Page 267 of 947 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367767 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,340 of 18937

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    peppered by a few moderate remarks such as "how are you going to pay for that?" or "people don't want to lose their private insurance".
    Yeah, and this person won.

Comments

YUUP: Fuck off Kim Philby

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LOL at getting two red reps and zero green reps regarding a critical post about fellow Republicans and their reactions to the coronavirus crisis.

Oh... and a mocking one-liner reply from Sloppy Joe, too! Don't forget about that!

This is just proof positive that today's left is just never satisfied, even if you attempt to concede things to them or agree that some of their criticisms are valid.

The responses I got were, "clown" and "So why aren't you voting Democrat then?"

At the same time, I can't remember the last time I saw any kind of general criticism of the Democratic base, aside from which candidate they voted for. I don't recall a single time when a prominent PFA Democrat said, "Most Democrats I'm seeing on social media are acting really stupid about this one." Seems like never.

LOL @ trying to be introspective about my own party with the angry leftist opposition. There's no such thing as any kind of praise or agreement unless you see it 100% their way.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Here's a green, bud. Don't spoil your day over rep

Salty_Aus: But the retard group who add nothing discussion, but leave clearly childish abusive reds... have another green el capitain.

Load Metric
    This is beautiful, especially as many of us aren't even getting the checks:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/pers...cN&ocid=HPCDHP

Load Metric
    LOL at getting two red reps and zero green reps regarding a critical post about fellow Republicans and their reactions to the coronavirus crisis.

Oh... and a mocking one-liner reply from Sloppy Joe, too! Don't forget about that!

This is just proof positive that today's left is just never satisfied, even if you attempt to concede things to them or agree that some of their criticisms are valid.

This is why everyone (apart from you and Dish) who shares even some of the conservatives views have quit engaging with them over the topic. You are beating your head into a wall.

Comments

Dan Druff: you're not wrong

Sloppy Joe: Big ol' triggers this AM. Here's a green for you two

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Just a few days ago friends father got sick and gave all his family it. Everyone is ok because they fought it off.

My other friend, both his grandparents died within 4 days of each other. No surprise when the grandmother passed after her husband did, her test came back, day after she died, positive. They were both upper 80s though.

I'm beginning to see an unfortunate pattern on IG. Old person pic and then a long caption. Sad to see.

I think I read an article about them this morning on MSN.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Just a few days ago friends father got sick and gave all his family it. Everyone is ok because they fought it off.

My other friend, both his grandparents died within 4 days of each other. No surprise when the grandmother passed after her husband did, her test came back, day after she died, positive. They were both upper 80s though.

I'm beginning to see an unfortunate pattern on IG. Old person pic and then a long caption. Sad to see.

The weird thing is reading about an untimely death which turns out NOT to be from coronavirus.

I read last week on Twitter about people mourning NYC comedian Vic Henley, who died at age 57. Was 100% sure it was corona because of his age and the NYC location. Then I looked at his Twitter, and nothing on there had anything to do with being sick. Just totally normal, mundane stuff. I thought, "This couldn't be coronavirus", and indeed he died abruptly from some other cause.

Weird times where a death NOT from coronavirus seems strange.

Comments

Muck Ficon: "I read this on Twitter" rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

The weird thing is reading about an untimely death which turns out NOT to be from coronavirus.

I read last week on Twitter about people mourning NYC comedian Vic Henley, who died at age 57. Was 100% sure it was corona because of his age and the NYC location. Then I looked at his Twitter, and nothing on there had anything to do with being sick. Just totally normal, mundane stuff. I thought, "This couldn't be coronavirus", and indeed he died abruptly from some other cause.

Weird times where a death NOT from coronavirus seems strange.
    Name:  acb485b.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  67.1 KB

Load Metric

The responses I got were, "clown" and "So why aren't you voting Democrat then?"

At the same time, I can't remember the last time I saw any kind of general criticism of the Democratic base, aside from which candidate they voted for. I don't recall a single time when a prominent PFA Democrat said, "Most Democrats I'm seeing on social media are acting really stupid about this one." Seems like never.

LOL @ trying to be introspective about my own party with the angry leftist opposition. There's no such thing as any kind of praise or agreement unless you see it 100% their way.
    Maybe you have me on ignore.

I'm not big on social media so I am usually not referring to specific posts/tweets, but I criticize the SJWs all the time.

