Page 133 of 947 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233633 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 18935

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Why are the NY Times and various leftist entertainers trying to defend China in the whole thing, and rewrite their role in this entire mess?

What's wrong with calling it "The Chinese Virus"? Did it not originate in China? Did the Chinese government not lie about this to the WHO, and allow 5 million people with the virus to travel out of Wuhan?

LOL identity politics

Why is this even being discussed?

It was universally called the Wuhan virus which is more accurate than Chinese Virus. However, Trump fans are literally too stupid to have any clue where Wuhan is. So Trump had to rewrite it ?

So it was either because his followers are too stupid or he wanted to inject race into this.

Calling it Corona or Wuhan like everyone else was specific and better suited.

Yes, but now it is the Democrats trying to politicize it. Lets not forget. Trump was the one who rewrote the name.

edit - I started reading this thread backwards to avoid the landlord right's debate. Jayami is saying exact same stuff.(Honestly, Druff has a point, but landlords should be financially sound enough.) Landlords get the laws protecting their interests and capital 99% of the time. Sucks have to make sacrifices but if a landlord is so highly leveraged they can't handle this, then we need to adjust the list of those who made bad financial decisions. It is very possible the renter didn't even make a decision to be in their bad spot, just how the world works for them.

Comments

Jayjami: Don’t disagree with any of this.
    Last edited by donkdowndonedied; 03-20-2020 at 07:10 AM.

Load Metric
    The one thing I have learned about these viruses are people in third world countries are fucking around with animals they should have no contact with. I just read people in Wuhan were eating bats, ant-eaters and monkeys as a fucking delicacy, in that they paid a premium for it. That shit has to stop. I get it, there are 7 Billion people in the world and if someone wants to eat a diseased horse there is not much you can do, this is why we need closed borders in 1st world countries.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Close yourself off bitch

Load Metric

Comments

gauchojake: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    No idea what issue is with saying Chinese Coronavirus. I’ve been saying African AIDS for years....

Also it’s called covid19 not the Coronavirus because that is a blanket term. You might as well call SARS the Chinese Coronavirus as well.

Even if you are against identity politics calling it Chinese Coronavirus makes you look like a idiot .
    COVID-19 is the disease caused by the virus, which is formally called SARS-CoV-19.

https://www.who.int/emergencies/dise...that-causes-it
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Gov.Andrew Cuomo for president... wow this guy knows his shit

Comments

Forum Wars:

big dick: .
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

yeah its so jarring, having a functional adult politician stand tall and lead.

Comments

OSA: FFS Trump isn't a politician...when will you get that?

duped_samaritan: He's the president OSA
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Here's the truth, here's why you shouldn't panic.

No lies.

What a novel way to handle things.

Load Metric
    Working his tail off now to the exclusion of other issues. Speaking with Trump regularly about options (probably Cuomo ---> Trump is the way 95% of the knowledge is flowing).

Don't care if Demo or Rep, this guy is stepping it up and is on top of this horrible thing for his state as much as any governor could be.

Load Metric
    It may work, it may not work. I feel good about it. Smart guy - jenius
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Mortality rate double for men compared to women in Italy.

Also of note, no other genders were mentioned.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    I always thought one step was Asian, I guess not.

And on top of everything else, Trump is doing this, so we are talking about how racist he is, and not about what a shitty job he is doing on the Mar-a-lago Virus.

If you are still w/Trump, you are at least ok w/racism, but I just can't imagine how racist you'd have to be to fight for something stupid like this.
    Fox "news" sheep.
    One look at my dick and you'd see I wasn't Asian. I am not the one fighting for anything bro. You, tine, and Jay are the ones upset that Our President calls it Chinese virus among other terms as corona virus etc. This discussion should be #1049 on the list when talking about the situation we have right now.

Again. To use another example. When Katrina hit thousands of African Americans were displaced. No one thought it was racist to say that or to bring up their ethnicity. I feel like I am trying to explain this to a person who doesn't speak English.
    Chinese men are known for having small pee pes, 8,299 cases in ny Around 300 deaths I believe. Wife has to go to work though briefly because she needs to cut check cumo orders 100 percent workers nonestntial to stay home. Wifes company put in server that cannot be accessed from home. I think coumos edict goes into effect sunday
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 03-20-2020 at 09:29 AM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post

One look at my dick and you'd see I wasn't Asian. I am not the one fighting for anything bro. You, tine, and Jay are the ones upset that Our President calls it Chinese virus among other terms as corona virus etc. This discussion should be #1049 on the list when talking about the situation we have right now.

Again. To use another example. When Katrina hit thousands of African Americans were displaced. No one thought it was racist to say that or to bring up their ethnicity. I feel like I am trying to explain this to a person who doesn't speak English.
    Chinese men are known for having small pee pes, 8,299 cases in ny Around 300 deaths I believe. Wife has to go to work though briefly because she needs to cut check cumo orders 100 percent workers nonestntial to stay home. Wifes company put in server that cannot be accessed from home. I think coumos edict goes into effect sunday
    You didn't stop her? I see who has the balls in the relationship...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    You didn't stop her? I see who has the balls in the relationship...

Its reciprocal , she is a Capricorn . I can't tell her what to do , likewise with me. Some things just have to be done like food shopping. My son is home from school but takes a walk with his friends pit bull daily to combat cabin fever. Dad is still getting medical treatment. You can't stop living your life. Its getting more rigorous with regard to going out effective this week. Think Sunday, 100 percent of population non essential is going to go into effect.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 03-20-2020 at 09:58 AM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    if im a wannabe tranny blower, and I know its hard to do this because humans are garbage and they just want to get their way at all times: id stop cheering for the virus & china, this isn't how ur gonna "get" #OrAnGeMaN

Load Metric
    Yikes, 55% is extremely low for handing a national crisis.

What was Bush during 9/11? 85%?

Load Metric

Comments

OSA: not good, this is why you arent getting a check

SPIT this: big if true

Jayjami: Huge if true!

duped_samaritan: tremendous

MrTickle: massive

Sloppy Joe: Gargantuan development here

splitthis: Lol so unlike you

nunbeater: lmaooooooo

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post

Trump is at 80%: 15-3 accounting for 40% "trump is god" and 40% "orange man bad" votes at all times no matter what

edit: 83% actually

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post

Yeah, almost historically low. Wait until grandma and grandpa and maybe a few of us start dropping. People still don’t get we are in the top of the third inning here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    if im a wannabe tranny blower, and I know its hard to do this because humans are garbage and they just want to get their way at all times: id stop cheering for the virus & china, this isn't how ur gonna "get" #OrAnGeMaN

You're foolish if you dont think these numbers spike up dramatically once Shaniqua'leya and her 4 kids get a check for $3000 in a few weeks (you know the baby daddy aint on the tax returns)
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

yeah its so jarring, having a functional adult politician stand tall and lead.
    Trump has this so under control. You see, there’s a drug, it works on malaria, and it might work to alleviate some Coronavirus symptoms. There’s zero scientific evidence it will help at all, and it’s months away, but Trump “has a good feeling about it”. No need to worry.

Thread Information