Page 166 of 946 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266666 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    ftpjesus is the only poster that has a worse immune system than druff

get well soon guy

Comments

splitthis: Lol

JACKDANIELS: dang

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    South Korea's number were low because they weren't counting asymptomatic people, the vast majority (95-99%) of people with covid are.

The more you test, the higher the number of infected, and the lower the death rate.

Governments are using this for their own ends. Chinese social tracking coming to a town near you. Get your covid tracking app, to make sure you can track your dry cough and make sure you are keeping your social distance. Keep your social distance, and your government check will be there soon.

Covid is real, and contagious, but we are being HAD.
    Anecdotally there are a ton of social media posts on private groups in LA stating that the guidance they are getting is that if they have symptoms, that's cool. Self isolate and don't come in to the ER and oh btw we are not testing you.

Load Metric
    Are you Fox "news" viewer just going to follow these people to hell?
    These are the same people that bitched about the non existent Obama Death Panel,
    when they were fine w/death all along, as long as it doesn't hurt their economy?

This argument that more people die of the flu? & car accidents?
    This is the answer. What happens when we pass that Number, we'll apologize to Osama's family?

& I'll admit, she is good looking, (for like 45 w/a body like that???) but I didn't know she was this whacko.
    She is also bitching because she might not be able to return clothes because her places aren't open, and you only get 30 days to return them?
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Zinc.

Here you go. You shoudn't need hydrochloroquine before you get a fever (sure, it's the door that opens the cell) but this should help prophylactically anyway...

US Recommended Daily Allowance is 11 mg for men and 8 mg for women. Personally I take 10 mg per day now.

Good video

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    South Korea's number were low because they weren't counting asymptomatic people, the vast majority (95-99%) of people with covid are.

The more you test, the higher the number of infected, and the lower the death rate.

Governments are using this for their own ends. Chinese social tracking coming to a town near you. Get your covid tracking app, to make sure you can track your dry cough and make sure you are keeping your social distance. Keep your social distance, and your government check will be there soon.

Covid is real, and contagious, but we are being HAD.
    Anecdotally there are a ton of social media posts on private groups in LA stating that the guidance they are getting is that if they have symptoms, that's cool. Self isolate and don't come in to the ER and oh btw we are not testing you.
    Have an acquaintance who works setting up elections. He was in LA for 2 months and got sick the day after your primary. He started getting sick and went to the ER rather than getting on a plane to go home. He’s based in St. Louis. They met him at the door in hazmat suits. He got put on a bench surrounded by orange cones. They brought him to some quarantine area and gave him a breathing treatment. Said he felt like a panda at the zoo with everyone popping into the window to look at him. It was a novelty three weeks ago. Now half the place likely has it. They said he was presumptive, didn’t test him, but he was ordered to self-quarantine. I’m pretty sure he’s still there. We clearly have a gazillion cases everywhere.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Are you Fox "news" viewer just going to follow these people to hell?
    These are the same people that bitched about the non existent Obama Death Panel,
    when they were fine w/death all along, as long as it doesn't hurt their economy?

This argument that more people die of the flu? & car accidents?
    This is the answer. What happens when we pass that Number, we'll apologize to Osama's family?
    I feel like they use the same 'so what?' logic, without being as explicit, after every mass shooting to defend our gun laws.

But a pretty blonde college student gets murdered by an illegal immigrant...that's state of the union material.

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: God first, above all.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    fat jasontine should be forced to live in california just for this post

Load Metric
    Name:  ab7b0341b0b9a2a16c3f3a3c224a1264.png
Views: 447
Size:  17.2 KB
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 474
Size:  1.76 MB

Comments

TheXFactor: Were #2, except that China probably under estimated their dead by 100,000 people or more

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I'm done with this shit. I rather be unemployed than having to deal with these people on the phone anymore.

I'm trying to give them a life preserver while they are drowning and they are telling me its too much trouble to swim to catch it.

Doesnt matter anyway. If things continue like this for 1-2 months, Im gonna be gone as well

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Zinc.

Here you go. You shoudn't need hydrochloroquine before you get a fever (sure, it's the door that opens the cell) but this should help prophylactically anyway...

US Recommended Daily Allowance is 11 mg for men and 8 mg for women. Personally I take 10 mg per day now.

Good video

All good for tests uses only cell cultures, not necessarily translatable to the zinc intake level necessary to meaningfully inhibit SAR-CoV-2 replication in a human being. Why? Because while zinc is an essential mineral for health, too much zinc is toxic, which is why simply taking a lot of over-the-counter zinc supplements to try to combat the severity of COVID-19 may result in toxic side effects due to zinc poisoning.

