Page 140 of 947 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240640 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    This news conference is hilarious! I love how Trump says China with a Chinese accent and how he continually pats himself on the back...howling laughter! Sleepy Biden rofl.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    We just passed Germany and Iran. Now #4. Likely #3 within a day or two. Like three days ago we were #7.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/a...23467b48e9ecf6

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    This news conference is hilarious! I love how Trump says China with a Chinese accent and how he continually pats himself on the back...howling laughter! Sleepy Biden rofl.
    I like how he mentions "Sleepy Joe Biden" and then he proceeds to bring on "Sleepy Ben Carson" and literally falls asleep.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    We just passed Germany and Iran. Now #4. Likely #3 within a day or two. Like three days ago we were #7.

I actually hate this so much, it’s insanely misleading.

Look at the per 1000 residents numbers.

Comments

Tellafriend: this must be all they got to do

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    My son is driving home from Oregon tomorrow. I told him if gets pulled over, just cough on his license and registration when the cop comes to the window. Problem solved.
    you could just cough on your hand and grab your licence "sorry i don't feel well" if they had a brain wouldn't go near it and insist you roll up your window. either way not going to be easy for them.

They probably have thought of this and will just start taking photos while you hold them, although this may be a violation of your rights?
    They still got to get you to sign the promise to appear ticket and retain it. 100% they aren’t even pulling you over for speeding unless you are going 100 in a school zone.

Unless you are black of course, then you can still get pulled over for any fucking reason at any time. This is still America fo God’s sake.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Two things:

1. home test kits will be available for individual purchase for $135. You won't have to leave your house and will have answers w/n 3 days of receiving the kit which will take 2 days. Shipping is included in the price. They have 30k of these currently available. more to come. i can find the name of the private company that is doing this if anyone cares. I believe it starts with an "A" but would be easy enough to find w/ a simple google search.
    So apparently ,the company EverlyWell making that test...ship the scammatar

“EverlyWell is transforming lab testing — a $25 billion market — to be simple, convenient, and useful for you,” she told the judges with a smile. Beside her sat a display of the company’s wares: mail-order test kits for everything from testosterone levels to sexually transmitted infections.

When Cheek left the stage, she had a fresh $1 million commitment from investor Lori Greiner. And the company is wowing more than just the television judges. EverlyWell garnered $6 million in sales last year, a spokeswoman said, and Cheek told the judges that this year they expected that to double.

But what EverlyWell describes as one of its best-sellers — a test for food sensitivity — is of dubious medical value, according to experts interviewed by STAT. The $199 test promises to use a fingerprick’s worth of blood to gauge whether a person’s immune system is active against 96 common foods, including asparagus, garlic, and eggs. An immune protein called immunoglobulin G, the company’s website says, could be to blame for symptoms such headaches, stomach pain, diarrhea, and fatigue.
    https://www.statnews.com/2018/01/23/...sitivity-test/

Maybe Elizabeth Holmes can dev a test? 😂😂😂

I'd have to look further, but this is not the one i was referring to, but another one.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/03/21/coron...-home-testing/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

you could just cough on your hand and grab your licence "sorry i don't feel well" if they had a brain wouldn't go near it and insist you roll up your window. either way not going to be easy for them.

They probably have thought of this and will just start taking photos while you hold them, although this may be a violation of your rights?
    They still got to get you to sign the promise to appear ticket and retain it. 100% they aren’t even pulling you over for speeding unless you are going 100 in a school zone.
    There are no school zones...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

Sure, we can do that. In which case, we're worse off than China ever was and NYC is worse off than pretty much anywhere other than Italy.

Load Metric

Sure, we can do that. In which case, we're worse off than China ever was and NYC is worse off than pretty much anywhere other than Italy.
    You buying a futures ticket on NYC clearing first?

Notice Druff social distancing from PFA?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Yes, NYC puts

Load Metric
    Druff checked in to the hospital late this morning with shortness of breath and coughing. We think it's just his LPR acting up, but keeping him in our prayers.

Comments

Sanlmar: Was gonna donate my Freeroll but this is an obvious todger dodge

Load Metric

Yes, NYC puts
    From my kid in NYC

want to move to the upper east side? Average age is like 90 years old. I’m sure there will be a bunch of empty apartments soon”

Load Metric
    All the rich people are leaving NYC and going to their second homes. Two problems with that
    1. They're spreading the virus to other places
    2. If they're going upstate, they're going to parts of the country with worse medical services. So when they do get sick or spread the outbreak to more rural areas, they'll get worse medical treatment. It's well documented that medical services in rural areas were already strained long before this outbreak, and now they have to deal with this too.

Load Metric
    All the rich people are leaving NYC and going to their second homes. Two problems with that
    1. They're spreading the virus to other places
    2. If they're going upstate, they're going to parts of the country with worse medical services. So when they do get sick or spread the outbreak to more rural areas, they'll get worse medical treatment. It's well documented that medical services in rural areas were already strained long before this outbreak, and now they have to deal with this too.
    Northeast rural is like the Mayo Clinic vs rest of U.S.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Yes, NYC puts
    From my kid in NYC

want to move to the upper east side? Average age is like 90 years old. I’m sure there will be a bunch of empty apartments soon”

Your son is savage af. I like it. With dark humor like this, might not be a stretch hes playing for my side....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

From my kid in NYC

Your son is savage af. I like it. With dark humor like this, might not be a stretch hes playing for my side....
    Daughter is NYC. Her game is immaculate.

Son moved back home yesterday cause we laid him off. Serious af

Load Metric
    Let’s assume NYC breaks in 2 weeks. Work with me here.....

You laid off all your chefs, waiters, etc. The line cooks are collecting and the rest are a little miffed and hustling for rent. They find something else.

You are good to open but you can’t round up the crew. Some want to collect for the full 26 weeks. You are recruiting again.

Just an example

A message I’m delivering to our general manager. “You better sit down Sunday and write a real personal text to each and every employee. I don’t care if you take 8 hours doing it”

Never assume

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Let’s assume NYC breaks in 2 weeks. Work with me here.....

You laid off all your chefs, waiters, etc. The line cooks are collecting and the rest are a little miffed and hustling for rent. They find something else.

You are good to open but you can’t round up the crew. Some want to collect for the full 26 weeks. You are recruiting again.

Just an example

A message I’m delivering to our general manager. “You better sit down Sunday and write a real personal text to each and every employee. I don’t care if you take 8 hours doing it”

Never assume

I doubt any worker is pissed off at the owner for doing it. Some restaurants are paying management but no one else. Those are the places that will lose workers. My roommate was told to get on unemployment but management gets paid. Thing is she only works 4 days a week and can afford a 1050/month plus utilities, so there's always exceptions

Load Metric

China where you can trust official government numbers and not the pictures of dead people in the street.

NYC is what happens when you jam 8 million people on an island, 20+ million not far away.

Also, it’s pretty easy to figure out, we have about 250 cases for every one death, the reported stats are all bullshit, at least when it comes to testing. Just use deaths x 250 and you have an accurate ballpark of cases.

Load Metric
    Deaths are a lagging indicator of case numbers. Not leading.

Thread Information