Page 157 of 947 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257657 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Trump talking like this is all over and getting everything back to normal for Easter. God help you guys. The worst hasn;t even hit yet...

Here's hoping the border between Canada and USA stays closed...

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Trump talking like this is all over and getting everything back to normal for Easter. God help you guys. The worst hasn;t even hit yet...

Here's hoping the border between Canada and USA stays closed...

we have the drugs moron, just don't take fish cleaner

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Trump is going to lift the nationwide emergency next week and the states are going to ignore him.

Great leadership.
    this is actually a good point.

i'm not sure what trump telling everyone to go back to work does. it's the states that shut everything down, not him

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Trump is going to lift the nationwide emergency next week and the states are going to ignore him.

Great leadership.

i'm not sure what trump telling everyone to go back to work does. it's the states that shut everything down, not him
    He’s going to create a situation where your governor has to decide whether he’s going to kill your business or let them be serviced by companies in Texas or Florida or other places where they’ll act as if nothing is wrong.

Also people from plague zones, I doubt, will be prohibited from traveling to your area. Governors would have to be willing to forego any federal assistance or throw up travel restrictions against people traveling domestically, which won’t happen. He’s going to basically ascertain this thing kills a whole lot of people if this isn’t the greatest wonderdrug ever.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

He’s going to create a situation where your governor has to decide whether he’s going to kill his political career or stay true to the public health .
    touched up some of your punctuation

Small business would put a contract out on a Governor that closed a window opened by the Federal government. That’s stuff that is never forgotten. What I’m less sure of is how workers would react.

Is the Fiscal relief, Unemployment and love of Grandma collectively enough to quell the masses? They gonna be happy to sit out? If you’re under 30 we KNOW your vote.

I saw this movement coming a couple of days ago. I’m noodling this out. The second wave in China & Hong Kong really makes one think

Load Metric
    queen nancy got the budget passed. dish is going to need a gofundme to pay for lip balm by the time the dust settles.

Comments

splitthis: EOS only
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

He’s going to create a situation where your governor has to decide whether he’s going to kill his political career or stay true to the public health .

Small business would put a contract out on a Governor that closed a window opened by the Federal government. What I’m less sure of is how workers would react.

Is the Fiscal relief, Unemployment enough and love of Grandma collectively enough to quell the masses? They gonna be happy to sit out?

I saw this movement coming a couple of days ago. I’m noodling this out. The second wave in China & Hong Kong really makes one think

how is it the second wave already? why wouldn't ppl in China be getting the virus still?

Load Metric

Great leadership.

totally unrelated trump had a conf call with all the big C-level wall street goons and hours later the market went limit up.

im sure its a coincidence and has nothing to do with him literally telling the american public to kamakaze dive into a plague because the dow is hungry.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Trump is shitting the bed on this one. Yanks gotta be really happy about federalism right now.

Load Metric

Small business would put a contract out on a Governor that closed a window opened by the Federal government. That’s stuff that is never forgotten. What I’m less sure of is how workers would react.

Is the Fiscal relief, Unemployment and love of Grandma collectively enough to quell the masses? They gonna be happy to sit out? If you’re under 30 we KNOW your vote.

I don’t see an option where workers don’t show. Even if you were inclined to sit it out, most won’t, so unless you want to lock down for the next year and eat ramen, and likely get it anyway, you might as well earn.

Load Metric

Comments

gauchojake: :sftrue

Load Metric
    CNBC framing the upcoming interview with Pence’s Chief of Staff as a discussion of Social Darwinism.

Actual words

I’m like... don’t the producers know Kudlow and Cramer were business partners? hard to cypher the slant sometimes

Load Metric
    If the miracle drug combo doesn’t work, we have to return to ‘normal’ life with modifications. Those at high risk need to continue to isolate for another 4-6 months, thinking should be geared to helping them isolate. This is gonna run it’s course, regardless of our efforts, so let it roll.

There will be second, third and fourth comings, meaning the rolling of the virus one to another. The last person to get it starts a new cycle until the majority have at it.

Hopefully the combo works so this doesn’t happen.

Shutting down the country for 4-6 months is not plausible.

Comments

Sanlmar: COVID medical advice is free from split during crisis
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    If the drug combo doesn’t work, efforts need to be geared towards plasma collection of those that have survived the rona for direct antibody infusion to those at high risk and those not yet infected.

Pay them 50 for each deposit and they can donate twice weekly. Will cost a lot less than shutdown of the world.

Comments

sonatine: the rona yall
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    i had a 102.5 temperature and super bad cough about a month and a half ago that lasted for a week. i went to urgent care cause i couldn't shake it and tested negative for the flu. i'm now wondering if it's possible i had the 19

probably not

Load Metric

I don’t see an option where workers don’t show. Even if you were inclined to sit it out, most won’t, so unless you want to lock down for the next year and eat ramen, and likely get it anyway, you might as well earn.
    2008 unemployment was extended to 99 weeks. It’s 26 now. Glimpse into future.

I feel pretty locked in - in all immodesty

Small business unemployment insurance tax/premium gonna make you grab your inhaler next year

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    If the miracle drug combo doesn’t work, we have to return to ‘normal’ life with modifications. Those at high risk need to continue to isolate for another 4-6 months, thinking should be geared to helping them isolate. This is gonna run it’s course, regardless of our efforts, so let it roll.

There will be second, third and fourth comings, meaning the rolling of the virus one to another. The last person to get it starts a new cycle until the majority have at it.

The biggest lie being told right now is by shuttering in place we are going to beat Corona. That’s bullshit.

They going to let everybody back out of the playpen in 3-4 weeks and a bunch More will catch it. It was all about flattening the curve. We may have to repeat the process in 5-6 weeks.

Comments

splitthis: You are correct 100%

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

The biggest lie being told right now is by shuttering in place we are going to beat Corona. That’s bullshit.

They going to let everybody back out of the playpen in 3-4 weeks and a bunch More will catch it. It was all about flattening the curve. We may have to repeat the process in 5-6 weeks.

This is so the hospitals can handle the influx of patients. Nothing more, nothing less.

Load Metric
    Self isolation for more than a month for the average American will be devastating. Just because you are collecting unemployment doesn’t mean you will keep your health insurance. Imagine a young family with one diabetic kid and one asthmatic kid, you lose your insurance after that first month. You think gee I can sign up for Medicaid, well the reality of that is you can wait 8-10 months to hear from them and by that time you have to out of pocket pay for very expensive meds.

Slowing the curve is prolonging the misery, after this 2 weeks we do need to go back.

Comments

Sanlmar: Forgot insurance. Hmmm

sonatine: pussies

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information