Page 215 of 392 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,300 of 7832

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

  1. #4281
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

    The two hottest states in that second tier of ~10K cases Ca and FL are the ones that seem to be leveling off a bit. The moderate/cool ones are the ones still increasing (Mi, PA, MA, Il). The one outlier is La.

    Who knows - could mean nothing but it makes sense

    FL and CA are also infamous for having shitty/No public transportation as well.
    I think it's more that people don't use much public transportation in California. Also of note, we've actually had alot of rain recently in So Cal so it's not like the weather has been super hot here. Seattle also hasn't spread much, also alot of rain. Who knows, probably means nothing.
    yeah. It has not been hot at all in So Cal the last month. A lot of rain and cloudy weather. I dont think it has gotten above 75 deg F once. Next week is cloudy/rainy all week too.

    .

    But CA has been very aggressive in taking it seriously and locking down. And less population density and little public transportation probably doesn't hurt.
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

  2. #4282
    That is why Fox "news" is getting ready for the storm of lawsuits coming.
    Even though they have been proven the real fake news over and over, 40 % of us will tune into them for news tonight. They should be outlawed.


    Fox News Moguls Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch Stockpile Attorneys Against Coronavirus Lawsuits

    https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-ne...er&via=desktop


    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post


    “It was at a time when the serious nature of coronavirus was not conveyed by the supposed leadership of the country,” said Brad Corbin who has been a faithful attendee for the last 25 years. “I’m sure it would have been canceled. But it was classified as a ‘hoax.’”
    Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...hs-and-sadists

  3. #4283
    Diamond Hockey Guy's Avatar
    Reputation
    1220
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,607
    Well, it looks like my daughter & SIL are both self-isolated as they came in close contact with a confirmed case.

     
    Comments
      
      Crowe Diddly: shitty. hope they stay well.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

  4. #4284
    Welp, I finally encountered a live one

    It was just a little while ago when I went out to the grocery store.

    Backstory: So, even though I've been hesitant the past couple of weeks (because of lack of supply), I finally decided to try and be as good of a citizen as I can, exercise as much responsibility as possible and wear a mask. (To note- this is only in addition to my already religious task of carrying and using my precious supply of liquid hand sanitizer and wipes everywhere I go.)

    This meant that I was going to break open and use the last N95 I own. (I originally had a couple packs of the N95's but I decided the best option was to give as much as I could to who I knew would be most vulnerable, which was my ex's 79 year old mother - who has already been through PLENTY of shit including cancer treatment etc etc )

    So anyway, I'm cruising through the small store with my shopping cart getting what I need. I cross paths this "woman" with her boyfriend. As I'm pushing my cart past her, she is giving me this dead-eyed stare with her mouth half open. I ignored her other than the brief eye contact and just kept walking. I thought she had said "something" pretty mean when I was about 10-15 feet past her (I say this because I did hear the unusual tone and volume of her voice) but I didnt hear what she said and decided to take the high road and just ignore the awkward encounter. I also want to add that she looked and acted like the type that probably relished a good methamphetamine high.

    Anyway, 20 minutes later I finally completed my shopping and stood in line.

    Keep in mind there is only one regular aisle open.

    A few minutes later, the boyfriend is standing behind me waiting like normal. I noticed he only had a couple of items (which not that it really matters, but was alcohol).

    I then told him he could go in front of me if he wanted, since he only had a couple of items, and I had a full cart. He was very nice about it and hesitated, but I politely insisted this was ok. (To note- He seemed like a pretty good and normal dude , clean cut etc etc.)

    A few minutes later, the lady at the service desk (which was about 20-30 feet from my aisle) yelled that she could take the next person. The customer I had just spoke to politely motioned for me to go ahead, but I again told him to go ahead up there because of his couple of items. It also would have made it easier and more prudent for me at this point to just stay in the aisle anyway since I had already offloaded a few things onto the belt.


    A few minutes later, my things are scanned and i am entering my payment info, and i turn to my right and notice the "girlfriend" had rejoined him up at the register.

    Seconds later, and I shit you not, 15 feet away she turns her head to me and with her drug decayed face starts ranting in a very loud voice " YOU ARE FUCKING WIERD, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU."

    She rambles a few other things at me, the rest of the customers, and the workers. I look straight at the dude she is with and in a loud enough voice so she could hear, say "hey man, you seem like a good guy. Honestly, is this the best you could do? I know you can do better than this"

    Well, it goes without saying that she REALLY disliked what I said to him and tried to come at me with a seething rage, but at that point he grabbed her, along with a few of the store workers and gently escorted her from the premises.





    Seriously though...what the fuck is wrong with people?
    It just blows my mind how some people can treat others.

  5. #4285
    Diamond Hockey Guy's Avatar
    Reputation
    1220
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,607
    I assume she thought you were sick because you were wearing a mask.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

  6. #4286
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    What you're not saying is MA has been very disrespectful to our president
    I always mention our republican governor because he usually fucks with dems, but I kinda forgot that Liz Warren is one of our senators. That might be it right there.

