Page 218 of 947 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268318718 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,360 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    also for anyone not on twitter #firefauci is trending because maga is tired of him undermining trump's divine authority.

no, im not kidding.
    They all need to go due to LYING from the beginning
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    what’s the opposite of teflon don?

Comments

Crowe Diddly: Velcro Joe?

Load Metric
    "And another thing we have bought a tremendous amount of is hydroxychloroquine,” Trump said. “We have stockpiled 29 million pills of the hydroxychloroquine. 29 million. A lot of drugstores have them, by prescription. And they’re not expensive.”

“What do you have to lose?” the president asked. “What do I know? I’m not a doctor. I’m not a doctor."

Load Metric
    who could have imagined that having an honest-to-god retard as president would come back to haunt us?

Comments

Krypt: absolute retard

Load Metric
    he deserves death

they gotta figure out a way to remove him and replace him with anyone but him

Comments

OSA: go complain to your dad

MumblesBadly: Counter

Baron Von Strucker: literally anyone at this point

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    who could have imagined that having an honest-to-god retard as president would come back to haunt us?
    Are you going to vote for the senile candidate in November?

Imagine 2023 Joe Biden trying to do anything important. Oy vey.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Even a Comatose Joe would be better than Trump. Hell! A comatose Trump would be better than Trump!

Sanlmar: It WAS unimaginable. Still is unreal but the daily exposure to this clown will get him by Nov.

Load Metric
    Per the checkpoint I was waved through earlier today on I-20, Texas is startin’ to git serious about travelers entering from Louisiana spreading COVID-19!

At westbound I-20 Exit 628, state troopers were flagging passenger vehicles entering from Louisiana to exit the highway.

Name:  0775AFE6-C143-4E48-A57B-7F4EC90AFA9E.jpeg
Views: 346
Size:  54.8 KB

On the far right, a line of cars at the top of the exit ramp waiting in line to be checked out.

Name:  95EC9FBA-5AA3-4229-9704-C3D97B89E3D9.jpeg
Views: 340
Size:  47.7 KB

On the overpass on the right, a large mobile unit for testing.

Name:  3225DDB7-E642-4085-BD36-D88D76F5CA5F.jpeg
Views: 340
Size:  47.6 KB

And per the highway message signs, all those traveling for personal reasons entering Texas on that route are being required to be in quarantine.

Which goes to show...

Name:  0A35C196-A549-47BE-A091-C1A95433339F.jpeg
Views: 314
Size:  67.3 KB

Comments

Sanlmar: will pay green for more trip reports
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

ANYONE but trump

jfc do you even realize what's happening here?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

ANYONE but trump

jfc do you even realize what's happening here?
    He knows. Cult mentality is real though.

Trump banned flights from China in late January and called it Chinese virus for awhile. Druff flagged those moves as good.

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't think Druff touted one positive move by him since, just babble about how we would be in no better shape if a Dem was president and how the media unfairly portrays Trump.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Instead of the partisan nonsense how about describing the utter ridiculousness of the choice and what this says about the health of our democracy?

People finally finding similarity to depression/WWII. What currency and what country was considered the world leader before WWI?

It wasn’t the US. BellyBuster can help you here.

Nothing is forever. You gotta be demanding and vigilant. This is unacceptable and isn’t gonna work out long term.

Complacency is a bad look.

Load Metric
    I guess him and other dipshits like him are willing to die and allow members of their family to die for Trump

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Instead of the partisan nonsense how about describing the utter ridiculousness of the choice and what this says about the health of our democracy?

People finally finding similarity to depression/WWII. What currency and what country was considered the world leader before WWI?

Nothing is forever. You gotta be demanding and vigilant. This is unacceptable and isn’t gonna work out long term.

so to be clear you expect druff to risk having to admit he was wrong at some point?

because he's no more capable of that than trump is of governance, in fact less so because his whole identity online is tied to the GOP still being somehow valid.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

so to be clear you expect druff to risk having to admit he was wrong at some point?

because he's no more capable of that than trump is of governance, in fact less so because his whole identity online is tied to the GOP still being somehow valid.
    Let’s put one last cap in Druff’s ass.

We can speculate about what Biden MIGHT do.

We can see what Trump HAS done. Trump doesn’t win a free game like an 80’s Astroids arcade. He lost.

Load Metric

druff is infallible and incapable of miscalculation. I don’t think i’ve ever seen the guy admit fault, which invariably means he’s deluded.

Load Metric
    what the alt right gop cult fails to grasp is that joe would put together a viable cabinet and hire actual honest to god experts to man critical posts again, which is basically checkmate against their whole tantrum.

fun fact the government used to run itself, albeit inefficiently. trump decided he wanted to be the man and he walter white'd us over it.

so the whole BuT JoE MiGhT Go SeNiLE brand of whataboutism fails on several levels, starting with joe's senility being exponentially less problematic than trump's narcissism and ending with joe being an actual government employee with decades of experience that are going to be essential to restoring the fabric of society.

Comments

blake: didn't see this at the time but i posted the same thing

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

druff is infallible and incapable of miscalculation. I don’t think i’ve ever seen the guy admit fault, which invariably means he’s deluded.

OR MAYBE HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT AND YOU ARE THE WRONG ONES.

TODD IS GOD

Load Metric

im not a psychologist so i wont make any diagnosis but it casts a pretty well defined shadow, doesnt it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    what the alt right gop cult fails to grasp is that joe would put together a viable cabinet and hire actual honest to god experts to man critical posts again, which is basically checkmate against their whole tantrum.

fun fact the government used to run itself, albeit inefficiently. trump decided he wanted to be the man and he walter white'd us over it.

so the whole BuT JoE MiGhT Go SeNiLE brand of whataboutism fails on several levels, starting with joe's senility being exponentially less problematic than trump's narcissism and ending with joe being an actual government employee with decades of experience that are going to be essential to restoring the fabric of society.

Lol @ you admitting its ok to have a senile politician being appointed to the highest office in the world. If he is senile, the only thing "viable" he can put together is his spoon in his applesauce cup, buddy lol.

What about the manipulation and the fact that he might have to step down mid term? Or someone manipulating him because he thinks he/she reminds him of his grandchildren lol. Sad but true.

Comments

Jayjami: Obviously too young to remember Reagan’s 2nd term.

Load Metric

Unmoored from reality

Why, I can only speculate.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    he deserves death

they gotta figure out a way to remove him and replace him with anyone but him
    Would you please STFU you 'stay at home Dad'. It really is amazing you even socialize this. You literally stay at home and gamble all day and with the shutdown you cannot even do that. What a simple Man you are. Go knit something.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: You are the biggest piece of shit on this site

Thread Information