Page 251 of 947 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351751 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,020 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Omfg at trumps rally right now and his video montage... holy shit
    fyp

Crazy thing is all the Druffs and sidedishes of the world are falling for everything he's saying right now.
    Absolute, indefensible lunacy today.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    fyp

Crazy thing is all the Druffs and sidedishes of the world are falling for everything he's saying right now.
    Reporter: Is it true you want to fire Fauci?

Trump: Absolutely not we are on the same page. You are fake news and you make this up.

Reporter: Why did you retweet a post that said fire Fauci a few hours ago?

Trump: Because I like to tweet things that are different views.

Next two minutes Trump continues to spin like a top.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Reporter: Is it true you want to fire Fauci?

Trump: Absolutely not we are on the same page. You are fake news and you make this up.

Reporter: Why did you retweet a post that said fire Fauci a few hours ago?

Trump: Because I like to tweet things that are different views.

Next two minutes Trump continues to spin like a top.
    Has Druff yet given an explanation of how the Democrats are responsible for making Trump act so?

Comments

Sanlmar: Now you’re just piling on. Stamped approved
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    if there are any trump supporters still out there, please chime in and defend what happened today.

it was truly madness.

Load Metric
    and by "trump supporter," i am only talking to dish as he's the last one here

Load Metric
    Trump is now 52, Biden 43 on Predicitit.org. Getting worse for libtards. I cannot wait for Senile Joe to get front and center over the summer. You don't need to be a PHD in Political Science to see how this will turn out. It's going to be a Trump rout.

Any fag that disagrees with the odds place your bet but keep in mind Big Dick lost a fucking fortune in 2016 getting sucked in by the mainstream media.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    TRUMP IS GOD

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    if there are any trump supporters still out there, please chime in and defend what happened today.

it was truly madness.
    It was a PERFECT press briefing, 10/10

Name:  s-l400.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  25.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Trump is now 52, Biden 43 on Predicitit.org. Getting worse for libtards. I cannot wait for Senile Joe to get front and center over the summer. You don't need to be a PHD in Political Science to see how this will turn out. It's going to be a Trump rout.

Any fag that disagrees with the odds place your bet but keep in mind Big Dick lost a fucking fortune in 2016 getting sucked in by the mainstream media.
    if we're just repeating the same post over and over again, predictit has it democrat 51, republican 50

Load Metric
    “When somebody’s the President of the United States, the authority is total. And that’s the way it’s gotta be. It’s total. And the governors know that.”

-Donald J. Trump

can you guys imagine what the republican reaction would be if obama had said this?

dish, he's losing you isn't he? just admit it.

Load Metric
    “When somebody’s the President of the United States, the authority is total. And that’s the way it’s gotta be. It’s total. And the governors know that.”

-Donald J. Trump

can you guys imagine what the republican reaction would be if obama had said this?

apparently he's not that interested in the constitution he swore to defend

Load Metric

if we're just repeating the same post over and over again, predictit has it democrat 51, republican 50
    They have those odds because they think Senile Joe will get Coronavirus. Absent of that, he is the nominee and will get crushed. Place the 5 figure wager if you are that confident in Senile Joe or his VP pick if he goes into a coma. I am not sure why you are arguing when you have the opportunity to get rich quick if you believe in your own hype.

Load Metric

They have those odds because they think Senile Joe will get Coronavirus. Absent of that, he is the nominee and will get crushed. Place the 5 figure wager if you are that confident in Senile Joe or his VP pick if he goes into a coma. I am not sure why you are arguing when you have the opportunity to get rich quick if you believe in your own hype.
    look, you broke plumber. i've said a million times, it's a coin toss as to what wisconsin will do, and that is what will decide the election.

anyway, let's stop arguing. maybe you can tell us about some nice takeout from a chain restaurant you got this weekend. perhaps a bloomin onion you can describe?

make any high end purchases like a coach wallet?

Diamond
    Load Metric

look, you broke plumber. i've said a million times, it's a coin toss as to what wisconsin will do, and that is what will decide the election.

anyway, let's stop arguing. maybe you can tell us about some nice takeout from a chain restaurant you got this weekend. perhaps a bloomin onion you can describe?

make any high end purchases like a coach wallet?
    J Crew has 50% off. lol

Load Metric

-Donald J. Trump

Elections have consequences.

I think it’s stated that way w better Dem odds is on the off chance that Marc Cuban or Hillary, etc somehow end up on the ballot.

Joe is making a mistake if he picks. k HARRIS for vp.

Load Metric
    what happened was the Monday morning quarterbacks (the press) got their shit handed back to them while Americans looked on and laughed; it was a fun show

Comments

IamGreek: This
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    what happened was the Monday morning quarterbacks (the press) got their shit handed back to them while Americans looked on and laughed; it was a fun show

you should be ashamed of yourself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    South Korea reports more & more recovered coronavirus patients testing positive for #COVID19 again.

Today 116 "reactivated" cases are reported in total, more than double the 51 such strange cases the country reported a week earlier.

biphasic.
    Do you have a proposed mechanism for how an RNA virus can go from detectable to undetectable to detectable again?
    HIV is sometimes undetectable early in its latent phase, which is between the acute phase and when it develops into full-on AIDS.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Elections have consequences.

I think it’s stated that way w better Dem odds is on the off chance that Marc Cuban or Hillary, etc somehow end up on the ballot.

Joe is making a mistake if he picks. k HARRIS for vp.
    i'm torn on kamala. if joe drives out the black vote, he crushes trump but not sure kamala is the right person for that.

Thread Information