Page 232 of 946 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282332732 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,640 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    look at this savage. Fucking chinks

https://nationalfile.com/video-chine...-social-media/
    You can say what you want about Trump, but he was/is all about closed borders. People in sub-China are literally eating bats and other diseased animals and they hop on a plane to Times Square in NYC and the infections start. Xenophobia sure, but nobody in Nebraska is downing a bat and traveling to China.

Comments

Krypt: this is a cogent point

Load Metric
    Some serious changes are going to be needed once we get past this shit storm .

If another person from china never stepped foot into america again i'd be thrilled. If they change their diet and the way they treat animals i'd be fine with them coming here but untill then i hope they fuck off and stay the fuck away from our country.

I do agree with Trump on his china stance. They need to be dealt with, but the problem with trump is you dont know if he's actually telling us the truth with regards to china or just flat out lying. I dont even trust that he isnt in cahoots with Xi Jinping to enrich himself.A person who lies as much as trump does cant be trusted.
    He says one thing one day and another the next. His words not the media not whoever but his actual words and lies changes from day to day.
    All on tape. How can that be disputed ? If it was just rumor that he said this and then said that then sure i'd say its media bullshit but its his words that change from day to day.

Comments

splitthis: I think the world is gonna shit on them once this is over
    Last edited by big dick; 04-08-2020 at 03:13 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Some serious changes are going to be needed once we get past this shit storm .

If another person from china never stepped foot into america again i'd be thrilled. If they change their diet and the way they treat animals i'd be fine with them coming here but untill then i hope they fuck off and stay the fuck away from our country.

I do agree with Trump on his china stance. They need to be dealt with, but the problem with trump is you dont know if he's actually telling us the truth with regards to china or just flat out lying.

Wouldn't you trust him over a lifelong politician who's job is to lie when he needs to?

Load Metric
    I hate most politicians but I trust them more than trump.Although I never thought it was possible to lie more than some of these snakes he has somehow managed to pull it off.He lies non stop every single day. Every day. A person who lies as much as him just can not be trusted.
    I think he actually lies more than he tells the truth. He is a dangerous man. He is a threat to our democracy. He is firing the people who are in charge of making sure the stimus money goes where it's meant to go. Why would he do that?
    Only 1 logical answer makes sense and the answer is he wants to enrich himself with it and his rich crony friends

How else could that possibly be explained? For what other reason would he ever want to fire the watch dog who is put in place to ensure that money gets to there its supposed to get?

Comments

IamGreek: Perhaps that guy fucked something up. No matter. He can fire anyone he wants

Load Metric
    I hate most politicians but I trust them more than trump.Although I never thought it was possible to lie more than some of these snakes he has somehow managed to pull it off.He lies non stop every single day. Every day. A person who lies as much as him just can not be trusted.
    I think he actually lies more than he tells the truth. He is a dangerous man. He is a threat to our democracy. He is firing the people who are in charge of making sure the stimus money goes where it's meant to go. Why would he do that?
    Only 1 logical answer makes sense and the answer is he wants to enrich himself with it and his rich crony friends

How else could that possibly be explained? For what other reason would he ever want to fire the watch dog who is put in place to ensure that money gets to there its supposed to get?
    Over-reaction. USA was in great shape up until 45 days ago. This coronavirus is 100% on China. They have a culture of Wet Markets and eating fucked up diseased animals, such as bats. They covered up the coronavirus and the entire planet is paying a huge price. They need a Mao type leader like they had in the 70s and lock that country down for like 10 years.

I have been to China once in my life and it was without a doubt the most backwards ass country I have ever been to and I will never return. The best part of the visit was the plane ride back. The place is fucking dangerous. I worked briefly for a furniture importer and I never witnessed anything more shady in my life. I quit the day I got back and that was literally 15 years ago and I am sure it is much worse now. It could not have been much worse when I was there, but it likely is.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Anyway, the official narrative from everywhere is that the first case was on January 19:

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/n...urces-70031273

there are a few details not included in this article but if you squint and read between the lines, you can piece it together. regardless of those tidbits, his presents a more suitable timeline.

Comments

Sanlmar: It’s as if Druff elects to be deliberately misinformed
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I have been to China once in my life and it was without a doubt the most backwards ass country I have ever been to and I will never return. The best part of the visit was the plane ride back. The place is fucking dangerous. I worked briefly for a furniture importer and I never witnessed anything more shady in my life. I quit the day I got back and that was literally 15 years ago and I am sure it is much worse now. It could not have been much worse when I was there, but it likely is.
    This also happened to a former co-worker of mine. We worked at a housewares "manufacturer" (aka importer) whose stuff was mostly made in Shenzhen and Guangzhou. He loves to travel, and gets a free trip from the company to China, to visit and collaborate the manufacturers over there to help build an app we are working on to audit quality at these textile factories via iPad.

So he visits these factories... you have ppl, hard working, who often commute from the country side, living 4 in a room... co-op. Also, at both their dorms and the facility, they have shared co-op bathrooms with some toilet paper and lukewarm water with no pressure. While at one factory, he had to take a leak... a bathroom that was essentially a hole in the middle of the floor. No wonder some our shit was cheap crap that would often wane and break 3-6 mths later.

He quit a month later, and I quit 3 months later.

