Page 174 of 946 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274674 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 18904

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    everything's going so well for OSA right now, it's gonna be a shame in a month when he's lost his job, blood bathed his robinhood account, and got the corona

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Deaths in America as state are now just over 1000.

There are NO shortages of beds or ventilation machines.

Turn off Cuomo and CNN, go outside for a walk and don't spit when you talk.

The propaganda machine works strong on the small minded sheep.

I am in no way saying the virus isn't real or people don't die but no more and in fact far less than other issues we do not shut the darn world down for!
    400 more today. 1695 total.

At what point do you shut down the darn country?

Name:  5b55f96f8784fbec00c829203d3107ab.png
Views: 455
Size:  35.6 KB
    Name:  e1b1d103b321ef0b3f7e54403c93141e.png
Views: 410
Size:  29.3 KB

Load Metric
    Not yet, not even close.

If you think this is justification then we should have shut down for the FLU a long time ago and lived in bubbles. You realized 50000-80000 more people will die of the FU this year.

Wash your hands, don't spit on people and keep away from old sick people.

While we are at it, ban smoking, fatty food, lightening, sharks, water, red meat, cars, all environmental factors, stress, computers from keeping us from walking... what else?

You talk about XXX deaths in a day like its millions, do you know many times more die each day of other things? But CNN and the media isn't pushing that stuff so like a brainless sheep you just sit and drink it up and let them use you. The virus is real, need real response but this is out of hand and over hyped. If you don't see this being used to attack Trump, youre a liberal.

Bah bah bah

Comments

LegalizeMeth: im gonna lmao when you get this shit

Load Metric
    A couple days ago the aggressive Media estimated 2.5M deaths in the USA. Now it's 80,000, and it's going lower, the numbers don't lie. Even Cuomo backed off big time today on the 30,000 ventilators. For the record, the 2018 flu claimed 80,000 lives.

Trump by the way is absolutely annihilating Biden in the betting markets right now. Wait for 2024 Sonatine, don't waste your time in 2020. The economy when it opens is going to surge beyond expectations due to pent up demand. And guess who will take credit for it? Yes, Donald J. Trump.

Comments

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: I am not alone rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    A couple days ago the aggressive Media estimated 2.5M deaths in the USA. Now it's 80,000, and it's going lower, the numbers don't lie. Even Cuomo backed off big time today on the 30,000 ventilators. For the record, the 2018 flu claimed 80,000 lives.

Trump by the way is absolutely annihilating Biden in the betting markets right now. Wait for 2024 Sonatine, don't waste your time in 2020. The economy when it opens is going to surge beyond expectations due to pent up demand. And guess who will take credit for it? Yes, Donald J. Trump.
    Couldn't agree more.

Load Metric

Couldn't agree more.

you realize he's a parody account and you're coming off as a raving lunatic, right?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    However, he's right that he stopped allowing Chinese nationals from coming into the US relatively early in the whole mess, when many on the left were decrying it as '"racist", "xenophonic", or "hysteria". That's the type of thing Trump is good at -- doing what he feels is right, without worrying about political correctness or objections from other countries.
    I think he actually got more praise than criticism for doing it from democrats. He's trying to make it seem like the criticism for all the other things he's done was actually for shutting down China travel - but it wasn't.

He's also making it seem like his decision was some huge thing that only he could've had the foresight would've do, but he made the call to stop people who had been to China from entering America after the major American airlines cancelled all service to and from China, WHO declared global health emergency, and more than a week after China put Hunan into full lock down.

The thing he's good at is tricking people into believing whatever thing he did was a much bigger deal than it was, and all the democrats worked together to try and stop him, but he overcame and now your life is so much better because of it!
    re read your post, written poorly af

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Couldn't agree more.

you realize you're he's a parody account and you're coming off as a raving lunatic, right?
    Not sure what a parody account means, I have only been here since 2007. All I know is Trump is absolutely destroying Biden at the moment. And these apocalyptical numbers the left wants to happen are not going to happen.

Load Metric

you realize you're he's a parody account and you're coming off as a raving lunatic, right?
    Not sure what a parody account means, I have only been here since 2007. All I know is Trump is absolutely destroying Biden at the moment. And these apocalyptical numbers the left wants to happen are not going to happen.

i mean that you are in character, a confirmed plumber and constantly brag about chain restaurants, which you believe to be fine dining

clearly fucking with us

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    I may limitles 2nite

this is awful, what is the purpose of drinking if the prize at the end isn't being a moron in public for LOLZ

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: lol post of the year

Load Metric
    but was DTHP always the leader of the MAGA movement here? i feel like i haven't been mocking him and i apologize for that

Comments

lol wow: i would take a billion changs over whatever one of this guy is

Load Metric
    bro if you let piece of shit blake sass mouth just know that ur life is actually over

Comments

blake: yep

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: no liberal is man enough to take on the DTHP

Load Metric
    but was DTHP always the leader of the MAGA movement here? i feel like i haven't been mocking him and i apologize for that
    I am at the top in a sense (hair piece) but I digress.