  7. #4287
    Dr Drew started to DMCA all old clips of him saying the flu was worse than coronavirus, and the streisand effect is hitting him pretty hard.

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1246472340243767296

  8. #4288
    Gold Salty_Aus's Avatar
    Reputation
    214
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    we kicked around weather earlier in this thread - seems like the topic is starting to pick up some momentum



    "According to the Australian government Department of Health site, as yet there is not “widespread community transmission” of Covid-19, and, importantly, “The majority of Australian confirmed cases acquired their infection overseas, including on board cruise ships or associated with recent travel to Europe or the Americas.” Also, only thirty Australians have died from Covid-19 thus far. There is still widespread debate among scientists about how weather/seasonality will affect the spread of Covid-19. But given all the traffic between China and Australia, and the fact that Australia didn’t cut off travel to China until February 1 (and even then initially had many loopholes), one can be hopeful that the relatively mild outbreak of Covid-19 in their Summer reflects a strong seasonal component to the virus."
    I'm not one to praise our government here in Australia.

    Though I did think they did a pretty damn good job early on. We started testing very early and we screened a lot of people from countries that were high risk.
    About 2 weeks ago our infections started to go up quickly. I thought ohh no here we go, this is going to get bad now that we have obvious community infections, but it's not happening.

    Also we're not self isolating well. There was community markets packed with people yesterday, Bondi Beach on Friday had crowds wandering around all without masks. Yet the virus is not running rampant.

    I think the weather might be a valid reason why.
    Though I also think our government has done a pretty damn good job so far.

  9. #4289
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1190
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    8,398
    OPINIONPublished 1 hour ago
    Sean Hannity: Gov. Cuomo, stop denying New Yorkers hydroxychloroquine



    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/sean...oxychloroquine





    Trump or this piece of lower than dog shit scumbag Hannity have any medical experience? How reckless are these people? The actual doctors say nothing proven and here they are telling their stupid sheep to start taking this drug.

  10. #4290
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6055
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,211
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  11. #4291
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6055
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,211
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  12. #4292
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I haven’t had any Trumpsters, but I’ve had a few garden variety chamber of commerce Republicans who certainly would have voted for Trump say I’m out.

    Basically what San said. I can’t ignore this nonsense anymore with this guy. One remarked,”we had one fucking guy with any balls in the whole party. Romney.” Said he didn’t consider himself a Republican anymore. 62 year old banker.

    The other one was just kind of a disgusted neighbor who said something about trump fucking it all up and said there is sure a lot of people dying for a hoax. Most trumpsters have just went quiet. A few have defended, but it’s half hearted. I thought trump would win bigger and that this economy up until two months ago had added to his base and that the world didn’t end. Then it kind of did and the emperor had no clothes and I don’t see how it holds as the bodies pile up.

  13. #4293
    Did coronavirus leak from a research lab in Wuhan? Startling new theory is 'no longer being discounted' amid claims staff 'got infected after being sprayed with blood'

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iscounted.html

    Yeah, I figured the story that the virus "accidentally" happened was bullshit when an infected horseshoe bat infected another animal and then infected humans. It's like the virus was engineered to be many times more infectious so it can spread around the world very fast and easy.




  14. #4294
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Speaking of emperors clothes & cults ..... Molly Knight wrote the Dodgers exposé

    If only Druff read books - he’d be in on the joke.

  15. #4295
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6055
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,211
    also lest we forget, this has barely touched his base so far.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  16. #4296
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6055
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,211
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    It's like the virus was engineered to be many times more infectious so it can spread around the world very fast and easy.

    people are getting really hung up on this.

    engineering viruses is part of an important process through which vaccines are developed etc etc so on, it doesnt just have offensive applications. people jump to 'china would never engineer this virus because only a madman would unleash it on the world', but thats not really what its about.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  17. #4297
    I'm finna make some sloppy joes, stay tuned I'll let you know how they turn out

  18. #4298
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6055
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,211
    good breakdown of cuomo just nailing it:


    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...ame-with-trump
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  19. #4299
    I did a pound of ground beef and half a big white onion chopped up in the skillet with hella salt and pepper. added garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, a little bit of chili powder. drained a little bit of grease, added a hefty fucking squirt of ketchup, a little bit of mustard and some thousand island dressing (?) I had in the fridge. served on sunbeam giant white bread. I'm gonna be totally honest, it's basically 10/10 I knocked it out of the park, I'm a really fucking good chef

     
    Comments
      
      sonatine: a cartoon about it would help me understand

  20. #4300

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 7 guests)

  1. v12cl

Similar Threads

  1. Going to kill the next person...
    By SetofKs in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2018, 01:05 AM
  2. DID BOVADA JUST KILL ALL LHE ABOVE 3-6?
    By SetofKs in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-05-2018, 05:55 PM
  3. So if you were going to kill yourself...
    By BetCheckBet in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2017, 12:28 AM
  4. Kill this whitey
    By Pooh in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-30-2014, 04:13 PM
  5. KILL WILL
    By Yebsite in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:36 PM