Page 151 of 946 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251651 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    My god he is fantastically stupid
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazoey View Post
    The Valley couple, both in their 60s, were concerned about symptoms and reportedly saw information online suggesting aquarium products could be used to combat coronavirus.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    My god he is fantastically stupid
    If you mean the guy in the article who 'investigated' chloroquine, yes, he was stupid.

But Chloroquine is considered a relatively safe drug to use if use is as prescribed. Which is like 500 mg. (one half a gram).

This is pretty potent stuff and can cause heart rythym disorders with 1 g or above use per day --- that can be deadly, fast.

Many idiots gonna overdose I'm afraid.

This is one of the drugs being tested in SOLIDARITY.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    The Valley couple, both in their 60s, were concerned about symptoms and reportedly saw information online suggesting aquarium products could be used to combat coronavirus.
    OH MY DEAR SWEET SAVIOR LORD.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    again, can someone tell me what the republican bill, as proposed, brought to the table thats so important?
    Run down to your local Bar and ask the bartender if his family could use $2900-$3300 in the next few weeks.

Also there are lot of “important” sectors that could use a friendly loan to prevent going under.

Now the terms of the loan facility were more or less a non starter as presented and that’s why Pelosi nuked it but the bill wasn’t all bad either. You could make similar statements to the 1400 page rebuttal: lot
    Of good in there once you get past airplane emissions andnother bullshit that doesn’t belong.

Load Metric
    It’s fucking disgusting.

show me in the bill what part saves lives please.

its a bailout bill.
    its literally a bailout bill.

you're all going full karen over a bailout bill.

- sonatine's quad post deserves more love. Right again. Slush fund of 1/2 trillion controled by Steve Mnuchin, what could possibly go wrong for the average person financially? But conversely, something DOES need to be done to save the economy from this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I find myself in the strange posistion where I think Pelosi is right. The whole internet is blaming her for not wanting to pass “something to help Americans” and what’s being proposed in the end is only going to help corporations.

not to mention, she wouldnt balk if it was going to help corporations ...responsibly.

her big sticking points is its a bailout where corps can fire people and keep the fucking money anyway, and that there are literally no limits on how trump can use the slush fund, including bailing out his hotels.

these are reasonable concerns.
    Old turkey neck mitch only care about the big biz. How does he keep winning elections?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    It’s fucking disgusting.

its a bailout bill.

- sonatine's quad post deserves more love. Right again. Slush fund of 1/2 trillion controled by Steve Mnuchin, what could possibly go wrong for the average person financially? But conversely, something DOES need to be done to save the economy from this.

im super glad you brought this point up because this bill does nothing to 'save the economy'.

it also does nothing to protect workers, it does not address the ritualistic market distortion the fed has been engaging in, which btw are turning our etfs into toxic timebombs every bit as worthless as the housing market's cdos are.

this is why pelosi is skull fucking it.

lol at this pearl clutching, jesus christ.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    again, can someone tell me what the republican bill, as proposed, brought to the table thats so important?
    Run down to your local Bar and ask the bartender if his family could use $2900-$3300 in the next few weeks.

Also there are lot of “important” sectors that could use a friendly loan to prevent going under.

Now the terms of the loan facility were more or less a non starter as presented and that’s why Pelosi nuked it but the bill wasn’t all bad either. You could make similar statements to the 1400 page rebuttal: lot
    Of good in there once you get past airplane emissions andnother bullshit that doesn’t belong.

if you can show me where in the bill it authorizes checks to families, ill absolutely take back what i said because i agree thats absolutely critical.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

not to mention, she wouldnt balk if it was going to help corporations ...responsibly.

her big sticking points is its a bailout where corps can fire people and keep the fucking money anyway, and that there are literally no limits on how trump can use the slush fund, including bailing out his hotels.

these are reasonable concerns.
    Old turkey neck mitch only care about the big biz. How does he keep winning elections?
    The same way the folks on the other side of the aisle do.

Load Metric

if you can show me where in the bill it authorizes checks to families, ill absolutely take back what i said because i agree thats absolutely critical.
    if these very average politicians can’t get a check to the bartender and his family - well, you can already see the beginnings of the movement to JUST GO BACK TO WORK.

i don’t endorse it necessarily but you can feel the falling barometric pressure in your knees.

The Legislative clowns can’t get Fiscal stimulus done in a time of crisis. Then punt

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    apparently pelosi's proposed bill includes things having nothing to do with this crisis, including new collective bargaining powers for unions, higher fuel emissions standards for airlines, and expanded wind and solar tax credits.

this is extremely upsetting.
    What a bitch... looking out for normal actual working people.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    It’s fucking disgusting.

its a bailout bill.

im super glad you brought this point up because this bill does nothing to 'save the economy'.

it also does nothing to protect workers, it does not address the ritualistic market distortion the fed has been engaging in, which btw are turning our etfs into toxic timebombs every bit as worthless as the housing market's cdos are.

this is why pelosi is skull fucking it.

lol at this pearl clutching, jesus christ.

Speaking of credit default swaps. Carl Icahn have a great interview to CNBC last week and he was all over them. History is going to repeat itself. These old Jews know these things.

Comments

sonatine: fuckin oath

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    I assume you're mocking James Woods, but hard to tell
    Dunno, doesnt look like i will have my coronavirus position pinned down for a while

odds that I will think this pandemic happened organically +450

Comments

Tellafriend: Good find

Sanlmar: tha fuck?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i said earlier in this thread (or one of these threads) that trump will be forced to capitulate to "president pelosi", but she's clearly overplaying her hand.

certain democrat proposals, like extended unemployment benefits or government provided health care for people suffering from the coronavirus, are understandable and republicans will just have to accept them.

throwing completely unrelated things like airplane fuel emission offsets into the bill is just ridiculous.

this is one time when trump should use his twitter account to point these things out to the american people, cause i had to dig just to find this news. I'm not sure the average american understands what is going on here.

on the other hand, republicans need to ensure that bailout money comes with an ironclad guarantee of ZERO layoffs for at least 5 years. i've read mixed things as to whether that specific issue is as firm in the McConnell bill as it needs to be.

wow sounds like politics are happening, thats crazy. its almost as if she knows exactly what shes doing because shes been doing it her entire life, and that cramming nonsense into a fake bill proposal is part of an established process to reach a sane middle ground, in the interests of not letting corporations take a bailout and then lay off employees while paying out c-level bonuses, or providing a half trillion dollar sack of fucking lucre that trump can literally use to pay off his failing businesses.

while we're on the subject, what parts of the republican bill exactly are you so hot to trot over getting pushed through?
    lol ofc the two retards neg rep you. OSA the poor mooch homo somehow is a republican... of the all the people that should be a dem it's him. Just goes to show how stupid he is.

Load Metric
    That just means no-excuse mail-in ballots, which is going due be needed and is directly related to Corona. Are there states that actually require ID to get a mail-in ballot? Not sure how that would even work.

Comments

thesidedish: don't need an auto shills posting, think critically plz

Load Metric
    the heads of large companies need more than one vacation house dude it's only fair

Comments

SPIT this: lul

Load Metric
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...stimulus-bill/

cool cool the totally normal and definitely not a evangalist cult GOP slipped in a provision to exclude planned parenthood from any small business loans/bailouts.

Load Metric
    Nothing's getting passed, folks, and Trump will start encouraging people to get back to work like normal.

SPY puts

Comments

sonatine: all the sexy sexy spy puts ever

thesidedish: gross cringe bromance

Thread Information