Page 221 of 947 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321721 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,420 of 18923

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    You are missing the fact that he is not charitable. They had to close his charity for spending the donations on themselves.

The "donation" of his salary is a Fox "news" hoax, doesn't even cover his golf outings, this article is a year old, he passed Obama’s 8 years in 2.5 years.

Trump's Golfing has Cost Taxpayers $102 Million, Just $12.7 Million Behind Obama's Travel During Entire Presidency: Report

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-golf-...report-1432550

Judge signs off on shutdown of Trump Foundation after ‘pattern of illegality’

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...utdown-lawsuit
    A New York judge has signed off on a deal to shut down Donald Trump’s personal charity after a lawsuit exposed a “shocking pattern of illegality”.

Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Seems like would be great pr move for trump and his companies to donate to Coronavirus relief. But I can’t find anything. Reading about billionaires donating 10 to 100million dollars but all I see from trump is a donation of 100k of his salary.

Am I missing something?

Comments

big dick: facts and figures mean nothing to team retard. Hopefully you take me off ignore. I apoligize.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

yes, probably ur brain if u didn't know he was in the hotel business
    So? You think the other billionaires donating tens of millions are not being hit hard? Obviously no athletes are donating with your retarded logic .

who is getting f'd the most? airlines, hotels. so therefore ur comment is standard WHY ISNT TRUMP DOING THIS WHY ISNT TRUMP DOING THAT complaining, can u stop

Diamond
    Load Metric
    airlines and hotels have employees to worry about, athletes have loser hanger-ons they get to social distance from, making out pretty good actually. great analogy moron

Diamond
    Load Metric
    BETCHECKBET IS GOD THO, guy got us to the front page of drudge. trump is god tho moron

Diamond
    Load Metric
    you've been the headline on drudge once moron, Trump 100s of times, time to shut it down

Load Metric
    welp, I think it can be officially be said that the left/MSM is cheering for hydroxychloroquine NOT to work

"if I cant get my way, I want the world to end" my god what a cesspool earth is
    are you that stupid dude? HOLY FUCK

It is not proven to work. They are doing studies on it now. They did one clinical trial of like 22 people and it showed some signs of promise.

Do you realize if you start taking this drug it could make you lose your sight hearing and possibly kill you?

Once it is tested and APPROVED by the FDA then people should start taking it you dense stubborn jackass.

Edit- I still love you but jfc dude.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    welp, I think it can be officially be said that the left/MSM is cheering for hydroxychloroquine NOT to work

"if I cant get my way, I want the world to end" my god what a cesspool earth is

It is not proven to work. They are doing studies on it now. They did one clinical trial of like 22 people and it showed some signs of promise.

Do you realize if you start taking this drug it could make you lose your sight hearing and possibly kill you?

Once it is tested and APPROVED by the FDA then people should start taking it you dense stubborn jackass.

its been approved for over 50 years moron. no its not the official cure for corona but it probably does the same shit u need ur lungs to do to fend it off much better. idk don't ask me but id take it on the first day I went to the doctor. and yes moron I watch TV, literally every drug commercial spends the last 5 seconds talking about possible catostrophes

Load Metric
    sure dishtard. Next time you have chest pains be sure to sniff up an 8 ball and smoke 10 crack rocks.

That should fix the problem

the drug is used for lupus and malaria not cv19. Just because the drug has been around for decades does not mean its safe to just start taking it. We all want a cure dude but you cant just start taking shit until it;s PROVEN to work.

I know you people and people like you dont care about proof and facts but with regards to your health you really should take things like this into consideration.

You do know that back in the early 1900s duringt he spanish flu outbreak people did things like gargle and rinse their mouths with all kinds of shit that was proven to be ineffective

Dont let the right wing media fool you into doing something that might make things worse.

Listen to the doctors and the doctors only. Dont listen to trump or msnbc or whoever. Doctors and doctors only when it comes to your health or the health of your family.