I assure you I am no parody and deserve all your mocking.

Without me, Todd and the Plumber this place would be full of bad at math liberals who love to pay for sexual favors and not for lobster.

Comments

OSA: I am a top too

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    everything's going so well for OSA right now, it's gonna be a shame in a month when he's lost his job, blood bathed his robinhood account, and got the corona
    Up 15.6% over the past 3 months. Thanks for asking.

Reading the money bill, and I just want to clarify. If you are unemployed because of corona, you get unemployment--even if you didn't qualify regularly... AND $600 a week for 16 weeks?

Also, is this money being taxed?

I might have to ask to get fired cause I for sure ain't making any commission the next 4 months and I might as well continue to generate revenue elsewhere.

No one cut's OSA's salary.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Not yet, not even close.

If you think this is justification then we should have shut down for the FLU a long time ago and lived in bubbles. You realized 50000-80000 more people will die of the FU this year.

While we are at it, ban smoking, fatty food, lightening, sharks, water, red meat, cars, all environmental factors, stress, computers from keeping us from walking... what else?

You talk about XXX deaths in a day like its millions, do you know many times more die each day of other things? But CNN and the media isn't pushing that stuff so like a brainless sheep you just sit and drink it up and let them use you. The virus is real, need real response but this is out of hand and over hyped. If you don't see this being used to attack Trump, youre a liberal.

Bah bah bah

I'm legit stunned as to how ignorant you are with this whole deal.

If this were sone random pfa poster, I would consider the source.

But I just cannot believe you are this ignorant here.

As someone who is supposedly analytical when making a decision & statement, it is beyond me how you can be this ignorant.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Not yet, not even close.

Bah bah bah

As someone who is supposedly analytical when making a decision & statement, it is beyond me how you can be this ignorant.

That hurts man, cuts deep. On one hand I read that and it made my day then suddenly your disappointment in me brought me down hard.

I understand fully the virus is real, needs containing and yes action is required. I just wish those actions were more along the lines of wash hands, don't touch face, self quarantine if returning from X, stay away from the elderly or compromised people, be courteous when you cough, sneeze etc

This grand over reaction of out doing the next in terms of actions and shut downs for a virus that kills a literal .000001 or less of otherwise healthy or younger folks is mind boggling.

Why do we see higher numbers in places like Italy or Spain, many factors but close quarter living, family togetherness, ignorance etc but I think each geographical landscape needs to differ reacting to containment.

On a side note Ive been stuck at home for 2 weeks now and am a little frustrated. I lined up (relatively close) with people to buy groceries this week on the sidewalk for 30 minutes and walked by a 2 foot plastic shield that protects a cashier (laughable) all to have the guy opening the door cough on me as I walked by. This is a literal joke. These measures do not replace common courteous and hand washing/no face touching. I could ramble on but logic is not part of this plan as much as panic is.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Not yet, not even close.

Bah bah bah

Im starting to think that same way though. I mean, I need to stick my dick in a tight young hole already but NOONE WANTS TO LEAVE THEIR FUCKING HOUSE. I just cant anymore.

If we had zombies outside I would literally be outside with a metal bat swinging for the fucking fences to get some dick, I wouldnt care.

This twink I was seeing turned 20 today. Instead of having his finger knuckle deep in my butt, hes sitting home, jerking himself off instead of face fucking me.

This is no way how to live. No gym and no dick. EVEN IN PRISON, YOU HAVE BOTH.

When Trump hopes for Easter, I say, wheres the Peeps?

Comments

LegalizeMeth: god awful

Load Metric
    In spite of all the call center scammers, you have to love India. The first video appears to show the police throwing turmeric water at lockdown violators. I had no idea what turmeric water was but I guess it's used for joint pain and general detoxing. In this case it turns clothing yellow leaving a "mark of shame".

https://www.newsflare.com/video/3470...southern-india

In the 2nd video the police are using calisthenics as a punishment.

https://www.newsflare.com/video/3470...-with-violence

Load Metric

Without me, Todd and the Plumber this place would be full of bad at math liberals who love to pay for sexual favors and not for lobster.
    I relegated your crusty ass to the shadowrealm in the BTC thread, and yet you have crawled out of the proverbial cave once again, presumably to be reamed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

I relegated your crusty ass to the shadowrealm in the BTC thread, and yet you have crawled out of the proverbial cave once again, presumably to be reamed.

Someone took offense to the John comment lol

Thread Information