Page 260 of 947 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360760 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,200 of 18923

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Just so I'm understanding here...

Sloppy Joe, duped_samaritan, and sonatine are all making the case that the WHO didn't lie for China, and they know this because Trump praised China at some point in January and early February.

Therefore, it's wrong to defund the WHO, since they totally didn't lie.

Totally sane reasoning from people who aren't letting partisan hatred cloud their judgment.
    Why didnt trump listen to the many other orgnizations that warned him in january?

Look at the large lettered tweet from january 24th 2020. He knew and did not act. Facts. You are smarter guy than me and I know this. You are just a stubborn fuck who cant admit to being wrong. You know better you're just an asshole.Kinda like trump

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

Forget Taiwan for the moment. That's just a symptom of the overall problem.

Question: Do you think the WHO lied on behalf of China? If not under pressure from China, do you believe they would have give a different answer in late December and early January regarding human-to-human transmission?

This isn't about value for money. The WHO has been awful and failed at the one job they had to do. Instead, they said what China wanted them to say, and that has costed many lives.

If they didn't exist at all, we'd actually be better off, because we wouldn't have gotten misinformation which we trusted at the time.
    The tests. Why did trump not accept the test kits? Do you not see what's happening? Trump is trying to find someone to blame for his mistakes. It's that simple druff. Who cares about fucking Taiwan dude? You should be worried about what's happeing in your own god dam country not Whether WHO is pro china.

You people do nothing but blame others. You and people like you blame everyone for everything.

Someone isn't always trying to get on over on you druff... sure there is a certain percentage of dishonest scumbags like OSA but the majority of people are not trying to get one over on you druff.

You so worried about being fucked over that you won't even get married to the mother of your child. You complain and bitch about valet car drivers and all the other nonsens that you do on a daily basis. You think galfond rigged the match.

Have you ever played a heads up match of pot limit omaha vs a profesional poker player? I know yo havent because you would rather die than give action to anyone that isnt a drooler. You butt your nose in and made a claim that it might be rigged without any evidence and no experience on the matter besides your fucking gut.
    No wonder you like trump he does the same shit but it's not a game he's playing its life and death for a lot of americans.
    lol at big dick tilting above. I think dwai might be right about your TDS is making you lose it.

Do you or do you not believe the WHO lied on behalf of China? Do you not understand that the Taiwan thing is just proof of how loyal they are to China?

Even if you want to attribute evil motives to Trump's condemnation of them, that doesn't mean the WHO is good/honest. Trump AND the WHO could both be shitty at the same time. Did you ever consider that? The problem is that you've conditioned yourself to like anything Trump hates, and to hate anything Trump likes.

Regarding the rest of your tiltrant, it's nonsense. You have no idea why I'm not married to Ben's mom (if I didn't trust her, I wouldn't have had a kid with her), and I never said Galfond's match was rigged. Also, I have played a ton of tough players in poker heads up, just not at NL because I was not very experienced at NL cash. I'm presently one of the people who gets games going at Ignition by playing HU against other pros.

Load Metric

Sloppy Joe, duped_samaritan, and sonatine are all making the case that the WHO didn't lie for China, and they know this because Trump praised China at some point in January and early February.

Totally sane reasoning from people who aren't letting partisan hatred cloud their judgment.
    This perfectly sums up 95% of Internet political discussions since 2016. If you disagree with these types you get called names and labeled a MAGA hat wearing Fox News watcher.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

Dude seriously.

They're in a tough spot. Sure the WHO should have insisted Taiwan was totally included. But they can't really throw their weight around and upset the apple cart. Damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Obviously Trump is doing this as he wants someone to blame.

Has The World Health Orginisation pandereded to the Chinese?... yeah maybe but you catch more flies with honey then vinegar.

Is the US getting good value for the money? Probably not as it's biased towards helping poor countries.

Not a lot of money though is it?

Question: Do you think the WHO lied on behalf of China? If not under pressure from China, do you believe they would have give a different answer in late December and early January regarding human-to-human transmission?

This isn't about value for money. The WHO has been awful and failed at the one job they had to do. Instead, they said what China wanted them to say, and that has costed many lives.

If they didn't exist at all, we'd actually be better off, because we wouldn't have gotten misinformation which we trusted at the time.
    I believe the coverup was instigated by local officials in Hubei.

They thwarted numerous efforts by the central government and The WHO.

The argument that this is result of the central governments policy is perhaps also valid.

