Page 158 of 947 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258658 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    And lol if you don’t think Trump and other rich fuckers haven’t already received plasma antibody therapy.

YOU CANT AFFORD!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    And lol if you don’t think Trump and other rich fuckers haven’t already received plasma antibody therapy.

YOU CANT AFFORD!
    oath.

honestly nothing else explains his apparent immunity and how totally fucking wasted he looked/acted a week ago.

Comments

OSA: Nothing? How about Stress?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I predict Trump will double or triple his net worth by the time this is over.

I'm sure glad I live in Canada.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    I predict Trump will double or triple his net worth by the time this is over.

I'm sure glad I live in Canada.
    I wanna trade commodities like Hillary tho

Load Metric
    The "Spanish Flu" did not originate in Spain.

Just another fact that Trump does not know.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Obscure historical fact-checker rep

Load Metric
    that's nothing!

Trump said he wants packed churches on Easter....

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/24/coro...by-easter.html

Gold
    Load Metric
    You either die or you don't...50/50 right?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    If the miracle drug combo doesn’t work, we have to return to ‘normal’ life with modifications. Those at high risk need to continue to isolate for another 4-6 months, thinking should be geared to helping them isolate. This is gonna run it’s course, regardless of our efforts, so let it roll.

There will be second, third and fourth comings, meaning the rolling of the virus one to another. The last person to get it starts a new cycle until the majority have at it.

Hopefully the combo works so this doesn’t happen.

Shutting down the country for 4-6 months is not plausible.

The biggest lie being told right now is by shuttering in place we are going to beat Corona. That’s bullshit.

They going to let everybody back out of the playpen in 3-4 weeks and a bunch More will catch it. It was all about flattening the curve. We may have to repeat the process in 5-6 weeks.
    I've had scientists tell me they believe we should sit out for a year. And not out of hyperbole... the govt fucked this up real bad
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    If the miracle drug combo doesn’t work, we have to return to ‘normal’ life with modifications. Those at high risk need to continue to isolate for another 4-6 months, thinking should be geared to helping them isolate. This is gonna run it’s course, regardless of our efforts, so let it roll.

There will be second, third and fourth comings, meaning the rolling of the virus one to another. The last person to get it starts a new cycle until the majority have at it.

Hopefully the combo works so this doesn’t happen.

Shutting down the country for 4-6 months is not plausible.

The biggest lie being told right now is by shuttering in place we are going to beat Corona. That’s bullshit.

They going to let everybody back out of the playpen in 3-4 weeks and a bunch More will catch it. It was all about flattening the curve. We may have to repeat the process in 5-6 weeks.
    I get the concept, but that makes no sense because it will only be getting to that point in most places in 3-4 weeks. It’s not like they’ll have passed some first hurdle and be ready for another surge.

Load Metric
    the disaster index here isnt going to be how many people die, its going to be how many people die because our health care system collapsed.

curve flattening / shelter in place / whatever is management more than avoidance/mitigation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I don’t see an option where workers don’t show. Even if you were inclined to sit it out, most won’t, so unless you want to lock down for the next year and eat ramen, and likely get it anyway, you might as well earn.
    2008 unemployment was extended to 99 weeks. It’s 26 now. Glimpse into future.

I feel pretty locked in - in all immodesty

Small business unemployment insurance tax/premium gonna make you grab your inhaler next year
    I can’t remember. If your employer opens his doors and says you have a job, and you don’t want to go, are you still eligible? Wouldn’t that be quitting?

Load Metric
    Question: Who suggested Easter?

Trump: I just thought it would be a beautiful timeline.

just a quick reminder that the president of the united states is learning disabled and mentally ill.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post

I've had scientists tell me they believe we should sit out for a year. And not out of hyperbole... the govt fucked this up real bad
    They need to streamline the antibody test that shows who has already had the virus and recovered. These people can go back to work and try to keep the economy going. Everyone else needs to stay on lockdown.

Load Metric
    So sounds like the stimulus deal is done. They going to pass the senate version and have a “independent panel” dole out the 500B.

If you translate that into French it means Pelosi was grandstanding the whole time and they are going to split the 250B between the two parties to hand out to friends.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So sounds like the stimulus deal is done. They going to pass the senate version and have a “independent panel” dole out the 500B.

If you translate that into French it means Pelosi was grandstanding the whole time and they are going to split the 250B between the two parties to hand out to friends.
    Is that the one with the bullshit $75k cap?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Your points are safe (for now), Druff

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Is that the one with the bullshit $75k cap?

I believe so. Im not thrilled either

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Question: Who suggested Easter?

Trump: I just thought it would be a beautiful timeline.

just a quick reminder that the president of the united states is learning disabled and mentally ill.
    Let me get this straight, he wants all the old white fat people in the red states to get together in close quarters en masse 3 weeks from now? Maybe that ain’t such a bad idea after all. What could possibly go wrong?

Comments

sonatine: lets go people you heard the man

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Trump advisor Larry Kudlow just said a proposed Coronavirus stimulus package could be $6 Trillion

I bet the general population gets than less than 5% of it

Thread Information