Page 130 of 947 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230630 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 18923

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    I wonder if they will delay filing of taxes deadline. If you owe I know they pushed it back where you have until July 15th to pay but you currently still have to file before then.

The Bravo Poker App right now is tough to look at. It shows a few rooms in Florida, California, and England have a few tables going but nothing else due to shutdowns everywhere. Of course this is expected it's just crazy to see.

Bovada also down tonight too which I'm sure they aren't happy about. Poker was never their primary source of income but it has become a big part now that sports betting is basically rip.
    ***update*** Today the IRS moved the filing deadline to July 15, thus matching the tax payment deadline...thus the material below about filing is not correct as to due dates for filing. (below text underlined affected by the deadline change)

Please be aware there are always two separate requirements: (1) filing a return (2) paying tax....the requirements usually have the same due date: April 15. The due date for filing a return can be extended to October 15 if requested by April 15....but the payment requirement may not be extended. thus to avoid penalty the taxpayer must pay all tax by April 15 or, if an extension to file is granted substantially all (more than 90%) by April 15. But this year, the payment deadline has been moved back I understand.

I can't find it on the IRS.gov website, but I understand the deadline for paying tax has been moved to July 15 due to the emergency...but the April 15 filing requirement, or deadline for requesting an extension, has not been changed. So if you won't be able to file by April 15 (probably because your preparer is not seeing clients) then you should request an extension, and you will have until October 15 to file your return. Note, if you have overpaid your taxes and will get a refund, then you can file without penalty anytime after the due date (April 15 or October 15 with extension)...but if you do not file within 3 years of the due date you will sacrifice any refund you would otherwise receive.
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 03-20-2020 at 07:51 AM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Diamond
    Load Metric
    wannabe tranny blowers: how is it trumps fault when he went against the WHO banning Chinese flights?

Load Metric
    I would physically and intellectually dominate you irl

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I honestly can not believe what im seeing the last 2 days, libtards jumping to their base instinct of pulling the race card. why are they carrying water for these scamming trash who did not shut down flights to anywhere and JFC they pulled off the Chinese new year jan 25 which from my understanding is big of a social gathering there as it is in the US jan 1

Load Metric
    fuck the chinks of course but your boy fucked every single one us including you

1 term lame duck. He is gone like the wind after january and tfg for that. What a mess

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  ETcTFZ6XQAESJ6W.jpeg.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  126.5 KB

Just think...now just think....

If this guy didnt fire the actual people a couple of years ago who actually know what the fuck they are doing and are extremely educated at this type of scenario and what the fuck is going on...

Comments

big dick: His own words

Krypt:

Walter Sobchak: Absolutely

Muck Ficon: :this

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

1 term lame duck. He is gone like the wind after january and tfg for that. What a mess

sorry I don't think that narrative is gonna hold, I don't see other countries doing a better job than us

Load Metric
    you dont think we could have prepared a little better? i think we could have been much much better prepared. The man said weeks ago that anyone and everyone can be tested and now weeks later barley anyone can be tested.

He was offered a large supply of tests from the WHO and turned them down. This is a fact dish this isnt some fake news bullshit media political bullshit.

Load Metric

Don't worry, before he goes the Republicans are trying to use this as an excuse for yet another corporate tax cut while denying extended unemployment benefits and paid sick leave to everyday people who need it most (their base).

Also, Senator Burr of NC was publicly toeing Trump's "this is no big deal" line, while quietly telling donors that it was going to be a disaster and selling over a million dollars worth of stock before the markets plunged.

Business as usual for the Republicons.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    the worst people on earth and i hope they get whats coming to them in the end and they might get it sooner than later

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

sorry I don't think that narrative is gonna hold, I don't see other countries doing a better job than us

Orly? Why are other countries sending the US (the greatest country in the world) testkits to detect for the virus?

Why do people like for example, Gates have to step up to the plate and manufacture/donate tests so the average american can know whether or not they even have it? Why are other countries laughably beating us at this???

Why is it, that even if I were to go to the doctor right now and claim I "might have it", I likely wouldn't even be tested because I dont qualify?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Orly? Why are other countries sending the US (the greatest country in the world) testkits to detect for the virus?

Why do people like for example, Gates have to step up to the plate and manufacture/donate tests so the average american can know whether or not they even have it? Why are other countries laughably beating us at this???

Why is it, that even if I were to go to the doctor right now and claim I "might have it", and I wouldn't even be tested because I dont qualify?
    we got a chink jack ma doing more for us than our own fucking goverment

Load Metric
    Senate GOP unveils massive coronavirus bill that includes checks for Americans

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...ments-n1163826

WASHINGTON — Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Thursday released the Republican proposal for a massive emergency coronavirus stimulus bill, which includes direct cash payments for some Americans.

The proposal, expected to cost around $1 trillion, calls for direct payments on a tiered scale. Individuals making $75,000 based on a 2018 tax return would be eligible for $1,200 payments, or $2,400 for couples filing jointly.

The payments would decrease for those making more than $75,000, with an income cap of $99,000 per individual or $198,000 for couples. The payments would also increase $500 for each child a person or couple has.

However, taxpayers with little or no income tax liability but at least $2,500 of qualifying income would be eligible for only $600 or $1,200 for couples. The direct deposits appear to be just a one-time payment, rather than two payments as initially proposed by the White House.

The Republican proposal also includes emergency aid for small businesses and industries such as airline companies.

The GOP proposal would provide $208 billion for loans or loan guarantees to air carriers and other distressed industries but no more than $50 billion for passenger air carriers and $8 billion for cargo air carriers. The rest, around $150 billion, would be for other industries.

The bill also calls for extending the tax filing deadline to July 15.
    Mitch McConnell is really fucking over seniors who make $12K a year and pay zero in taxes.

People will no taxable income receive nothing.

I know how these U.S. government payments work.

Even if they were to pass it tomorrow by both the House and Senate, it would probably take until May 1st 2020 for you to receive anything.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Allow me to put just some of those quotes in a different easy to read format... (disclosure: this is not my graph and I had nothing to do with its assemby, I'm just reposting it)

Name:  vrw6m26yojn41.png
Views: 370
Size:  47.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post

All of this not illegal BTW; Congress is exempt from insider trading laws LOL
    Nothing is going to happen to them except maybe they will test positive for covid-19.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Why is it, that even if I were to go to the doctor right now and claim I "might have it", I likely wouldn't even be tested because I dont qualify?

ummmm because hes the antichrist moron??

Diamond
    Load Metric
    LOL @ gordman's new facebook libtard persona btw

Gold
    Load Metric
    Have to admit I'm shocked by his posts recently

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Have to admit I'm shocked by his posts recently

hes the standard random person in the cnn comments, im scrolling him over hard

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post

All of this not illegal BTW; Congress is exempt from insider trading laws LOL
    Insider trading laws wouldn't apply to this anyway, unless he is an insider of any of those companies whose stock he sold. It's not insider trading it's just scumbaggery.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information