When I watch the news i listen to some of the bullshit but I pretty much fast forward to the interviews they do with doctors and medical people. I take their advice.If dr fauci tells me not to take something and that stupid fat orange fuck tells me to take it you can bet your ass im gonna listen to fauci

Load Metric
    Trump says other states have more Carona then NY because has a population that is less tested then other states. I disagree , ny has more peops with Carona then being credited because lack of testing. In Illinois 64 percent are african while `14 percent white
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 04-06-2020 at 03:00 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Trump says other states have more Carona then NY because has a population that is less tested then other states. I disagree , ny has more peops with Carona then being credited because lack of testing.

Load Metric
    Trump says other states have more Carona then NY because has a population that is less tested then other states. I disagree , ny has more peops with Carona then being credited because lack of testing.
    Trump knows fuckall about anything and even less about medicine. He is directly responsible for people dying. Just don't listen to anything he says, and vote him out.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    sure dishtard. Next time you have chest pains be sure to sniff up an 8 ball and smoke 10 crack rocks.

That should fix the problem

the drug is used for lupus and malaria not cv19. Just because the drug has been around for decades does not mean its safe to just start taking it. We all want a cure dude but you cant just start taking shit until it;s PROVEN to work.

I know you people and people like you dont care about proof and facts but with regards to your health you really should take things like this into consideration.

You do know that back in the early 1900s duringt he spanish flu outbreak people did things like gargle and rinse their mouths with all kinds of shit that was proven to be ineffective

Dont let the right wing media fool you into doing something that might make things worse.

Listen to the doctors and the doctors only. Dont listen to trump or msnbc or whoever. Doctors and doctors only when it comes to your health or the health of your family.

When I watch the news i listen to some of the bullshit but I pretty much fast forward to the interviews they do with doctors and medical people. I take their advice.If dr fauci tells me not to take something and that stupid fat orange fuck tells me to take it you can bet your ass im gonna listen to fauci

moron just take the shit if ur sick enough

Load Metric

its been approved for over 50 years moron. no its not the official cure for corona but it probably does the same shit u need ur lungs to do to fend it off much better. idk don't ask me but id take it on the first day I went to the doctor. and yes moron I watch TV, literally every drug commercial spends the last 5 seconds talking about possible catostrophes

2 people are dead from it because trump told them to take it and a swiss clinical trial was suspended because it was a disaster.

if we need to know pot odds or scripture or some almanac shit, we'll page you.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

2 people are dead from it because trump told them to take it and a swiss clinical trial was suspended because it was a disaster.

cmon u don't mean the libtard who murdered her husband with fish cleaner and blamed it on trump do u?? u wouldn't use that here would u

Load Metric
    Also in Ny ,running out of places to bury the dead, resorting to parks an option

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    A little mishmashy sories

Platinum
    Load Metric

Sonatine

In regards to the failed Swiss trial, I think you are misinformed.

I saw you mentioned this failed trial earlier too and I did my best to research before responding.

From what I understand, the test was for Chloroquine, NOT Hydroxychloroquine.

People on reddit apparently made the same mistake of believing this misinformation.

Please correct me if I'm wrong though

Here is a source article but it will need to be translated

https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/car...coronamedicin/

Diamond
    Load Metric
    This is bad too? Right Tine? He did another bad thing?

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/20...tion-equipment

At a press conference on Monday, Ontario premier Doug Ford said the 500,000 masks had been cleared for release, but nearly three million masks were intercepted by US officials at 3M’s South Dakota Facility.

Good job dish

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Sonatine

In regards to the failed Swiss trial, I think you are misinformed.

I saw you mentioned this failed trial earlier too and I did my best to research before responding.

From what I understand, the test was for Chloroquine, NOT Hydroxychloroquine.

People on reddit apparently made the same mistake of believing this misinformation.

Please correct me if I'm wrong though

Here is a source article but it will need to be translated

https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/car...coronamedicin/

they are virtually the same drug.

Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are drugs derived from the quinoline molecule. Both are used as antimalarial blood schizonticides, and hydroxychloroquine is also frequently used as an antirheumatic. Their mechanism of action is not entirely understood. However, despite their varying therapeutic dosage and toxicity, both drugs have similar clinical indications and side effects. One of their most serious side effects is retinal toxicity, referred to as 4AQ retinopathy or chloroquine retinopathy, which must be screened for in all cases of long-term use.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information