Page 145 of 947 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245645 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    not for nothing but hydroxychloroquine might essentially solve this problem. like if the results from the trials prove out, this whole thing could be like damned near a wrap in 3 weeks.
    SPY calls

Load Metric
    Lol story about white supremacists that are positive purposefully coughing or spitting on those they want to catch the virus. It’s gonna get interesting with the national guard. Gotta also wonder if nonwhites will get mad and retaliate the same.
    The race war has begun lol.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

BCR: That’s just fucking perfection.

SPIT this: *chefs kiss*

TheXFactor: R.I.P.
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Diamond
    Load Metric
    My fucking dumb bitch roommate leaves for a weekend and now comes back WITH HER MOTHER INTO OUR APARTMENT.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. ARE PEOPLE THIS RETARDED?????

I just cant.

Comments

splitthis: That’s saying a lot coming from u

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    My fucking dumb bitch roommate leaves for a weekend and now comes back WITH HER MOTHER INTO OUR APARTMENT.

I just cant.
    1. is she hot?
    2. are you gonna have a threesome?

inquiring minds and all that...

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

I just cant.
    1. is she hot?
    2. are you gonna have a threesome?

inquiring minds and all that...

Its not like I am going to make the woman wait outside, but why are you even here in the first place? Lockdown is in like 1 hour. wtf.

Comments

BCR: Start coughing violently.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    David "Doc" Sands, a well known online player in the 2000s, has announced he has coronavirus.

He has one of those "concierge" doctors, so he was able to get tested. (Not sure how that doctor has access to the tests.) Concierge doctors are ones who charge a flat rate and give patients unlimited access to them, and they handle a smaller number of patients overall. They used to be very expensive ($20-$50k per year, per patient), but there have since emerged some much lower cost options. The field of concierge medicine is controversial, for various reasons I won't get into.

Anwyay, here are his tweets. Cliffs: He's 35 and isn't that sick. And for some reason he's taking long walks in public with his family.

Comments

BCR: Glad he isn’t sick. Hope it’s not a sick yet situation. I wouldn’t be calling it mild unless I was weeks past it.

Load Metric
    not for nothing but hydroxychloroquine might essentially solve this problem. like if the results from the trials prove out, this whole thing could be like damned near a wrap in 3 weeks.
    How much do we have available? Malaria hits super populated places. Seems like something gates foundation or something similar might have a stockpile of. Let’s get lucky.

Load Metric
    splitthis: U forgot about supply.........

totally fair. but combine it with nationalized supply chain + grid quarantine lockdown and this stops being open ended, which is nice.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    SPY calls

Spy calls?

Not tomorrow.

Thanks to Congress and the trump admin collectively being a bunch of dumbfucks, the stimulus vote failed.

PUTS will rule the day tomorrow. Spy futures down another 120 and dow futures down another 1000

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    How much do we have available? Malaria hits super populated places. Seems like something gates foundation or something similar might have a stockpile of. Let’s get lucky.
    it can be produced domestically is my understanding, its not a complicated drug to make and we have a lot of practice.

plus novartis literally just pledged 130m doses.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    SPY calls

Spy calls?

Not tomorrow.

Thanks to Congress and the trump admin collectively being a bunch of dumbfucks, the stimulus vote failed.

PUTS will rule the day tomorrow. Spy futures down another 120 and dow futures down another 1000

puts but dump at eod because that bills going to pass after hours and be the greatest bull trap of our generation.

Comments

Gordman: Let's hope so

Diamond
    Load Metric
    SPY calls

Spy calls?

Not tomorrow.

This means we finna be on that TVIX train????