Load Metric
    The tests. Why did trump not accept the test kits? Do you not see what's happening? Trump is trying to find someone to blame for his mistakes. It's that simple druff. Who cares about fucking Taiwan dude? You should be worried about what's happeing in your own god dam country not Whether WHO is pro china.

You people do nothing but blame others. You and people like you blame everyone for everything.

Someone isn't always trying to get on over on you druff... sure there is a certain percentage of dishonest scumbags like OSA but the majority of people are not trying to get one over on you druff.

You so worried about being fucked over that you won't even get married to the mother of your child. You complain and bitch about valet car drivers and all the other nonsens that you do on a daily basis. You think galfond rigged the match.

Have you ever played a heads up match of pot limit omaha vs a profesional poker player? I know yo havent because you would rather die than give action to anyone that isnt a drooler. You butt your nose in and made a claim that it might be rigged without any evidence and no experience on the matter besides your fucking gut.
    No wonder you like trump he does the same shit but it's not a game he's playing its life and death for a lot of americans.
    lol at big dick tilting above. I think dwai might be right about your TDS is making you lose it.

Do you or do you not believe the WHO lied on behalf of China? Do you not understand that the Taiwan thing is just proof of how loyal they are to China?

Even if you want to attribute evil motives to Trump's condemnation of them, that doesn't mean the WHO is good/honest. Trump AND the WHO could both be shitty at the same time. Did you ever consider that? The problem is that you've conditioned yourself to like anything Trump hates, and to hate anything Trump likes.

Regarding the rest of your tiltrant, it's nonsense. You have no idea why I'm not married to Ben's mom (if I didn't trust her, I wouldn't have had a kid with her), and I never said Galfond's match was rigged. Also, I have played a ton of tough players in poker heads up, just not at NL because I was not very experienced at NL cash. I'm presently one of the people who gets games going at Ignition by playing HU against other pros.
    They probably did lie. Fuck china. Now is not the time to defund the WHO and seperate from the ROW. Plenty of time to punish china and WHO after the pandemic that is spreading around our country and the world at an alarming rate of speed is over

Do you think trump is deflecting blame?

Do you realize that if he had done more than just his little travel ban that the cases in the u.s would be a fraction of what they are and will be? You do know 40k more people from china still set foot on u.s soil after the ban was put in place? Facts. It can be proven.

Do you think he should have turned down the testing kits?

Do you think the testing has been adequate? DO you know that he said on march 6th that anyone and everyone could get tested if they wanted to? Can you drag your cheap ass down to the local clinic right now and get tested? Can anyone and everyone in the u.s get a test right now?

Did you see the tirade monday? did you notice he said the exact opposite today?

With regards to poker you were the first guy in the bovada regs thread crying about the new lobby. Only the biggest bumhunters chimed in crying aboutt he change. The change is good. it stopped guys like you from table camping.

How many hands of plo have you played heads up vs a profesional poker player? PLO the game.Tell me your extensive exp playing heads up vs pros.
    I suspect you have played exactly zero but felt you were qualified to put your 2 cents in and accuse a long time PLO PRO of rigging a match.

What evidence did you have that made you think that it was rigged? Not what did you think but what could you prove? What were you basing your assumptions off of?

I blame trump for things he did and didn't do.Things that can be proven. Things he said that werent true. His words are being used against him.

Its on video you dense fuck. Go look instead of sitting here argoing about something you're clearly wrong about.

The not getting married is hearsay and not fact. I concede your point. I shouldn't have said that.

See what I did there you passive aggresive jagoff? I admitted to being wrong about something. Try it.

You probably didnt notice but I more or less left the trump thread ages ago. Not intentional I just don't really trump bash 24/7/365.

The way he has handled this is why im bashing him not because its trump. If obama was in and he handled it the way trump has id be doing and saying the exact same shit.
    Last edited by big dick; 04-15-2020 at 01:24 AM.

Load Metric

Did not mention the latest deflection from Fox News (WHO).

Just used your exact words to explain your stable genius.

Sorry that Fauci didn't stick, hope you and team retard get some run out of this one!
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The argument that this is result of the central governments policy is perhaps also valid.
    Come on? You really believe that the WHO was simply tricked by local officials in Hubei, and that was the reason for the erroneous info?

And you think the central government was also tricked? LOL

How do you explain the continued lying about the death rate and new cases there? Can that also be blamed on local officials?

I'm pretty shocked that you think that the WHO's hands are clean in this situation. It's very clear that they're not.

These international organizations with allegiances to specific governments are a very bad thing, especially when there is a high level of trust placed in them, and also especially when the government they're loyal to is one known for disinformation and subterfuge.

