info than Pelosi, and SHOULD have instructed his admin team to get busy ramping up PPE supplies and testing, like other countries were doing!!!

Load Metric

Trump called it a hoax.

I shouldn't even bother responding when you say "Trump called it a hoax", when you know he was saying that the Democrats blaming him for a bad response was the "hoax". This just destroys the credibility of everything else you write in the same post.

Despite this long list of complaints you have about Trump, I'm still not understanding how Pelosi can criticize his response in February when she was on TV in late Feb doing the "let's not be racist, go to Chinatown to prove you're not" tour.
    I'm talking about what he's doing now.

And he did call it a hoax. His followers are all calling it a hoax too. Or "hype." Taking their cues from him and from the right wing hate machine.

The worst disgrace yet in a long line of disgraces.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

last time I checked benchmark oil is down 25% since this supposedly great deal was made.

this guy is a seriously demented moron
    benchmark oil is down 29% so far TODAY. So all those american energy sector related jobs gonna be saved, right guys?

Load Metric

Come on man, Pelosi is low-hanging fruit. And she doesn't get the PDB either.

Thread Information