For example, this chapter from a medical science book discusses various effects of consuming too much zinc.

https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/tp60-c3.pdf

Comments

splitthis: Gotta be careful with the minerals
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    I'm done with this shit. I rather be unemployed than having to deal with these people on the phone anymore.

I'm trying to give them a life preserver while they are drowning and they are telling me its too much trouble to swim to catch it.

Doesnt matter anyway. If things continue like this for 1-2 months, Im gonna be gone as well
    At least your friend knows one of the 65 numbers to call into radio and drop a N Bomb on Druff. Stay safe bro. The call to listen line will never let you down.

Load Metric
    well todge you did it i had over 37 before he killed himself so fuku burger on me then

Load Metric
    Name:  2de37f9136d9c92398cfa0f5b1e12a59.png
Views: 875
Size:  120.1 KB

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: winner winner chicken dinner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Name:  2de37f9136d9c92398cfa0f5b1e12a59.png
Views: 875
Size:  120.1 KB

I guessing adding Russia to the top of that list fairly soon, even though Russians are generally pretty standoffish on a regular day. there transit system is generally crowded, other public services are rarely paperless and not a lot of credit cards taken or used, huge population of smokers and excessive drinkers many small local pubs not as clean as you may hope/expect.

Life time appointment king of Russia.

Name:  BB11KyHB.img.jpeg
Views: 397
Size:  65.8 KB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LOL @ trusting numbers from China. The US "passing" China means absolutely nothing. Russia also can't be trusted, for obvious reasons.

In fact, the entire number of cases is BS, because of very incomplete testing. Label of that number should be changed to, "Cases confirmed via limited testing".

I've become convinced that, due to the large number of asymptomatic and low-symptom cases, as well as those with clear symptoms who were refused tests, the death and hospitalization rate has been FAR overstated.

I'm not saying this isn't serious, though. It's more transmissible than the flu, more unpredictable who it hospitalizes, more unpredictable who it kills, and is more deadly. For these reasons, it can't just be dismissed as "another flu". Normal 45-year-olds have almost zero point zero chance of being hospitalized from the flu (and especially not put on ventilators), but from COVID-19, it's a real possibility.

Still, this will be a lot less scary if we find out the death rate is 0.2% or 0.3% instead of the 1.4% being theorized right now.

Comments

Forum Wars: 100%

Load Metric

QUEEN NANCY = ABSOLUTE LEGEND. THE ONLY REASON WE DONT HAVE 10X MORE INFECTIONS.

Comments

OSA: troll
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Zinc.

Good video

If you don't have the impossible to get prescription drug, the zinc is useless because it is poorly absorbed?

Silver
    Load Metric
    LOL @ trusting numbers from China. The US "passing" China means absolutely nothing. Russia also can't be trusted, for obvious reasons.

In fact, the entire number of cases is BS, because of very incomplete testing. Label of that number should be changed to, "Cases confirmed via limited testing".

I've become convinced that, due to the large number of asymptomatic and low-symptom cases, as well as those with clear symptoms who were refused tests, the death and hospitalization rate has been FAR overstated.

I'm not saying this isn't serious, though. It's more transmissible than the flu, more unpredictable who it hospitalizes, more unpredictable who it kills, and is more deadly. For these reasons, it can't just be dismissed as "another flu". Normal 45-year-olds have almost zero point zero chance of being hospitalized from the flu (and especially not put on ventilators), but from COVID-19, it's a real possibility.

Still, this will be a lot less scary if we find out the death rate is 0.2% or 0.3% instead of the 1.4% being theorized right now.
    The DDOS on the healthcare system is their own fault. Hospitals are owned by billion dollar corporations run by multi-millionaire administrators. I am sure some government regulators made it a lot harder to prepare for this, but they were and still are billionaires with tremendous resources to bribe lawmakers.

If there is a villain here, it has to be the people that own, run and manage hospitals.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post

The DDOS on the healthcare system is their own fault. Hospitals are owned by billion dollar corporations run by multi-millionaire administrators. I am sure some government regulators made it a lot harder to prepare for this, but they were and still are billionaires with tremendous resources to bribe lawmakers.

If there is a villain here, it has to be the people that own, run and manage hospitals.

Not disputing you, but will observe that in many rural areas, they are nonprofit or barely surviving.

Thread Information