Comments

Salty_Aus: We only have 15 cases and will be nearly zero in a few days... ironic you mention subterfuge.

dwai: offset

Load Metric

Come on? You really believe that the WHO was simply tricked by local officials in Hubei, and that was the reason for the erroneous info?

How do you explain the continued lying about the death rate and new cases there? Can that also be blamed on local officials?

I'm pretty shocked that you think that the WHO's hands are clean in this situation. It's very clear that they're not.

These international organizations with allegiances to specific governments are a very bad thing, especially when there is a high level of trust placed in them, and also especially when the government they're loyal to is one known for disinformation and subterfuge.
    What about ignoring American intelligence though?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

You constantly base your arguments on assumptions.

I'm confident that Hubei officials repeatedly lied and covered up critical information.

Provide proof of their constant lies in regard to deaths please.
    I suspect they're fudging the figures but I have zero proof.

The central government sent 3 seperate teams to investigate. They were thwarted and lied to. Health officials were told to lie and be quiet, and threatened... I could say if it wasn't for the powers in Beijing this would have gone on even longer. But perhaps this argument would be a tad half hearted on my part.

I'll also say the local officials feared for their cushy jobs more then anything else.
    Likely a few of them have holes in the back of their heads now... but I have no proof. ☺

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

What about ignoring American intelligence though?
    Also ignores the fact that other countries were prepared and ready.

Load Metric

So it's a safe guess you have no clue how any of the UN related organizations work. Sometimes you get elected officials that favor you and other times you don't. That's how democracy works. 194 nations. You don't bail if you don't get your way. That's not how adults function. That's not how anything gets done. The UN would collapse tomorrow if every nation behaved like US.

Comments

big dick: Head shot

dwai: maybe the UN should collapse you fucking sand n-word

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    From fox news front page.

Pompeo knocks WHO as White House halts funding: 'We need answers ... we need transparency'

need answers ... we need transparency'Navarro blasts WHO, says global health agency has 'blood on their hands' in coronavirus pandemic

Australia's PM says it's 'unfathomable' that WHO supports reopening of wet markets

Trump announces US will halt funding to World Health Organization over coronavirus response

GORDON CHANG: Trump's move to halt WHO funding creates opportunities to fight virus, here’s 4 reasons why
    TOOK THE RIGHT STEP
    GORDON CHANG: Trump's move to halt WHO funding creates opportunities to fight virus, here’s 4 reasons why

This asshole trump is so selfish and reckless that he will withdraw us from the WHO just to save his own skin. I have zero doubt that if trump was given the option to allow 5 million americans of all ages and color to die and just move on like nothing
    ever happend he would absolutely do so if the only consequence was the 5 million dead was on his conscience.

Trump knew and DID NOTHING.Thats all that should matter. The giant tweet above is proof that he was aware of cv19 as early as at least jan 24th 2020 What is so hard to understand? He fucked everything up with regards to cv19 and is now blaming anyone and everyone and he is usuing fox news to do it.

You dipshits are being groomed the way a pedohpile like OSA would groom a child that he intends on molesting
    Last edited by big dick; 04-14-2020 at 11:48 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    From fox news fron page

Pompeo knocks WHO as White House halts funding: 'We need answers ... we need transparency'

need answers ... we need transparency'Navarro blasts WHO, says global health agency has 'blood on their hands' in coronavirus pandemic

Australia's PM says it's 'unfathomable' that WHO supports reopening of wet markets

Trump announces US will halt funding to World Health Organization over coronavirus response

TOOK THE RIGHT STEP

They are convincing you dipshits that it wasnt the guy who is in charge of our countries fault but the fault of the WHO

Trump knew and DID NOTHING. That is all that should matter. What is so hard to underdtand? He fucked everything up with regards to cv19 and is now blaming anyone and everyone and he is usuing fox news to do it.

You dipshits are being groomed the way a pedohpile like OSA would groom a child that he intends on molesting
    The world Health Orginisation is a damn good target for a bully. Bullies love targets that won't fight back.

I genuinely like Druff, I think hes a good guy and I'm not simply picking on him.

But hes totally lost his marbles since he officially came out as a Trump supporter.
    It really is like a cult. Reason and logic become meaningless once you're indoctrinated.

Load Metric
    The way he looks at the world has always been fucked up Trump is just making his case of right wingitis even more severe than it was pre trump

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I'm confident that Hubei officials repeatedly lied and covered up critical information.

The central government sent 3 seperate teams to investigate. They were thwarted and lied to. Health officials were told to lie and be quiet, and threatened... I could say if it wasn't for the powers in Beijing this would have gone on even longer. But perhaps this argument would be a tad half hearted on my part.