Choooo Chooooo

Platinum
    Load Metric
    x-posted from investment thread...

https://news.3m.com/blog/3m-stories/...ocard-mar20-na

Since the initial COVID-19 outbreak, we’ve ramped up to maximum production levels of N95 respirators and doubled our global output to a rate of more than 1.1 billion per year, or nearly 100 million per month. In the United States we are producing 35 million respirators per month; of these, more than 90% are now designated for healthcare workers, with the remaining deployed to other industries also critical in this pandemic, including energy, food and pharmaceutical companies. As a global company, we also manufacture respirators in Europe, Asia and Latin America, and our products are being similarly deployed to support the COVID-19 response in those respective regions.

this statement is making it sound like that within a few months equipment is not really gonna be an issue...I mean if they churn out 105M respirators by june I think that would be sufficient to cover all medical needs even if this shit gets really, really bad...

couple this with Novartis pledging to make a shitton of doses of something that may cure this...

amazing what happens when the gobment gets outta the way and lets the private sector deal with shit...too bad the private sector couldn't come up with a financial bailout package...

Comments

sonatine: delivered using tesla driverless trucks naturally

Load Metric
    Every time Trump reassures the nation, my instincts tell me to make a major run to Costco and Cabela’s.
    Name:  D89C3426-63BC-4427-A6D0-454EB007D6BF.jpeg
Views: 441
Size:  128.1 KB
    Last edited by Jayjami; 03-22-2020 at 03:30 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Splitthis:

I think you said something about garlic pills a while back? I was googling a little about it but I was curious your own personal reasons for suggesting them especially since you're a nurse (I think?) and all?

I was going to run out and get some pretty soon here before stores close - are there certain types/brands/dosages you would recommend?

Also, is there anything else OTC that you, in your own opinion you would suggest? I was going to pick up some vitamin c as well but just wondering if there is anything else I should get

Thanks

Load Metric
    Splitthis:

I think you said something about garlic pills a while back? I was googling a little about it but I was curious your own personal reasons for suggesting them especially since you're a nurse (I think?) and all?

I was going to run out and get some pretty soon here before stores close - are there certain types/brands/dosages you would recommend?

Also, is there anything else OTC that you, in your own opinion you would suggest? I was going to pick up some vitamin c as well but just wondering if there is anything else I should get

Thanks
    There is a compound in garlic that has antiviral properties. Get 500 mg odorless capsules. Take up to 6 a day. I do 3. My grandma never was sick and lived till 97 and always swore by it. I let vitamin c 500 mg rose hips not the chewable type, dissolve slowly on the back of my tongue whenever I start a sniffle or sore throat. This happened last night and am fine today. I haven’t been ill with cold or flu for years.

Drink lots of water and eat healthy, our bodies are not made for the shit brown foods people are consuming. Also if overweight it’s time to get serious about that. Simply eating low-fat home cooked meals with lots of fruits and veggies will trim you up without exercise if super obese, and once down in some weight add exercise. We are not built to be sedentary.

Sedentary and obese eating shit food is a life time bomb on multiple levels. This country needs to wake up to that aside and including the corona crisis.

Comments

Gordman: Thank you so much!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Splitthis:

Thanks
    There is a compound in garlic that has antiviral properties. Get 500 mg odorless capsules. Take up to 6 a day. I do 3. My grandma never was sick and lived till 97 and always swore by it. I let vitamin c 500 mg rose hips not the chewable type, dissolve slowly on the back of my tongue whenever I start a sniffle or sore throat. This happened last night and am fine today. I haven’t been ill with cold or flu for years.

Drink lots of water and eat healthy, our bodies are not made for the shit brown foods people are consuming. Also if overweight it’s time to get serious about that. Simply eating low-fat home cooked meals with lots of fruits and veggies will trim you up without exercise if super obese, and once down in some weight add exercise. We are not built to be sedentary.

Sedentary and obese eating shit food is a life time bomb on multiple levels. This country needs to wake up to that aside and including the corona crisis.

Thank you very much for all of this!

Load Metric
    Sonatine,can you tell me what you know about this drug that seems to have some promise? I trust you way more than Trump. Thanks.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: dark web info rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Sonatine,can you tell me what you know about this drug that seems to have some promise? I trust you way more than Trump. Thanks.

its an antiviral that actually saved elon musks life recently. so right there i mean...

also they have been doing spot tests of critically ill patients using it and to my knowledge, no one who got dosed with it yet has died?

grain of salt that because i know its not a huge sample size and that may not be accurate by now but its been really, really positive.

Comments

big dick: There is hope. Thanks for the response.

Thread Information