Though I do have to say, when certain people on this board give out red reps every day calling people the n-word or trash, it's not helping your claim that the conservatives are being reasonable.
    Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 04-16-2020 at 06:59 AM.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Isn't it cute watching the arrogant leftists here mock the crazy contingent of the Republican Party, using it as a symbol of their intellectual and logical superiority?

In the meantime, if you dare point out that their own party's counterparts want transgender 3-year-olds, men competing in women's sports if they "identify" as female, completely open borders, zero bail for violent criminals, and 8.5-month abortions on demand for any reason, you're told that you're using "strawmen" and "picking on the party's extreme who represent only a small percentage of us".

Ahhhhhhh.... the double standards taste good, huh?
    Both parties pander to their fringe.

Families teaching their children and preaching about the rapture/Armageddon. The gun nuts who want to be well armed to take on the government taking away their fundamental rights. The religious freak who refuses to accept facts about fossilized dinosaur bones... and science in general for that matter. (God is all powerful he put the fossils there)
    Almost forgot white supremacists.
    Imagine a rapture preaching politician... god save us.

I think most dems do not support child gender reassignment, it is horrid. I kinda think those who want a sex in later life change need mental help... ten times higher suicide rate too.
    And guys in womens sport is a joke. Simply base it on chromosomes and end this silliness.
    Abortion hmmm, lets take god out of the equation and let women decide the laws on this.
    Yeah dems are all for violent crims... and furries... and mermaids.

Ohhh yeah, did the US give Iran some interest on that money they owed for all those years?

Load Metric
    Isn't it cute watching the arrogant leftists here mock the crazy contingent of the Republican Party, using it as a symbol of their intellectual and logical superiority?

In the meantime, if you dare point out that their own party's counterparts want transgender 3-year-olds, men competing in women's sports if they "identify" as female, completely open borders, zero bail for violent criminals, and 8.5-month abortions on demand for any reason, you're told that you're using "strawmen" and "picking on the party's extreme who represent only a small percentage of us".

oh hey your evangelist cult wants your son to go the fuck back to school. you gonna take a stand against all this science-fag nonsense and get on that to own the libs, i take it?

or are you just totally full of shit because your dad got righteous listening to AM radio in the car when you were like 6 and now youre pot committed to that personality.

Comments

duped_samaritan: whoah

Muck Ficon: Lol

big dick: wrecked.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Before cv19 NYC averaged 20 people per day dying at home . After cv19 they're averaging 200.

Prob just a coincidence
    Or it could be people are spending all their time in their home now.

Just playing devil's advocate here.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Before cv19 NYC averaged 20 people per day dying at home . After cv19 they're averaging 200.

Prob just a coincidence

the fact that we have prisoners excavating pits for bodies undermines that theory to an extent.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Prob just a coincidence

Shootings in restaurants down 100%.

Load Metric
    I guess I just don't understand the meaning of "playing devil's advocate".

I apologize to the board.

Comments

big dick: was a hell of a try
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Shootings in restaurants down 100%.
    You sure on that? Restaurants still delivering or allowing pick-up. Likely some shootings.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

oh hey your evangelist cult wants your son to go the fuck back to school. you gonna take a stand against all this science-fag nonsense and get on that to own the libs, i take it?

or are you just totally full of shit because your dad got righteous listening to AM radio in the car when you were like 6 and now youre pot committed to that personality.
    Look at this arrogant leftist mocking the crazy contingent of the GOP.

Sure, they populate the highest levels of all three branches of government and use Fox News to propagate to their cattle daily, but most conservatives are just uncomfortable with all the liberals genitally mutilating and turning out their three year olds and the integrity of women's athletics being compromised.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

wow i guess vince mcmahon's powerpoint really blew him away.

Load Metric

simply amazing verbiage from our resident wordsmith. i'm envious.

notice ^ this is not a <golf clap>

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: haha wordsmith rep

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Look at this arrogant leftist mocking the crazy contingent of the GOP.

Sure, they populate the highest levels of all three branches of government and use Fox News to propagate to their cattle daily, but most conservatives are just uncomfortable with all the liberals genitally mutilating and turning out their three year olds and the integrity of women's athletics being compromised.

get lost fag, ive never seen you or the other millennial drones (duped, mrtickle) say ANYTHING that WASNT propaganda. but tbh, not one libtard on the site has anything approaching propaganda cutting skills, it would take them less than 72 hrs to start talking about Russian collusion again if the narrative shifted

Comments

big dick: brainwashed idiot. Cult memeber idiot. brainwashed dummy

Load Metric

Comments

thesidedish: LOL OMG HOF LINK DROP

Thread Information