It was like how it was no coincidence that the Red Ring XBOX360s during the first run of the console happened the same time workers at FoxConn were helsing themselves off the roof and the company has to build nets around the offices so people wouldn't commit suicide. Of course the consoles were of crappy quality; these motherfuckers were forced serfs and wanted out.
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric

Ozzy would be proud

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    The problem if we relax restrictions is that cases will start to spike again.

Either this virus will fade out on its own (many do, including Spanish flu) or we will need to adjust.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    This also happened to a former co-worker of mine. We worked at a housewares "manufacturer" (aka importer) whose stuff was mostly made in Shenzhen and Guangzhou. He loves to travel, and gets a free trip from the company to China, to visit and collaborate the manufacturers over there to help build an app we are working on to audit quality at these textile factories via iPad.

So he visits these factories... you have ppl, hard working, who often commute from the country side, living 4 in a room... co-op. Also, at both their dorms and the facility, they have shared co-op bathrooms with some toilet paper and lukewarm water with no pressure. While at one factory, he had to take a leak... a bathroom that was essentially a hole in the middle of the floor. No wonder some our shit was cheap crap that would often wane and break 3-6 mths later.

He quit a month later, and I quit 3 months later.

It was like how it was no coincidence that the Red Ring XBOX360s during the first run of the console happened the same time workers at FoxConn were helsing themselves off the roof and the company has to build nets around the offices so people wouldn't commit suicide. Of course the consoles were of crappy quality; these motherfuckers were forced serfs and wanted out.
    I stayed about 20 minutes outside of Shanghai and the owner of the company had us stay at a house from some guy he had a factory with. The accommodations were fine but it was weird sharing a bathroom with like three other people you really did not know outside of work. One guy with us had has Chrones and literally hogged up the bathroom all the time, not his fault but it still sucked since there was 4 of us an only two bathrooms.

I was there a week and it was flat out awful. Everything was quiet, regimented, and just fucking weird. I did not see anyone eating bats, I simply ate eggs for breakfast, and chicken for dinner. I lost 10 lbs on the trip because I trusted nothing over there, I quit a week later. The owner was cool with my decision and gave me a month's pay. He was a friend so we just parted ways but that was nothing I ever wanted to do again.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The Druff alt-right re-education summer camp will probably be held online this year.

You will receive a credit to be used toward red PFA hats

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    So we shut down the country to stop the spread and now the retards come out saying, see I told you it isn’t any worst than the flu. Come on retards, if we had just went about our lives going to ball games and concerts millions would have died.

if anyone is wondering who the retards are....

Rural, aging, church going communities better pray God hears them because if the virus reaches them the mortality rate will be at least that of Italy. So many of these communities have limited health care systems as it is. They'll easily be overwhelmed and it'll get ugly quick.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

if anyone is wondering who the retards are....

Rural, aging, church going communities better pray God hears them because if the virus reaches them the mortality rate will be at least that of Italy. So many of these communities have limited health care systems as it is. They'll easily be overwhelmed and it'll get ugly quick.
    Billy Graham’s kid had a commercial during the evening news tonight.

He said a prayer for me, I think. I wasn’t listening. You make me realize this end of times stuff is gonna be a big thing now.

I guess recruiting the frightened and those rural & abandoned by Trump is the obvious play.

I think he wanted money. Does Franklin Graham know about the $10k? He’s gonna need to pray for the cash cause Trumps Federal government is too fucked up to deliver the Care Act

Load Metric

Anyway, the official narrative from everywhere is that the first case was on January 19:

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/n...urces-70031273

there are a few details not included in this article but if you squint and read between the lines, you can piece it together. regardless of those tidbits, his presents a more suitable timeline.
    What really bothers me when reading that US military intelligence was internally sounding the alarm about the threat posed by later-to-be-named-COVID-19 as early as late November last year, Sonatine didn’t share with us any warning about this threat until almost two months later. What’s up with that???

And since Tine delayed doing so for so long, can we really blame Trump for ignoring and/or downplaying the threat for almost 7 weeks after Sonatine first posted about it here in this forum? I mean, hell! Sonatine deserves at least as much blame as Trump for putting off sufficiently warning us about it. Right, Druff?

Comments

IamGreek: Fake News. Pentagon called out cnn and others saying not true.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

IamGreek: Perhaps that guy fucked something up. No matter. He can fire anyone he wants

Wasn't he just appointed to watch over the 2 trillion stimulus? What could he have done so quickly to deserve being fired?

I am not claiming to be an expert here so my response is kind of a question as well as an answer.

Enlighten me please
    Last edited by big dick; 04-08-2020 at 09:14 PM.

Load Metric
    this is a painful watch:

Load Metric

You can say what you want about Trump, but he was/is all about closed borders. People in sub-China are literally eating bats and other diseased animals and they hop on a plane to Times Square in NYC and the infections start. Xenophobia sure, but nobody in Nebraska is downing a bat and traveling to China.
    I agree but did he really close down the borders? 100% closed? Can this be proven ?

Fuck china and fuck those animal torturing disease spreading cocksuckers

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Matt Savage recently wrote that 90% of the Commerce dealers were Chinese nationals.

90%!!!!

I knew it was something very high, because almost all dealers there are Chinese, and very few speak good English. This is why, even in January, it was time to get the fuck outta there until this was over.

Load Metric
    Matt Savage recently wrote that 90% of the Commerce dealers were Chinese nationals.

90%!!!!

I knew it was something very high, because almost all dealers there are Chinese, and very few speak good English. This is why, even in January, it was time to get the fuck outta there until this was over.
    Nigh han.

Thread Information