I'll also say the local officials feared for their cushy jobs more then anything else.
    Likely a few of them have holes in the back of their heads now... but I have no proof. ☺
    Provide proof?

How about the fact that a country of 1.4 billion abruptly stopped having cases and deaths, aside from a tiny trickle each day, immediately following a situation where tons of people were getting infected and dying?

Do you even think there's a tiny chance that their numbers are accurate?

Come on... this almost feels like you're trolling me now.

Load Metric
    Provide proof?

How about the fact that a country of 1.4 billion abruptly stopped having cases and deaths, aside from a tiny trickle each day, immediately following a situation where tons of people were getting infected and dying?

Aside from China (where there is definitely malice), unfortunately the numbers are completely inaccurate in every single country.
    Last edited by MrTickle; 04-15-2020 at 02:42 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

From fox news fron page

TOOK THE RIGHT STEP

They are convincing you dipshits that it wasnt the guy who is in charge of our countries fault but the fault of the WHO

Trump knew and DID NOTHING. That is all that should matter. What is so hard to underdtand? He fucked everything up with regards to cv19 and is now blaming anyone and everyone and he is usuing fox news to do it.

The world Health Orginisation is a damn good target for a bully. Bullies love targets that won't fight back.

I genuinely like Druff, I think hes a good guy and I'm not simply picking on him.

But hes totally lost his marbles since he officially came out as a Trump supporter.
    It really is like a cult. Reason and logic become meaningless once you're indoctrinated.
    If it's such a cult that I'm part of, then why do I often criticize Trump?

I almost never saw any Democrats on this board criticize Obama during his years in office, except occasionally from the left.

I've stated repeatedly all of the areas where I felt Trump made mistakes, and I continue to point out things he does and says which I don't like.

Just because I don't condemn him and claim I'm voting Democrat doesn't mean that I'm blind to his mistakes. I've demonstrated my ability to think critically regarding Trump many a time.

I also have the ability to see that two things can be true at once. Often it's a case of Trump legitimately does some wrong things AND the media is constantly out to get him (and often lies/exaggerates regarding him).

When Trump first talked about "fake news" during the 2016 election, I scoffed because I knew it was just his excuse for any unflattering (but true) story about him. It also bothered me when fellow right-wingers would repeat these accusations of "fake news" when the news was indeed real, albeit negative.

However, life imitated Trump art. As time passed, a lot of the news DID become fake, as the media graduated from reporting negative Trump stories to also manufacturing BS anti-Trump stories (or wildly exaggerating actual stories). They actually became what Trump had originally falsely accused them of being.

Load Metric

Provide proof?

Do you have any idea the lengths the Chinese have gone to control this?
    Millions have been mobilised. They even have dudes spraying the soles of people's shoes.
    I do have difficulty accepting their figures. But when I look at our figures here with only 61 deaths it's not out of the realms of possibility.
    When you also consider many countries have been asking for help and the only country really that is sending specialists and equipment is China it does make me wonder... no way they're helping others if they're being smashed by this.
    You have no proof and you're stating your opinion like it's fact.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Provide proof?

Aside from China (where there is definitely malice), unfortunately we are in the numbers are completely inaccurate in every single country.
    Nearly 4,000 people in NY who died in their homes without a confirmed test.

They'll probably add these deaths in a few days as death certificates are saying COVID19 as cause of death.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

So it's a safe guess you have no clue how any of the UN related organizations work. Sometimes you get elected officials that favor you and other times you don't. That's how democracy works. 194 nations. You don't bail if you don't get your way. That's not how adults function. That's not how anything gets done. The UN would collapse tomorrow if every nation behaved like US.
    This wasn't a matter of someone getting "their way".

It was a matter of the WHO helping China spread misinformation, and showing a shocking lack of curiosity in the face of so much counter-evidence, in a manner which would make even Joe Sebok shudder.

The US was responsible for 15% of the WHO's budget (larger than China or any other single contributor), and yet the WHO became a propaganda arm of China.

Some estimates now claim that the COVID-19 pandemic would have been 5% as bad as it ended up being if the WHO had done its job properly. That's a factor of 20.

You know that "You had one job" meme floating around the internet for the last several years? That's pretty much exactly the situation here.

The WHO had one job and failed miserably, and they seem to have failed out of loyalty to a dictatorship, rather than just oversight or miscalculation.

Why should the US continue backing the WHO? It is clearly broken, and caused more harm than good here.

Thread Information